Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Jeff during Hot Mess is always epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

What the gently caress

Actually just read her Splatoon 2 entry and it's somehow even more baffling

Fumaofthelake fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 26, 2017

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They got jack Gallagher to write a list https://www.giantbomb.com/articles/jack-gallaghers-top-10-games-of-2017/1100-5662/ awesome

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Fumaofthelake posted:

What the gently caress

Actually just read her Splatoon 2 entry and it's somehow even more baffling

Holy moly you weren't kidding

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol, its a wrestler? who gives a poo poo

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Thanks Gentleman Jack for giving SUPERHOT VR the appreciation it deserves

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BAKOON usually has a guest top 10 list as well and he used to tent his sweatpants posting poo poo pics in FYAD. IDGAF about those ppl

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol, its a wrestler? who gives a poo poo

The wrestler lists are the only guests I look at bc wrestling is cool.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I have faith in Dan taking up the banner for BotW when it comes to the top 10 list

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
i feel like people who like wrestling picture wrestlers as a lot more exclusive than they are

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'd love it if I never had to hear Abby say spicy or Very Good ever again

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

She talks sooo much

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I like her more playing games+live shows than I do with the podcast stuff sometimes.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Sharkopath posted:

I like her more playing games+live shows than I do with the podcast stuff sometimes.

true

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Lol they do these "non-binding" "room-temperature-taking" votes every year, pretending it doesn't mean anything, and they always wind up being really consequential to the result

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol, Brad's defense of Destiny 2 is the environment variety. His Mario opinion continues to baffle

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Lol they do these "non-binding" "room-temperature-taking" votes every year, pretending it doesn't mean anything, and they always wind up being really consequential to the result

Lol yah

Lol at how tense the Best Surpise category was

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

Yeah. She just talks over all of the songs it was really weird lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

vaginal facsimile posted:

Lol yah

Lol at how tense the Best Surpise category was

Had to leave, still have the final 20 mins to go but its insane how nobody budges from their positions when it came to sonic, mummy and resi7. I hate how pubg is a given and immovable option

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Has anyone here played that Mummy game? Looking at it reminds me of Alien Infestation.

Oh I guess WayForward made both of them

Fumaofthelake fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Dec 27, 2017

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah. She just talks over all of the songs it was really weird lol

through all the nier songs she just looked bored and annoyed lol

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

elf help book posted:

through all the nier songs she just looked bored and annoyed lol

i can't believe someone who is on hour 8 of 30 of podcasting isnt having fun listening to music for a game they don't like

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i dont know what it is but that cartoon ben looks weird

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol only one day in and Brad pulled his big baby movie. Awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

i dont know what it is but that cartoon ben looks weird

it's the Hollywood teeth

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

It’s probably because regular Ben looks weird

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Abby with some Brad tier goty talk, "I don't play jrpgs but it sounds like generic jrpg music" lmao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Abby with some Brad tier goty talk, "I don't play jrpgs but it sounds like generic jrpg music" lmao

if this is in reference to persona 5 i will yell

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

kinda already bored with the goty stuff

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

The Milkman posted:

:tem:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The Milkman posted:

its neir iirc lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ArfJason posted:

Had to leave, still have the final 20 mins to go but its insane how nobody budges from their positions when it came to sonic, mummy and resi7. I hate how pubg is a given and immovable option

It's insane. It's a mod of Amra 3 and has already been done. Jason had the best comment, was like "I think this is all a delusion" lol

anyway, its crazy to me that resident evil 7 wasn't included in the best surprises.

Michael Transactions fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Dec 27, 2017

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

I can't say I'm really surprised by any of the results so far but it felt a lot better last year when all the praise was getting heaped on Hitman

I'm still laughing about Most Disappointing game though

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Remember when Brad vehemently defended a missing part of some UI as intelligent design and then someone tweeted at him live and told him it was a bug

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

vaginal facsimile posted:

It's insane. It's a mod of Amra 3 and has already been done. Jason had the best comment, was like "I think this is all a delusion" lol

anyway, its crazy to me that resident evil 7 wasn't included in the best surprises.

they all mention some other lamewad mod when adressing this and they all went WEll those didnt make as big as splash on the industry

motherfuckers pubg is a direct result of the diahrrea gheyser that dominated us all because of dayz which is almost exactly the same except it ripped off the walking dead instead of battle royale

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dont get me wrong i think i would absolutely enjoy pubg if i owned it and played it but the runaway success of it pisses me off in a way i cant quite put in words and it absolutely does not deserve pushing off either sonic mania or resi 7

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If any game is gonna be the most popular game in the world I prefer the simple honesty of a Battle Royale rip-off than DOTA2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

If any game is gonna be the most popular game in the world I prefer the simple honesty of a Battle Royale rip-off than DOTA2.