Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

:eyepop: I have to try this

I bread them in panko, seasonings I like that day and a little flax egg, then either deep fry or sour fry depending on my level of commitment. Highly recommended with some HP sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Getting my car's oil changed feels like taking my stupid SUV to the gynecologist.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Kief Richards posted:

Getting my car's oil changed feels like taking my stupid SUV to the gynecologist.

lol

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kief Richards posted:

I bread them in panko, seasonings I like that day and a little flax egg, then either deep fry or sour fry depending on my level of commitment. Highly recommended with some HP sauce.

what is sour fryig it sounds good maybe

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Just bought 10 pounds of kimchi...sweet Jesus. Might trade some of it for some peanut butter tho.

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

whole spices are great but with black pepper it's completely essential imo, pre ground black pep is practically worthless

:hai:

SIDS Vicious

im trying to learn how to use the app infinite painter and it is really overwhelming how much stuff it has, i tried to use perspective guides and it is just completely beyond me right now

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Freeze warning tonight
Bundle up or face the wrath
Of a chilly sleep

There's a lost sheep here for five days and it is following everybody around

What's up sheep

Prof. Crocodile

im freaking the heck out posted:

Just bought 10 pounds of kimchi...sweet Jesus. Might trade some of it for some peanut butter tho.

Hey I happen to know a guy with way too much peanut butter... https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947329

Prof. Crocodile

aldantefax posted:

Freeze warning tonight
Bundle up or face the wrath
Of a chilly sleep

There's a lost sheep here for five days and it is following everybody around

What's up sheep

Buy the sheep an account

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Kief Richards posted:

great now i want Heather Papps sauce. can you only get it in canada?

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

a haiku for byob:

ouch i burned my tongue
hot boiling peppermint tea
wintertime has come

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

biosterous

sigtest sigtest 123,
HP made a sig for me!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

it made me laugh while making it!
e: the reporters face when he lands oh that is the good stuff
double e: oh shoot! it doesn't even say byob but i think the comic sans screams BYOB so it's okay

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Dec 1, 2020

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

what is sour fryig it sounds good maybe

That was supposed to be air fry but AUTOCORRECT at work. AUTOCORRECT also automatically capitalizes itself.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pahilla the Hun posted:

great now i want Heather Papps sauce. can you only get it in canada?

No like brown sauce, popular in England, comes in a glass bottle, tastes almost like A1 but fruitier?

beer pal

hewlett packard sauce

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Prof. Crocodile

beer pal posted:

hewlett packard sauce

I prefer Wang sauce, but to each their own.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

beer pal posted:

hewlett packard sauce

It means Huge Penis okay I was trying not to brag

beer pal

i would never brag, i buy humble person sauce

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ham Person sauce, for a person, like me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Trying to put together a grocery pickup order and a small but very insistent ladybug keeps crawling on my finger. I thought they'd be dormant by now, considering it's already been flurrying.

biosterous

yessss finally getting to the parts in season 1 of babylon 5 where all the important signs and portents start happening

gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm waiting on the internet doctor to hurry up and read this week's blood test results to find out if I gotta get up and go do it again in the morning.

alnilam

Hello yes is this H. jobs? Can you please confirm your date of birth?

Yes, 4/20/69

Thank you, this is Dr. Acula, I'm afraid the 8th blood test was inconclusive , we're going to need to run another one. Yeah, a full pint like the last one. Yeah I'm sorry, the lab has been a real mess lately

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Hello yes is this H. jobs? Can you please confirm your date of birth?

Yes, 4/20/69

Thank you, this is Dr. Acula, I'm afraid the 8th blood test was inconclusive , we're going to need to run another one. Yeah, a full pint like the last one. Yeah I'm sorry, the lab has been a real mess lately

this is true to life, the realism is astounding

they seriously are making me do a second draw on the morning just so I can get my Winter Dick Pills so my fingers and toes don't fall off. the blood draw is just routine poo poo but they won't send my scrip without it.

SIDS Vicious

winter dick pills is my new band

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

fun facts about reynauds: you get prescribed pills, for boners, to increase circulation to your extremities

biosterous

Sid Vicious posted:

winter dick pills is my new band

winter dick pills is a perfect username

gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Shaking the snow globe so the flakes swirl and turn around the beautifully detailed dick and balls inside the translucent prescription bottle.

Ass-penny

biosterous posted:

yessss finally getting to the parts in season 1 of babylon 5 where all the important signs and portents start happening

I feel like I should rewatch that show. I love the Vorlons especially.

Escape From Noise

Dude Your Getting a Dell Sauce

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Shaking the snow globe so the flakes swirl and turn around the beautifully detailed dick and balls inside the translucent prescription bottle.

the snow globe falls from my dying grasp as i whisper the word that they'll all puzzle over "Rose balls"

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Here's a street art

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

the snow globe falls from my dying grasp as i whisper the word that they'll all puzzle over "Rose balls"

A sled covered in dildos slides past, unmanned save for the blowup doll flapping in the wind.

SIDS Vicious

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Here's a street art

this could be us but you still playin

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

A sled covered in dildos slides past, unmanned save for the blowup doll flapping in the wind.

lmao

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
You ever wished you could text your cat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Slush Garbo posted:

You ever wished you could text your cat?

We literally have the technology.