Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

In some episodes you can climb up a ladder to the attic window. It's how Haley got into the local news station in the attic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I love this stupid loving show and am already considering another American dad tattoo

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
klaus kicking a soccerball

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

The tattoo of Roger his persona's husband had around his crotch

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
ZOOKA SHARKS

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Principle Lewis screaming "End of days, bitches!!"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I've always like this Lewis scene, if you love rum it could be a good inspiration for a tat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk20_r2kucA

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Who's the worst repeat character, other than Reginald?

My vote is the Taiwanese General from "C.I.A.P.O.W." and "The Bitchin' Race."
Just nothing but fuckin' "Mickey Rooney in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'" style jokes.

Oh, yeah, he's short, angry, yells a lot, and has buck teeth.

I guess they actually had a Taiwanese actor playing him, but...that doesn't make the character GOOD.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/aSBjfab.gifv

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Just nothing but fuckin' "Mickey Rooney in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'" style jokes.

I guess they actually had a Taiwanese actor playing him, but...that doesn't make the character GOOD.

Don Theerathada is Thai. Not Taiwanese.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

I've had brief moments of feeling like Bullock and Lewis were in way too many episodes in a small period of time but they are mostly solid characters. I think you're definitely right about these two

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/zdJSvYd.gifv

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I don’t hate Reggie at all. :confused:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Make an episode of just this.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Reggie redeemed himself with “you and I are gonna fight in a field” IMO

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

Likes writing desks but isn't like one.

DrBouvenstein posted:

The Taiwanese General sucks yeah. I dislike Billy because I feel like he shows up too much and in too ridiculous a set of circumstances to work. If he was a less frequent character who wasn't going to high school like he wasn't a horrifying freak of nature, he would be a lot funnier.

I do agree with Harold that I've had brief moments of feeling overexposed to Bullock and Lewis as well (A Ward Show/The Worst Stan being the peak of too much Lewis being back-to-back), but they've figured out the right balance and the characters are much in the right environments so I could never consider them my least favorite. I also don't hate Reginald, though it helps that his brief peak of exposure is early in the show and they do so much more without him.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Just had this pop up in my YouTube feed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwZGJaxrazg

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Ravenson posted:

The Taiwanese General sucks yeah. I dislike Billy because I feel like he shows up too much and in too ridiculous a set of circumstances to work. If he was a less frequent character who wasn't going to high school like he wasn't a horrifying freak of nature, he would be a lot funnier.

He still has some great moments like the video I posted a day or two ago but I really just liked Billy the most whenever he was with Doctor Calgary. ("I dont HAVE x-ray VISION!") Like the Sllort episode was probably the peak of "he's in this too much" for me.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Sllort was just a super weak episode all together. Too much Billy boring plot weak core character poor resolution. Compared to other amazing Steve’s Friends episodes it’s particularly disappointing.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Downtown’s changing!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Harold Fjord posted:

I think he's literally a phd in psychology even back then.

That's why they turned him into a fish

Didn't turn him into a fish so America could win gold in the Olympic ski jump?

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...a49ad3858f7e85&

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

I just realized that he crashed into the garbage truck from the poster

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Klaus saved the whole family from Simon

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Didn't turn him into a fish so America could win gold in the Olympic ski jump?

:hmmyes:

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Neeksy posted:

I didn't notice that before either. Man, this show.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Old Ulysses is a great episode for a lot of reasons but I gave myself a chuckle remembering Steve’s delivery of “(sigh)… it’s Oranoko Flow” as the Enya song starts playing and Tuttle and Snot sail over.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Orinoco Flow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTrk4X9ACtw

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Great song for learning about geography

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FireWorksWell posted:

The tattoo of Roger his persona's husband had around his crotch

What's this from?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Neeksy posted:

Which poster?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's this from?

The one where Hayley gets an office job, falls for her coworker.

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

Likes writing desks but isn't like one.

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's this from?

My Affair Lady

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Nichael posted:

Which poster?

The poster Klaus keeps trying to put up in the alcove but is repeatedly torn down or damaged.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

It's also the same type of garbage truck Stan's dad had

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Neeksy posted:

The poster Klaus keeps trying to put up in the alcove but is repeatedly torn down or damaged.

Oh drat, that's brutal.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

DrBouvenstein posted:

:hmmwrong:

Anyone that doesn't love the Thai prison guard is not welcome in my home. He is precious and funny and I will not hear otherwise.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

He's so annoying that it shifts around to funny for me, like the launch codes guy from Flirting with Disaster.

The list of yak names is great, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

FireWorksWell posted:

He's so annoying that it shifts around to funny for me, like the launch codes guy from Flirting with Disaster.

The list of yak names is great, imo

Nickelyak was a missed opportunity