Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hi

leavin' for the Thing after i eat a burger

e: yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

aldantefax posted:

hi

Have fun! :wave:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I made homemade smoked mackarel pate and I'm having it with a toasted ciabatta and it's yummy

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

take the moon

by sebmojo

aldantefax posted:

hi

gogogo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SIDS Vicious

good luck fax have fun being off line

biosterous

i found this

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

SIDS Vicious

thinking about learning how to use a green screen and making a karaoke request thread, here's the kicker, i cannot sing at all

vanisher

biosterous posted:

i found this

Pls see my thread

vanisher

coffee update: drinking the coffee now and its good

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Prof. Crocodile

aldantefax posted:

hi

:wave:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Sid Vicious posted:

thinking about learning how to use a green screen and making a karaoke request thread, here's the kicker, i cannot sing at all

little red corvette please and thank you

also i stopped drinking coffee around the time i took a lil posting break in an attempt to make my sleep good and normal, and now, months later, i'll have a cup or two and wow baby that stuff is POWERFUL and dangerous

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

snowfolk

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

I'm always blown away how many of you can find the energy and time and motivation to cook food. I eat a lot of take out or premade poo poo, if I'm feeling good actually I'll maybe bake a chicken breast and cut that up and put it on a sandwich or something. Anyways, good on the several of you who actually make food and provide in that way for you families.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm trying to decide what I'm cooking for dinner because it's still the same four people including me from Thanksgiving and it's starting to get time to consume food again

Maybe I'll make a lentil bolognese and some spaghet

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I've been cooking a lot lately so tonight I'l picking up meals RTE by tossing them into the oven.

Also lol the new forum name :orb:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

I'm always blown away how many of you can find the energy and time and motivation to cook food. I eat a lot of take out or premade poo poo, if I'm feeling good actually I'll maybe bake a chicken breast and cut that up and put it on a sandwich or something. Anyways, good on the several of you who actually make food and provide in that way for you families.

I never gave a poo poo about cooking until I realised that if I was making food for someone I loved then I'd go to the effort of making a good meal so I should show myself that same love. Then I borrowed a recipe book and started working through it and turns out cooking's actually really simple when you follow the instructions

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

I used to cook a lot but life stuff got bad and now I barely bother doing much beyond the occasional roast chicken or stir-fry.
Not helped by a tiny counter and housemate who rarely cleans.

xcheopis

I have five different video converters and can't get these old iso copies to mp4.
Heed my warning, young'uns! If you want to copy your dvds before selling them, don't use the something that leaves you without menus.
:argh:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Steal this idea: drinkable salsa fresca

SIDS Vicious

im the king of my castle

biosterous

Kief Richards posted:

Steal this idea: drinkable salsa fresca

what about drinkable frescoes

art installations that are temporary in nature because folks are gonna consume them

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Jinh

i don't cook from scratch often anymore but learning to cook did teach me about a lot of pantry items that almost never go bad and can improve microwave meals, soup, or ramen. i had a big problem of letting food go bad when i first started living on my own, because i wasn't used to how quick it went off. i'm still getting it under control a little and slowly building a repertoire of meal add-ons that last a month+

heads of garlic last for months and a minced clove or 3 improves everything. eggs last for like a month and can be used a million ways. for bulking small meals up, frozen corn, peas, and portioned bags of cooked rice are kept on hand since they heat with zero effort. i also like bags of frozen tyson grilled & ready chicken for the same reason. i hate working with raw chicken, so i just drop a handful of those pieces into whatever i'm cooking and they heat in like 5 minutes.

Better than Bouillon is my favorite though, it lasts forever and adds huge chicken/veggie/beef/whatever flavor to any soup, or in almost any meal where i have to add water, i can make stock with it and add that instead.

thanks so much cda <3

take the moon

by sebmojo
im just gonna eat granola for the rest of my life. miss me with that food groups bs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

rear end-penny posted:

Good Sunday BYOBB

I cheat actually, because I find cooking quite relaxing!

I am also a little too detail obsessed and fussy at work, so when I come home I can kind of "burn" this off through some cooking prep. I greatly dislike compliments to my cooking though.

Cooking can also be social for me;
I made pizza yesterday, did all the prep and the dough was finished, then my daughter helped me at the end by throwing on the toppings, much fun.

3D Megadoodoo

I got some pine resin stuck to my hand from the firewood and now my fingers smell incredibly good.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I like cooking a lot, I'm not super fancy or good but I'd say it's my favorite hobby. I started getting pretty serious about it in college because I'd just started eating vegetarian and at the time there just were not a lot of easy ways to eat a varied vegetarian diet on a college student budget unless you figured out how to make it yourself. Now I really like it since most of my hobbies and job things have a pretty long gap between "doing a thing" and "finding out how I did at a thing." I don't know if a poem gets accepted at a journal or not for weeks, I don't know if an article is up to snuff until I hear back from editors/advisors, etc., but if I finish I meal I know right away if it tastes good to me, and I can tell pretty much right away how the people I'm cooking for feel about it. I also think food makes a fun and cheap gift and I've always liked handing out gifts to my friends and family on a whim.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

RickRogers

That reminds me, I'm making sloe gin as gift this year. So cheap, so potent and pink.

more falafel please

forums poster

RickRogers posted:

That reminds me, I'm making sloe gin as gift this year. So cheap, so potent and pink.

ooh, how do you do that? do you need access to sloe berries?

i decided I wanted to make a sloe gin drink for a party one time and I was expecting more people to drink it so I bought 3 bottles of cheap sloe gin and I've spent the last 10 years slowly working through 2 bottles of cheap sloe gin

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

bird.

hi byob i changed my name to bird. but im just gionna leave my sig the same in case i want to make a thread and the joke references a thread i made before

also happy decemberween lead-up friends, i'm drinking diet coke

Trying

flipping out because there's bird. in the house

bird.

try as u might to flap a towel at me i'm NOT LEAVBING SIR

RickRogers

more falafel please posted:

ooh, how do you do that? do you need access to sloe berries?

i decided I wanted to make a sloe gin drink for a party one time and I was expecting more people to drink it so I bought 3 bottles of cheap sloe gin and I've spent the last 10 years slowly working through 2 bottles of cheap sloe gin

Ahhhh, I suddenly can't find my recipe book, but it's basically dry gin, sugar and the sloes.

Sloes are small, astringent wild plums. They grow like crazy all over the countryside in Europe, and now is the time to pick them after the first frosts. I got self picked bag chilling and chillin right now.

I think the proportions are equal weight of the sloes+sugar to the gin. Maybe less sugar if desired. Bottle them up and shake every now and then to dissolve the sugar. Ready by Christmas. Happy byoboozing!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

oh but seriously I posted:

flipping out because there's bird. in the house

Oh gently caress oh gently caress oh gently caress oh gently caress

*runs around in a panic flapping arms*

It's not leaving!

bird.

Rarity posted:

Oh gently caress oh gently caress oh gently caress oh gently caress

*runs around in a panic flapping arms*

It's not leaving!

i'm not leavbing

RickRogers

Imagine if it were an ostrich; well I did not care for this house anyway

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

bird. posted:

i'm not leavbing

*jumps on chair*

*squeals*

Dip Viscous

*wakes up, sits up in bed, stretches*

i sure hope no birds briefly roll around in the bowl of tomato sauce i keep on the counter before flying around the house going bonkers today

Ass-penny

Hello, welcome and chat bird.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

xcheopis posted:

I have five different video converters and can't get these old iso copies to mp4.
Heed my warning, young'uns! If you want to copy your dvds before selling them, don't use the something that leaves you without menus.
:argh:

please tell me more i want to help u

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

simply remember the films using your mind