Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
If the Fabio fight was any sign Mitrione is going to gently caress up Fedor real quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Le Saboteur posted:

If the Fabio fight was any sign Mitrione is going to gently caress up Fedor real quick.

I agree, I know matt is seriously up and down, especially mentally, but he's still fast for his size. He weighs in at 250lbs and moves likes hes 215. He is legit crazy though.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
A friend of a friend pulled off a bit of a Rhondda Rousey at a bjj tournament here

https://www.facebook.com/attacktheback/videos/1259358374103871/

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I wonder why no one ever remembers that it's Ronda, considering it's the more simple way of spelling it too.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I wonder why no one ever remembers that it's Ronda, considering it's the more simple way of spelling it too.

I was posting from my phone and it must of auto corrected it without me realising.

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

I'm glad we got our own subforum just so we could say "Fatt Shitrione". I will be rooting for him with all my spirit. I dig that dude. Ever since he shitcanned his manager live on tv I thought he was a cool dude. War Shitrione or whatever

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
sounds like idris elba won his first fight

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

chanting "fat shitrione" at different timbres to various sacred gems, crystals, and similar in an attempt to find their spiritual resonant frequencies so that mitrione may be "overflowing with energy" in the same way as bigfoot when he illegally beat fedor with shaman magic
that weird choral chant they do at the beginning of sacred vatican ceremonies, except replace all the latin lyrics with an endless unbroken log of Faa~aaaaa~aaT~SH~IIIIIIIiiiiiiiit~ttttrioooooooohn~aaaaa~aaaaAY~

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Should I tell him that @kimbo305 is me and not St. Slice?:
https://twitter.com/CharlesRosaMMA/status/791759974103851008

mewse
May 2, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

Should I tell him that @kimbo305 is me and not St. Slice?:
https://twitter.com/CharlesRosaMMA/status/791759974103851008

Why does your twitter profile have some asian guy instead of Kimbo

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

mewse posted:

Why does your twitter profile have some asian guy instead of Kimbo

Exactly -- clues all over the place.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Speaking of Kimbo Slice, Kevin Casey signed with Bellator.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Dan Didio posted:

Speaking of Kimbo Slice, Kevin Casey signed with Bellator.

Haha brutal

Kron vs Kawajiri was announced, and so was the rematch of the century: Crazy Horse vs Minority Kimura 2. Kron's got balls taking that fight so early in his career even if Crusher's on the downside

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Minority Kimura

Autocorrect, huh?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
krazy horse gonna knock him out again, give him wanderlei

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Say Nothing posted:

Autocorrect, huh?

Haha yikes. Please accept my apologies, folks: despite Motorola's protestations, and even though Kimura is both Brazilian and Japanese, rest assured he is extremely white

Also as ridiculous and unsafe as it is for both parties, Wanderlei vs Krazy Horse is the fight to make. I want to see it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
is kron any good? i mean, are we going to see kawajiri knock someone out with a spinning backfist? i'd love to see crusher take him down because i assume the ground battle would be fun as hell.

i'm sad kawajiri is gone from the ufc. he beat cub imo and taking a round from bermudez is really good. is guard passing is very sick.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Kron's obviously a great grappler but he's in tough against old man Crusher. Even though he's not the best striker in the world he's still got over a decade of experience over Kron. It's just one of those sink or swim Japanese things, they have a good narrative to push for the next fight for whoever wins. Kron wins and they've got not just a Gracie but a legit top talent, Kawajiri wins and they can try and get fading echoes of the Gracie Hunter thing going.

Logically I think things with Kawajiri end up with a Gomi rematch, depending on if Kaol Uno still has a pulse and if there's any K-1 staff at Rizin they might make that, but I'd like to see them put him together with Hatsu Hioki

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Hioki is cool as hell and one of the sadder falls from grace. I'd watch that.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Kron has a very good guard and a dangerous guillotine, if Crusher goes in to double leg him and pound on him Kawajiri could wind up in bad trouble. I don't think Kron's wrestling is anywhere near as good as Kawajiri, though, so if Crusher goes in looking to keep it on the feet it's going to be a sloppy brawl with Kron probably getting punched up a lot.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/17934907/bellator-mma-building-foundation-future-fab-five-recruiting-class-mma

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Bellator tomorrow

Phil davis vs liam mcgeary for LHW title
Marlos coenen
Paul daley
Sergei kharitonov

Ed ruth and tyrell fortune make their debut

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
K-1 spoilers, but after winning today's tournament Takeru, the most entertaining fighter on Earth used his post fight speech to demand to fight on the Rizin show on NYE, so that's going to be cool

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
at the Bellator weigh ins Sergei was announced as fighting out of Los Angeles, has he stopped loving around and found a proper gym?

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veGz367xz5Y

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Triticum Guzzler posted:

K-1 spoilers, but after winning today's tournament Takeru, the most entertaining fighter on Earth used his post fight speech to demand to fight on the Rizin show on NYE, so that's going to be cool

sick

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Bellator tomorrow

Marlos coenen
Paul daley
Sergei kharitonov

Does anyone know anything about Ruth's opponent? I'm hoping for big things from him (Ruth)

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Bellator tomorrow

Marlos coenen
Paul daley
Sergei kharitonov

Coenen's fight is cancelled. Opponent missed weight. Again.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Dan Didio posted:

Coenen's fight is cancelled. Opponent missed weight. Again.

Marlos getting paid for this?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

coconono posted:

Assuming he weighed in, yeh.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Arbite posted:

marloes coenen is a lady

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

coconono posted:

She weighed in. She's getting her show money at least.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Arbite posted:

Lol

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Daley is off the card too:

"After a difficult weight cut, we, along with Mike Mazzulli from the Mohegan Athletic Commission, made the decision to pull Paul Daley from tonight's event as a precautionary measure," Bellator president Scott Coker told MMAFighting.com via statement.

Also, lol:
"Fighter safety is of the utmost importance to us here at Bellator."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11/4/13522064/paul-daley-pulled-from-tonights-bellator-163-card-after-difficult

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

marloes coenen is a lady

Oops, my bad.

Dan Didio posted:

She weighed in. She's getting her show money at least.

Now that I think about it, how enshrined is that show money rule? Is it a commission thing that companies hold to as a matter of policy when overseas?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
she's no lady. I have it on good authority she swears and spits.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Arbite posted:

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Daley is off the card too:

"After a difficult weight cut, we, along with Mike Mazzulli from the Mohegan Athletic Commission, made the decision to pull Paul Daley from tonight's event as a precautionary measure," Bellator president Scott Coker told MMAFighting.com via statement.

Also, lol:
"Fighter safety is of the utmost importance to us here at Bellator."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11/4/13522064/paul-daley-pulled-from-tonights-bellator-163-card-after-difficult

Could not have cared less about the coenen fight but this is lame

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Arbite posted:

Now that I think about it, how enshrined is that show money rule? Is it a commission thing that companies hold to as a matter of policy when overseas?

I would assume it is in the contract they sign for the fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i'm interested to see how Ed Ruth looks