Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Why does everyone in this loving show insist on speaking in metaphors.

I kinda want a supercut of all the stupid metaphors. Maybe if you stack them all together, they'll seem less awful. I rather doubt it, but I'm kinda curious.

But for real

Pictured: Budget saving by having the girls sing while standing instead of dancing.

Brilliant.

just the mouths moving like those awful '90's "animated portraits"

and

I mean, I guess it's sorta like how conventions have a bunch of events running at the same time.

On the other hand it's gotta make filming everything for a BR of a live a pain in the rear end.

Also confusing as hell if you run three concerts in the same hall at the same time in different stages.

and

Polsy posted:

It's the intro from episode 1, except with sepia tone

this

are like the only things I remember.

And to be honest I'd forgotten all that was in the 25th episode anyway. You have to do better than "here's a few seconds of whoever's your favorite, maybe" to top S(mil)ing.

OH gently caress THE CLOCK MOVED PAST 12.

now you are free~

Until Million Live gets animated so you can have a nice halfway between "tiny production company" and "oh god they're actually using this entire goddamn building, aren't they?"

I want that, I wanna see them run the same overarching story with a different-size company. Although I guess it'd kinda fall flat since it's still 765.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Today is Anya-chan's birthday.

As is universally acknowledged, Anya is one of many idols who could only have come straight from heaven. Please keep her in your thoughts today.

It's also Cathy's birthday, but c'mon. Anya-chan!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Man I wish I could be short enough to lie down on three stools.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

lol

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Excellent

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

the most dangerous game

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Ah, time to get more idols in my favourite f2p game, Tales of Asteria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTqA29Gz1MU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Polsy posted:

Lol, I shouldn't be surprised considering they're the same company, but I didn't think about them crossing over gacha games

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Polsy posted:

Gonna need a traditional Tales game, but with an entirely idol cast in the future. This is something that needs to happen.

Also, Rose fills out the standard SS dress quite well.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Sylphid posted:

Gonna need a traditional Tales game, but with an entirely idol cast in the future. This is something that needs to happen.

Also, Rose fills out the standard SS dress quite well.
:agreed:
Yeah was just about to say. I didn't know they made the tales of games too but i love those things

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Chill la Chill posted:

:agreed:
Yeah was just about to say. I didn't know they made the tales of games too but i love those things

They made two of them actually. Asteria is the 2nd gacha one, though I hear it's better than Tales of link.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Now, I'm not saying you SHOULD harass Kawaii Boku, but if you're going to do it, please be gentle with her.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Allarion posted:

They made two of them actually. Asteria is the 2nd gacha one, though I hear it's better than Tales of link.

I enjoyed tales of vesperia and started zesteria so I would play the console adventure ones.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Sylphid posted:

Now, I'm not saying you SHOULD harass Kawaii Boku, but if you're going to do it, please be gentle with her.

be nice to cinderella.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!

Get your free roll/energy refills

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Do you not have the ticket board or is it just really well hidden?

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

More Anzu x P shenanigans:

Apparently their son thinks Producer is a lolicon.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Argas posted:

More Anzu x P shenanigans:

chameleon's comics are translated on danbooru

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Argas posted:

also this is true in that timeline

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Futaba Anzu posted:

chameleon's comics are translated on danbooru

That one isn't yet.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Polsy posted:

Do you not have the ticket board or is it just really well hidden?

Ticket board?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think Polsy means the thing that gives you Trainers?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I think Polsy means the thing that gives you Trainers?

Yeah. You should've got it when you complete one of the panel missions, either it appears as buyable or it appears in your present box, I forget.

The thing by Miho here http://polsy.org.uk/tmp/s/ticketboard.jpg

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Remember when I couldn't find mine.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Remember when I couldn't find mine.

I very much do, that's when we figured out it was from the panel mission because I was telling you to buy it and it wasn't there and I couldn't find it in my 'things I already bought' list either.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Pretty crazy I missed such a wondrous thing for so long. Can you get any kind of trainer ticket from it?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah, technically, but the Master chance is pretty slim even when it's levelled up to the max.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Man, this game's quest to drive me insane continues, in new and all sorts of interesting ways. Just playing S(mile)ING! when the game freezes, just completely out of nowhere, and resumes maybe 5 seconds later, and the game acts as if nothing had happened, so I missed a ton of stuff and failed.

Starlight Stage is testing my patience.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Sylphid posted:

Pretty crazy I missed such a wondrous thing for so long. Can you get any kind of trainer ticket from it?

I also did not know this was a thing. Welp.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I HATE when this happens. I'm just about ready to level up and get 68 (or 69, depending on if I get a stamina cap increase) free stamina, and the event's only 11 hours away.

Guess it wouldn't kill me not to idol for a bit, but I am not pleased about rumors the next event being potentially really competitive for an Uzuki SR, due to her obvious popularity these days. Then again, only my best is suitable for Egao-chan.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Let's all ganbarimasu our bestest for dookie

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I like to imagine that Rin and Mio are spying on Uzuki in Miho's SSR.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

graybook posted:

Let's all ganbarimasu our bestest for dookie

Can't believe there are some who hate Uzuki.

Thankfully, thanks to the efforts of a tiny elite who love Ganbarimasu-chan, she has stolen the hearts of millions.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Man that clock'll never strike midnight!

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
I wish Uzuki was the SR for this event. I recently got the SSR Kyoko and I really want to replace my R Uzuki and apparently there are no SR Uzuki cards, only SSRs.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Zettace posted:

I wish Uzuki was the SR for this event. I recently got the SSR Kyoko and I really want to replace my R Uzuki and apparently there are no SR Uzuki cards, only SSRs.

Well, this event is a first, then, because she's the tier-reward SR.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Oh, yeah. I forgot the ranking card isn't an SSR. Well, I mean the non-ranking, points only SR then.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Happy birthday very good Sunshine idol Sakurauchi Riko!

https://jii.moe/VJnAF5tn-.webm
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X