Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I'm trying to do my part for Georgia by not watching and only listening to the radio.

It worked in the World Series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Bring on Tennessee.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Welp it was fun while it lasted.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Silly Burrito posted:

Bring on Tennessee.

No, dont

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Can Mizzou get another two 50 yard + field goals in four minutes? We'll find out.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
so that's what a red zone offense looks like

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh man that WVU guy shoulda had that onside kick

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Auburn is a wet fart of a team

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I legitimately dont know why teams dont just run on Arizona because their pass defense is really good.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Indiana catch should be a catch by rule of cool tbh

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Like, Mizzou, you have been killing us in the run game. So yeah throw 4 passes in a row

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Mizzou going ppppbbhhhhtttt on everyone's night

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Georgia's going to cover the spread here somehow.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I love unleashing the dragon, but that might not be the best approach when you have 4 minutes to go, Mizzou

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

USC snapped the ball over the QB's head and he calmly picked it up and ran for a first down.

ASU sucks so bad

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
brady cook is clearly never gonna be the guy, so i hope sam horn can get at least one series in this year??

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Are these Amazon commercials supposed to be hostage statements or what

Anyway, glad they seem to be trying to act like theyre doing some good stuff

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Well Mizzou, you tried

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Evenutally you have to call time outs even if it's not in an ideal situation.

Why did they let 10-15 seconds run off before doing so?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I don't like us leaving Bijan Robinson in just to get him over 100 yards, which we clearly just did

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

lol state

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wolfpack you fools

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Lol of course hat QB has a family member who was a pastor and a moonshiner. That is Georgia as gently caress

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Lol of course hat QB has a family member who was a pastor and a moonshiner. That is Georgia as gently caress

Announcers are all like 'well he must have turned his life around' and, no, that's just the way it goes.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Had bad is Pitt sucking to be getting killed by Georgia Tech?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

Announcers are all like 'well he must have turned his life around' and, no, that's just the way it goes.

also some of the most dirty and underhanded folks I know are in that trade. And I dont mean moonshining.

also my wife said that Drinkwitz looks like a dude who is constantly smelling farts and it made me laugh so hard because it is true

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

He needed a second income. That area of Georgia is pretty hardscrabble and preachers didn't make any money.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

So much targeting today

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

It's coming home

NC is our state!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Clemson will somehow rise to like third in the rankings after this. Fraudulent rear end top-five team that has been in a dogfight each week

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Bless you, Daijun

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

USC snapped the ball over the QB's head and he calmly picked it up and ran for a first down.

ASU sucks so bad

Doesnt make sense they have talent. But oh well no tears here for them.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Dammit Mizzou

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

RumbleFish posted:

Clemson will somehow rise to like third in the rankings after this. Fraudulent rear end top-five team that has been in a dogfight each week

Honestly I would be fine with UGA dropping. We played like total rear end against Mizzou

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
feel like that first half was the first time outside of the first quarter of the Bama game that Texas has played to the level talent on that roster in years lol

horns down tho

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
lol FORKS UP SUNDEVILS

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

KKKLIP ART posted:

Honestly I would be fine with UGA dropping. We played like total rear end against Mizzou most of this year.

fixed

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

RumbleFish posted:

UGA and Bama are also frauds

Obviously the top 5 should be Ohio State Michigan Kansas TCU Tennessee in whatever order

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

UGA and Bama are also frauds

Obviously the top 5 should be Ohio State Michigan Kansas TCU Tennessee in whatever order

Ohio state, the team who struggled to put away Notre Dame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Ohio state, the team who struggled to put away Notre Dame?

OK Michigan Kansas TCU Tennessee and UCLA