Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I think the Eagles will come back down to earth but Wentz is legit good. These things aren't mutually exclusive.

idk where they'd be coming down from, they beat two genuinely awful teams. the only people who see 2-0 and think Superbowl are probably from New Jersey.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Did anyone post about Marshawn Lynch being a guest on Bear Grylls' new show? That dude is a national treasure. His performance is funny and heartfelt, and definitely worth watching.

I saw the clip where he said something like "I know the dude is courageous but if he tries anything like that again we're gonna find out how courageous his hands are" and it looked awesome, but idk where or when it's on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
I think whats been the most impressive thing for me so far has been the lack of turnovers, our running backs are handling the ball well, the recievers (when catching) are not dropping it either, and Wentz is being super careful and not forcing any stupid throws.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I don't think any of that is going to change much, unless Wentz starts forcing things after a couple tough losses (which is totally possible, but if the coaching staff does its job I don't think he'll feel pressure to carry the team to the playoffs right away).

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

indigi posted:

idk where they'd be coming down from, they beat two genuinely awful teams. the only people who see 2-0 and think Superbowl are probably from New Jersey.

I saw the clip where he said something like "I know the dude is courageous but if he tries anything like that again we're gonna find out how courageous his hands are" and it looked awesome, but idk where or when it's on

Forums user Paperback writer posted the YouTube link a few posts after mine :tipshat:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Forums user Paperback writer posted the YouTube link a few posts after mine :tipshat:

oh boy! I figured it was just the commercial so didn't click

• Locked thread