Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Ben Stiller going COMO ESTAN BITCHES in hispanicface is kinda :yikes: in retrospect but it's also still kind of hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoorMatt
Dec 14, 2007
Watch The Nose

MJeff posted:

Ben Stiller going COMO ESTAN BITCHES in hispanicface is kinda :yikes: in retrospect but it's also still kind of hilarious.

Eh I've been exposed to a lot of telemundo due to the women in my family's novella addictions and if anything they made him look TOO Mexican.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA in Vegas night 1

Xplosion:
Rich Swann defeats Kyle Hall
The Rascalz (Trey Miguel and Dezmond Xavier) defeat Rohit Raju and Raj Singh (with Gama Singh)

Mike Davecio and Yellow Dog defeat Tough Guys (Bob Evans and Tim Taylor)
Jessicka Havok (with Father James Mitchell) defeats Taya Valkyrie (with John E Bravo) by DQ after Bravo interferes. Post-match Taya attacks Havok with a chair, but is chased off by Tenille Dashwood, who was on commentary
Johnny Swinger defeats Owen Traverse
Mahabali Shera (with Desi Hit Squad) defeats Cousin Jake (with Cody Deaner). Post-match the Desi Hit Squad lay out both Deaners
Ken Shamrock calls out Moose. Tron shows Moose at Shamrock's gym bullying staff and KOing two fighters training in the octagon. Shamrock/Moose confirmed for Bound For Glory
Tenille defeats Madison Rayne
Eddie Edwards defeats Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe and Luster the Legend) in a handicap match billed as a tag match with Edwards' kendo stick Kenny as his partner. Eddie uses Kenny (previously tied up in the corner with the ring rope) as a weapon after tagging it in, and they get the win
Michael Elgin defeats TJP (with Fallah Bahh)
Daga defeats Chris Bey. Jake Crist gets off commentary post-match and distracts Daga, resulting in Dave Crist attacking Daga. Tessa Blanchard chases them off
The North (Josh Alexander and Ethan Page) come out to LAX's music dressed as LAX. Konnan says he still has a lot of friends who want to take them out, leading to the next match
RVD and Rhino defeat the North
Brian Cage and Melissa Santos' wedding celebration is interrupted by Sami Callihan wondering why he wasn't invited. He even bought a bottle of champagne for the couple, but had to drink it all since he wasn't allowed to come. Sami swings the bottle at Cage who ducks, Melissa is KO'd

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

After those results yeesh, I think I'll skip tonight's taping after all

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
so Eddie Edwards is a comedy guy now

and their best tag team got jobbed to a pair of 45-year-olds

and they did a wedding gimmick for the main event

and they actually booked Ken loving Shamrock for a match in 2019

never change TNA, never change

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Did they get Sami Callihan of all guys to rip off the Bit of Bubbly bit?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Basic Chunnel posted:

Did they get Sami Callihan of all guys to rip off the Bit of Bubbly bit?

Oh no that's exactly what it is, isn't it?

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Chris James 2 posted:

Eddie Edwards defeats Reno Scum (Adam Thornstowe and Luster the Legend) in a handicap match billed as a tag match with Edwards' kendo stick Kenny as his partner. Eddie uses Kenny (previously tied up in the corner with the ring rope) as a weapon after tagging it in, and they get the win

this is very stupid

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TNA in Vegas night 2

Desi Hit Squad defeat the Rascalz
Sami Callihan apologizes for hitting Melissa Santos with the bottle. Brian Cage comes out and attacks refs, OVE and some ringside crew member while trying to get to Sami. Cops arrest Cage for attacking the crew member
Tenille Dashwood defeats Madison Rayne and Kiera Hogan in a triple threat
Ace Austin defeats Eddie Edwards after interference from Reno Scum. Post-match all three continue the attack on Eddie
Moose defeats Stephan Bonnar. Post-match Ken Shamrock comes out, attacks Moose and applies the ankle lock
Jordynne Grace defeats Katie Forbes
Jake Crist defeats Chris Bey
Michael Elgin defeats Fallah Bahh (with TJP). Post-match Elgin destroys TJP
Sabu (with Super Genie) vs Rohit Raju (with Gama Singh) ends in double countout after Sabu splashes through Rohit while Rohit's on a table
Mahabali Shera wins an over-the-top battle royal. Other participants included Eddie, Reno Scum, the Deaners, Raj Singh, Johnny Swinger, Kiera, Jessicka Havok, Jordynne, and Rosemary
Tessa Blanchard and Daga defeat Jake Crist and Madman Fulton (with Dave Crist). Post-match Fulton attacks Tessa and Daga, Cage comes out for the save but Sami attacks him with a chair. Melissa comes out, OVE handcuff Cage to the ropes and Sami piledrives Melissa
Rich Swann (with Willie Mack) defeats Josh Alexander (with Ethan Page) and Rhino (with RVD) in a triple threat

Bound For Glory currently looks like it's going to include:

Cage defending the world title against Sami
Jake defending the X title against Tessa
North defending the tag titles against Swann+Mack and RVD+Rhino
Elgin vs Marufuji
Moose vs Shamrock

The aftermath of BFG looks very much like Sami/Tessa for both the world and X titles

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Total nonstop action

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Stephen Bonnar is wrestling now?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If Tessa doesn't just burries Callaham i dont what the gently caress

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The X-division title as an inter-gender belt would actually be kind of dope and harken back to the original concept of it being about 'no limits'.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I haven't super been following it but I guess there's something to be said for Tessa winning the X Title and cashing in "Option C" as a way to win the World Title.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Finally AEW gets introduced to the spoiler thread!

Lucha Bros have been confirmed for the tag title tournament
Lucha Bros are facing Luchasaurus and Jungle Boy in the first round
The day of the second round, Lucha Bros are booked elsewhere

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

yeah that should either be a first round upset or the final

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I HAVE to assume one or both of Bucks/Lucha Bros get knocked out in the first round.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

MJeff posted:

I HAVE to assume one or both of Bucks/Lucha Bros get knocked out in the first round.

Seeing the tournament bracket on the Road to TNT, that looked that way to me too. Especially Jurassic Express getting the upset over Lucha Bros, Fenix and Penta can be legit challengers for the belt at any time.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

harperdc posted:

Seeing the tournament bracket on the Road to TNT, that looked that way to me too. Especially Jurassic Express getting the upset over Lucha Bros, Fenix and Penta can be legit challengers for the belt at any time.

And they can be credible singles guys.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I think that as long as Jurassic Express and Private Party look good in their matches, I wouldn't mind the Young Bucks and Lucha Bros going through.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

both Lucha Bros and Bucks losing in tremendous upsets would own and massively get the other 2 teams over so I'm 100% for it, especially if the prevailing plan is for Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus to win.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I think the finals is going to be Young Bucks and SCU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm thinking Private Party/SCU, with LAX challenging the winners for the PPV and winning it there

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its ridiculous that I looked at the tournament brackets and really wouldn't be disappointed with anyone winning or losing. The Smash Bros are the one mild exception but I think that's just because I haven't seen enough of their evil act to fully buy in. And it doesn't even include LAX, Evans and Angelico, the Rhodes, or someone else I'm sure I'm forgetting. AEW's Tag Team division rules.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Bigass Moth posted:

Stephen Bonnar is wrestling now?

has been for a few years mostly in vegas

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Imperium is backstage at Full Sail tonight.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
BOLA tapings start tonight and our old buddy Grozz is reporting live

https://twitter.com/itsgrozz/status/1174889898257440769

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Bandido, Gresham and Starr advanced to the final and:

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1175995440329707520

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Benne posted:

Bandido, Gresham and Starr advanced to the final and:

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1175995440329707520

https://twitter.com/kathbarbadoro/status/1176002460072067072

Kath Barbadoro the better source on this.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH

Dak Draper defeats Austin Gunn to win the Top Prospect tournament
Joe Hendry defeats a local
The Bouncers (Brian Milonas and Beer City Bruiser) defeat Coast 2 Coast (LSG and Shaheem Ali)
Silas Young and Josh Woods defeat Chris Bey and Slice Boogie
Angelina Love defeats Sumie Sakai and Jenny Rose in a triple threat
Dalton Castle defeats Mark Haskins
Jay Lethal defeats PJ Black in a first-round match of the Final Battle #1 contender tournament
Love will defend the Women of Honor title Oct 12 in New Orleans against Kelly Klein. Kelly will have someone at ringside to negate Beautiful People interference
Tyler Bateman defeats Jake Atlas
Kenny King, Woods, Jeff Cobb and Brian Johnson defeat Silas, Rhett Titus, Hendry and Cheeseburger
Tracy Williams defeats Flip Gordon. Postmatch Bateman attacks Tracy
Matt Taven announces he's staying in ROH
Villain Enterprises (Marty Scurll, PCO and Brody King) retain the trios titles over Dragon Lee and the Briscoes (Mark and Jay)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Weird they have Bateman and Scurll on the same roster

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Weird they have Bateman and Scurll on the same roster

Probably Marty replacement/new member of villain ent.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
A while back I saw Leon St.Giovanni in ISW, saw that he had charisma and personality in his ISW persona, and was immediately salty at ROH for putting him in a go-nowhere undercard tag team. I don't even dislike Shaheem Ali, either. But ROH doesn't seem interested in pushing them at all.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

A while back I saw Leon St.Giovanni in ISW, saw that he had charisma and personality in his ISW persona, and was immediately salty at ROH for putting him in a go-nowhere undercard tag team. I don't even dislike Shaheem Ali, either. But ROH doesn't seem interested in pushing them at all.

I feel like both of these guys and Eli Isom could be much more than they are in ROH. Two of them are black though so delirious won’t be doing anything with them.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

I feel like both of these guys and Eli Isom could be much more than they are in ROH. Two of them are black though so delirious won’t be doing anything with them.

I genuinely don't understand ROH's basic booking philosophy. If there is one.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I genuinely don't understand ROH's basic booking philosophy. If there is one.

The philosophy is "nobody is watching so why bother?"

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I didn't know Dak Draper was in ROH good for him.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The NWA show is going to be really bad and I'm loving it.

https://twitter.com/BenTurpen/status/1178823542521110529

https://twitter.com/BenTurpen/status/1178827261019148288

https://twitter.com/BenTurpen/status/1178811959833178112

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

holy poo poo mister anderson is still wrestling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

The set is ridiculous but at least it's different even if it does look like what it is, a cheap recreation of a 1980s TV set. Not sure I'd go so far as to say I like it, but I don't dislike it either.