Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Gigi Galli posted:

I would die on the spot if this happened.

I
I believe
I believe GD's spawn will win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

T Bowl posted:

are you the deformed hand fucker who was playing with his wrist rubber banded to the joystick?

no but does anyone remember this goons username - he got like drunk and passed out at a party and fell asleep on his arm and cut off all circulation to it andbasically lost it and then just sat around playing fifa with one hand hahahah

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Machinegunboyo posted:

no but does anyone remember this goons username - he got like drunk and passed out at a party and fell asleep on his arm and cut off all circulation to it andbasically lost it and then just sat around playing fifa with one hand hahahah

holy moly

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
he was a good sport but everytime i scored he aplogised for only having one hand and i kept lolling

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

T Bowl posted:

hey i have friends i miss them all i just work in a socializing stifled environment in a city far away from where i grew up, what am i supposed to be some meetup.com fag? gently caress that i'd rather die alone in a well

Are you coming to pwmcon? If yes, I've got some good news for you

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

I
dont
work
there
any
more
m9

I don't care hahah

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Hegay posted:

Find a cool PC game and then PM me :that winking smiley:

*in idiot race voice, the fukken troll* hegay is gay for tom lol what a fag

I am on vacay (what else is new lol) but in august i will return to gaming, like MacArthur to the phillipines

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

I am on vacay (what else is new lol) but in august i will return to gaming, like MacArthur to the phillipines

Posting, finding hot slores, maybe a lil swim. It's hard to tell when you're on work and when you're on vacay haha, sry that was rude

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

Posting, finding hot slores, maybe a lil swim. It's hard to tell when you're on work and when you're on vacay haha, sry that was rude

Once i get my usb foot pedal i can work and game from bed

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Machinegunboyo posted:

i just remember him playing with us and saying hey man lobbed through there that's the ticket not a normal pass... "oh yeah i cant use my hand i have my wrist moving the joystick with it rubber banded together" ...i felt so bad i kept playing with him a few more games

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

T Bowl posted:

i just remember him playing with us and saying hey man lobbed through there that's the ticket not a normal pass... "oh yeah i cant use my hand i have my wrist moving the joystick with it rubber banded together" ...i felt so bad i kept playing with him a few more games

Lol who was it, I'm scared of this happening to me i got a pinched nerve and hell ugh,..

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Boeing Troll posted:

Are you coming to pwmcon? If yes, I've got some good news for you

is it in chicago?

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

African AIDS cum posted:

Lol who was it, I'm scared of this happening to me i got a pinched nerve and hell ugh,..

im p sure his avatar was his hosed up hand in a cast, loving love goons

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

African AIDS cum posted:

don't remember for some reason i think it started with a v

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

African AIDS cum posted:

Wife and no friends crew member and president here

checking in

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
who needs friends with a bae like mine

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
i really love the hegav and t fowl feud, i think it's gonna be an essential part of the new pwm

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
my return to pwm after years of random one night a week one or two posts involved making fun of mainstays right off the bat, i damned myself forever

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

im lmao at taffs free beer
ftw

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

there was a guy who posted in fyad ages ago who only had one hand and got mercilessly trolled for it

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

T Bowl posted:

my return to pwm after years of random one night a week one or two posts involved making fun of mainstays right off the bat, i damned myself forever

People itt get real salty when you make fun of them. Notoriously sensitive about it.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

T Bowl posted:

hmm people just think ur a dumb nigga

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

People itt get real salty when you make fun of them. Notoriously sensitive about it.

especially if you are some oval office out of left field telling them what a loser they are for no reason

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Mean Bean Machine posted:

that too

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

T Bowl posted:

especially if you are some oval office out of left field telling them what a loser they are for no reason

You're a self admitted loser with no friends nor life haha and everyone dislikes you rofl

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Zhes defo gonna go on that HRT soon. A new Alp*N*ll

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hegay posted:

You're a self admitted loser with no friends nor life haha and everyone dislikes you rofl

same

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Hegay posted:

we all have to wipe our asses, you aren't better than me

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

im one as well

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

T Bowl posted:

*in mr mambo voice*
speak for yourself kid

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

im one as well

Think Chris Froome might be as well

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Incel Aspie Gamer here

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

T Bowl posted:

yeah but unlike you, i wipe my rear end like a pro

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

thinking about driving up to canada for the day, doing a brewery tour, seeing some farm fresh poo poo idk just a cute little day trip.. canadian border patrol are huge fags so ill keep yall updated

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

African AIDS cum posted:

Incel Aspie Gamer here

I should have gone with "Microsoft Incel" instead of "Brony Car".

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Wiping your rear end is the most boring part of taking a poo poo so I've just started skipping it haha

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Hegay posted:

Wiping your rear end is the most boring part of taking a poo poo so I've just started skipping it haha

lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hegay posted:

in the army they have to stress to women to wipe from the bottom up to stop getting feces in their cooze lol gross women are disgusting im glad i am a gay perosn with aids

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

T Bowl posted:

Haha look at this n00b ever heard of Project Morpheus??? In the virtual reality world you don't ever need to wipe your rear end, and thats where ill be living in the near future ftw.............

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Bape Culture posted:

Gigi get me a job coming up with mental weapons where I get paid over 9000 dollars a month Tia. I have some ideas

your last attempt at coming up with a weapon of mass destruction yielded "bomb full of mosquitoes", i'm not sure you have what it takes

• Locked thread