Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

drilldo squirt posted:

Just finished watching penny dreadful and the ending is terrible and I'm shocked they canceled the Victorian era Hercules/soap opera.

what's it about

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Hogge Wild posted:

what's it about

I think it's an advocacy piece for removing the penny from us circulation

City of Glompton

I tried to watch it but it was real bad.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I didn't watch anything about Frankenstein because his whole character arc was stupid, also Dorian Grey was stupid.

----------------

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
well it does tell you up front that it's dreadful. truth in advertising!

drilldo squirt

Hogge Wild posted:

what's it about

Lazy writers ripping off public domain stories on showtime.

----------------

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless
Hello. The thread title says that lurkers MUST post so im doing my duty. Hows everyone tonight

alnilam

Red Suit posted:

Hello. The thread title says that lurkers MUST post so im doing my duty. Hows everyone tonight

Hello! Nice to see you. I'm good you??

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Red Suit posted:

good job obeying the law, citizen.

it's chill o'clock here, the mandatory no-stress hour.

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

Hello! Nice to see you. I'm good you??

Tired! I'm still adjusting to working full time and going to school but im confident I'll pull through. Gonna relax tonight and tomorrow

alnilam

Relaxing is good

City of Glompton

hi red suit! glad to have you here. I'm doing well today thank you. did you learn anything in school today?

Stool Sample

EVERYONE Poops!?

Red Suit posted:

Me too, hi-five!

I'm doing ok, kinda hungry but I don't feel like cooking just yet.

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless

City of Glompton posted:

hi red suit! glad to have you here. I'm doing well today thank you. did you learn anything in school today?

I learned some p sweet calc last night! And then got no sleep cause I went in to work for 4 AM. I was gonna do some class work, but gently caress it I'm ahead right now and i deserve to chill

free basket of chips

by FactsAreUseless

Stool Sample posted:

Me too, hi-five!

Sounds like a take out night to me

City of Glompton

Stool Sample posted:

Me too, hi-five!

hi, I think I missed saying that earlier. it's a bit forward of me, but I would love to see you with an av that incorporates the idea of a sample sized step stool :)

Red Suit posted:

I learned some p sweet calc last night! And then got no sleep cause I went in to work for 4 AM. I was gonna do some class work, but gently caress it I'm ahead right now and i deserve to chill

:agreed:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Red Suit posted:

hello hi and welcome

----------------

drilldo squirt

Red Suit posted:

Hi.

----------------

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Hello Stool Sample, welcome!
Hello Red Suit, welcome!

Thanks for joining us, we were just discussing ways to make newcomers feel an impending sense of doom, but it's nothing for you to worry about

...yet

Stool Sample

EVERYONE Poops!?

City of Glompton posted:

hi, I think I missed saying that earlier. it's a bit forward of me, but I would love to see you with an av that incorporates the idea of a sample sized step stool :)

:agreed:

I honestly thought about doing that as an av, but the idea of poo poo on an ice-cream cone sounded funnier to me (I think I read somewhere that poo poo looks like soft-served when it's coming out of a butt.)

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Your AV text should read "everybody Spoops"

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

super mario batali posted:

----------------

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
hi byob i like cars but the ai chat thread is sadbrained out like a mofo so like im just gonna talk to yall like i were there but like with better posters

does anyone sail

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I have a motorcycle

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Adiabatic posted:

hi byob i like cars but the ai chat thread is sadbrained out like a mofo so like im just gonna talk to yall like i were there but like with better posters

does anyone sail

I used to sail, my family had an old German racing boat.

E: my dad got a hydrofoil trimaran as a midlife crisis gift but it went mainly unused.

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Sailing sounds like a blast, but I have never had the chance to do it.

Adiabatic

my roommate and i just got one of these ol sailboats, a catalina 22, and neither of us have sailed before so its gonna be a p decent shitshow but we like challenges

we also ride motorcycles yo ive got an sv650 and he has a yamaha vstar

Adiabatic

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I used to sail, my family had an old German racing boat.

E: my dad got a hydrofoil trimaran as a midlife crisis gift but it went mainly unused.

so if you dont mind me asking our standing rigging is p loosey goosey do you think we need new shrouds and stays or do they make poo poo like multiple turnbuckles to take slop out

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Adiabatic posted:

so if you dont mind me asking our standing rigging is p loosey goosey do you think we need new shrouds and stays or do they make poo poo like multiple turnbuckles to take slop out

Wink Wink Nod Nood , know what I mean, know what I mean

e: insert joke about turnbuckles here

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

I Was The Fury posted:

Hello Stool Sample, welcome!
Hello Red Suit, welcome!

Thanks for joining us, we were just discussing ways to make newcomers feel an impending sense of doom, but it's nothing for you to worry about

...yet

:same: hello new friends, pets, hobbies?

super mario batali posted:

michael stipe: "sometimes..."

Adiabatic posted:

does anyone sail

i paddle and motor boat but ya get out on the water, its amazing

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i haven't read all of the thread yet but this seemed like a really good idea for a gbs thread and the first few posts are awesome:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3789536

Piso Mojado

The Bananana posted:

I have a motorcycle

I'm thinking about buying one soon, what kind do you have?

Adiabatic

motorcycles are pretty great have you ridden yet

Stool Sample

EVERYONE Poops!?

But is skeleton poop A Thing?

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Stool Sample posted:

But is skeleton poop A Thing?

----------------

Macnult

Adiabatic posted:

Check your baseplates to make sure there hasn't been any corrosion before thinking about new turnbuckles or shrouds/stays.

If the boat is fine, you've set all the rigging correctly, and it's still loosey goosey, you most likely need new shrouds and stays. If you're not 100% thought I would find a rigger in your area because replacing that is a pain in the rear end

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i really could use a loving hug right now. nobody around me likes being anywhere near me but yet they have to. gently caress.

----------------

Adiabatic

Yobgoblin posted:

i really could use a loving hug right now. nobody around me likes being anywhere near me but yet they have to. gently caress.

When you associate your worth with the opinions of others you will always be dissapointed. If instead you concentrate on the activities worth living for you will find infinite amounts of joy, and as an added but non-necessary consequence, people will flock towards your efforts.

You are a part of this universe as much as the trees and the stars and those that do not lift you up are doing the universe wrong. I love you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

Yobgoblin posted:

If you're doing your best to be polite and they still don't like you that's there problem in my humble opinion.

----------------