Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
that's a pretty badass name

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I'd like to know how a game console rose to the ranks of admiral

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

:mad:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's good, actually

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

GameCube posted:

i need to play bayonetta, don't i

Yeah I've been having such a joyful time playing Bayo 2 again the past couple days. It's very concentrated Goodgame

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I'd like to know how a game console rose to the ranks of admiral

But that’s just a theory

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Don't get me started on "Captain" Crunch

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
cpt. crunch in court yelling at the judge about how the gold fringe on the flag means he cannot be tried as a civilian

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

GameCube posted:

i need to play bayonetta, don't i

yes

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

But that’s just a theory

Here's the conclusion: It Stinks!

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I started up Bayonetta and the 30 second intro before the title screen already has me one hundred percent onboard

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i wish i could erase my memory and play bayonetta again. jealous of the first timers

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Master of the seas

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i miss my diddy

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

stay strong kong

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Giving my hands a break from bayonetta and playing some pokemon Crystal. Boy oh boy I had repressed how bad the level curve in that game is after the sixth gym.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've been saving Bayo 2 for ages because I was worried it would spoil every other action game forever even more than 1 did... but I can finally play it now that 3 is coming out

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i finally bit the bullet and bought Isaac Afterbirth, the I Am Rich app of the switch eshop. its good poo poo

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Last time I looked on the switch eshop there was a game on sale for $82.49.
45% off!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the coolest thing about both bayo games are the insane postgame difficulty modes that radically change the entire campaigns

not only is every enemy just way more aggressive, and like to vary their attack timings to gently caress with you, the enemy placement is completely different. i think the very first screen in bayo 1's infinite mode throws Grace & Glory at you along with 10x the amount of standard enemies

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Not even Infinite u get that in Hard mode

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

non stop infinite climax was too much for me, without the crutch of witch time i could eek out bronze and silver but no golds and nowhere near platinum let alone pure platinum. respect to the gamers who mastered it

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Gal Metal seems neat (http://rockmelonsoda.com/updates/gal-metal-review-and-english-guide/)
hope we get an english version

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

BBJoey posted:

non stop infinite climax was too much for me, without the crutch of witch time i could eek out bronze and silver but no golds and nowhere near platinum let alone pure platinum. respect to the gamers who mastered it

I don't like taking Witch Time away and I'm glad they don't do that in infinite climax mode in Bayo2. I know Witch Time is insanely OP but it's also such a fun and perfect mechanic and it's lame to disable it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I can't wait to get a Switch and replay Bayo 1&2

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I can't wait for some octopath

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm looking forward to hyrule Warriors bc i never played it on Wii U and it looked fun

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

I don't like taking Witch Time away and I'm glad they don't do that in infinite climax mode in Bayo2. I know Witch Time is insanely OP but it's also such a fun and perfect mechanic and it's lame to disable it

same

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

I'm looking forward to hyrule Warriors bc i never played it on Wii U and it looked fun

forgot that one is coming out for switch. I think I'll pick that up too

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

You can still use Black Harvest Rosary in Infinite Climax in place of Witch Time and it makes up for it. I found it easier to beat Infinite Climax than I did beating Hard mode and the new enemy placements for the first time.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/...3D98%23lastpost

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
there's items that give you witch time + you can parry for witch time. holy crap.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This is probably stupid question, but is there a way to get replacement cover art for a game? I accidentally ruined my Bayonetta case and it's going to drive my OCD loving crazy. I'm so much more annoyed by this than I have any right to be lol.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

gently caress I did all of Nonstop Infinite Climax in Bayo 1 as a young, nubile college aged gamer but now im a sad drunk old man and the first level in Bayo 2 IC is kicking my rear end

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

This is the game I was gushing about in this thread a few weeks ago. Any Nintendo fan owes them to play 1 player mode of this game asap (two player mode sucks)

Cobalt Viper posted:

This is probably stupid question, but is there a way to get replacement cover art for a game? I accidentally ruined my Bayonetta case and it's going to drive my OCD loving crazy. I'm so much more annoyed by this than I have any right to be lol.

My dude I've been downloading replacement cover art since the late 1990s. There's 4000px scans for everything. Here you go: http://www.thecoverproject.net/view.php?cover_id=14621

Unless you mean a replacement from the actual factory itself?

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Feb 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Cobalt Viper posted:

ya i can draw you a new one. how big do you want her rear end