Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
This string of love-letter-related minicomics is pretty amazing.

Hell, they're great even if you don't read a word~

The Kyouko one confuses me though. Kinda feels like you're meant to start from the left.

Love note haahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Allarion posted:

Mishiro's a failed idol Zep. Probably anyways.

Your face is a failed idol.

book
Nov 29, 2014
Not sure why I went for T5 in the PCS event, but I did.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Zenostein posted:

The Kyouko one confuses me though. Kinda feels like you're meant to start from the left.
It goes top right -> top left -> big panel right side ->middle left ->bottom left.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I hope the next event is a Live Party. I really enjoyed the last one and my heart can't stand having to constantly fight for position. I'll 100% get at least one SR Uzuki, but I had to struggle for this one.

Also, within the past 12 hours, I have Full Combo'd Hotel Moonside, Osanpo Camera, Rockin' Emotion, and Never say never, all on Pro. It has been a good day. My Never say never attempt was flawless. 371 Perfects.

Sylphid fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Sep 26, 2016

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Zettace posted:

It goes top right -> top left -> big panel right side ->middle left ->bottom left.

Yeah, it's just weird how quickly she recovers that way.

I guess her cleaning hobby extends to faces, too.

If my horribly lazy math is right (it ain't) I think I'm basically right on the line of 60k.

Ew.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009

Zenostein posted:

Yeah, it's just weird how quickly she recovers that way.
She's happy that the Producer kept her letter all this time and then she gets embarrassed when he asks her to read the letter out loud. Makes sense to me.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

Sylphid posted:

I hope the next event is a Live Party. I really enjoyed the last one and my heart can't stand having to constantly fight for position. I'll 100% get at least one SR Uzuki, but I had to struggle for this one.

Also, within the past 12 hours, I have Full Combo'd Hotel Moonside, Osanpo Camera, Rockin' Emotion, and Never say never, all on Pro. It has been a good day. My Never say never attempt was flawless. 371 Perfects.

Events after token events are always medleys, followed by an alternating co-op or caravan (co-op in this cycle).

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Zettace posted:

She's happy that the Producer kept her letter all this time and then she gets embarrassed when he asks her to read the letter out loud. Makes sense to me.

Yeah, somehow it looks like she hadn't been crying at all in the last two panels. idk.

Every affection rank skit for this event's Kyouko is great, by the way.

So cute~

http://twitter.com/cindere_border/status/780044272682676224

This is kinda funny, but would be more effective if it wasn't a once-a-day account. Especially since it isn't quite time for that maniac last push anyway…

:siren: :siren:
https://twitter.com/amaaaaaaa_/status/780306925279776769

UZUKING

Wow that looks especially awful as "fixed width" lol

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Sep 26, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Tachibana sure is short

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I hope everyone can find it in their hearts to love The Lady of Darkness, Goddess of the Eternal Night.

But if evil is so bad, why is it so cute? Perhaps the very notion of good / evil is a false one after all.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Over half a million goddamn points.

lol one person's name is " "

:v: there's a a shimamu tensai but they're only in 5th, and a full 100k behind

I regret looking.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Ahhhh I'm in the 74k ranking range right now and I don't know if I have the energy to keep going. I fear I'll drop past 120k if I stop here.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I'd buy 22.5kpt as 60k's cutoff.

I am not there, though. On the plus side, I'm finally clearing out some of these stamina drinks from my box! Unfortunately, they're being replaced by idols I don't have anyone to feed to. What a pickle!

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Finishing at 19193 points. Hopefully enough to keep me from falling out of the tiers completely.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

In essence, maybe the anime is trying to imply that 346 Productions is making more money with Mishiro's new changes, but it sure as hell doesn't show it.

Episode 19 at least indicates she's very into the kind of corporate-produced stuff that is safe but impersonal. Presumably this does in fact make money (see: real life) but it doesn't leave much room for allowing idols to grow as they please (despite the later motivations conversation)

Zenostein posted:

I'd buy 22.5kpt as 60k's cutoff.

Yeah, it should be that kind of area. I have 23,290 and unlikely to get any more, so we'll see. Definitely safe for top 120k though.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Unbeknownst to Polsy, 100,000 Japanese players suddenly spend all of their tickets, knocking him to 120,001.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Unbeknownst to Polsy, 100,000 Japanese players suddenly spend all of their tickets, knocking him to 120,001.

That would be its own reward.

Hmmm 600 pts above the 60k mark, with a few minutes left.

Deffo gonna get 60,065th place.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I think that's the most stamina drinks I've ever used.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
40000s at worst for me. At least, I sure hope so.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

I cried when I saw this SSR. It's so nice.

Also I return from the hell that was the dookie grind. It was worth it. Though I never did get the last 50 gems from SSS'ing the M+. 30 plays is a lot, friends.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

https://twitter.com/SpaceGanaha765/status/780346583443316738

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

ChubbyThePhat posted:

I cried when I saw this SSR. It's so nice.

Also I return from the hell that was the dookie grind. It was worth it. Though I never did get the last 50 gems from SSS'ing the M+. 30 plays is a lot, friends.

:v: I got 30 plays on the M.

This is why I am not at all near the higher tiers~

Uzukings power is scary.

Well at least I got rid of a lot of stamina drinks that were hanging out in my inbox, so there's that.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I think I at least halved the amount of the ones I had in my box. Dookie so beloved.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I suspect it was very much so, but Polsy et all (who have undoubtedly comprehensive statistics for this matter), was this event particularly taxing in terms of number of points needed to stay under 120k in the rankings? Like, what's the typical event threshold in terms of points to stay under 120k, and how does this event compare?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

This was definitely over average especially considering it was a 6-day event, though it's pretty variable. Previously in token events -

Love Letter (6 days): 18612 (at last count)
Near to You (8 days): 15200
Kimi ni Ippai (8 days): 15864
Saite Jewel (7 days): 20600
Ashita Mata Aeru (8 days): 20540
Tsubomi (7 days): 17215
Zettai Tokken (7 days): 15722
Orgel (7 days): 17425
Pastel Pink (7 days): 14276
Snow Wings (9 days): 17416
Orange Sapphire (6 days): 14230
Nation Blue (8 days): 21949
Atashi Ponkotsu Android (10 days): 24542

Generally in an 'average' event I can stay in the top 120k by just using free stamina plus any stamina bottles the event itself produces for me (actual figure depends on event length), but above that I have to start burning through my stock.

Polsy fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Sep 26, 2016

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
There's currently a game breaking bug in Starlight Stage: Morikubo looks directly at the camera at the moment.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29723063

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Zettace posted:

There's currently a game breaking bug in Starlight Stage: Morikubo looks directly at the camera at the moment.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29723063

I hope that's fixed in 2.3!
Also there's a 2.3 now, in case you have hoops to jump through to update

:toot:

https://twitter.com/tyuga3/status/780292676444753920

Cute~

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Jeez louise. I dropped to 64,145th place, which was my worst event performance ever, even beating out Kimi ni Ippai, which I didn't even touch on Master. That event was brutal, no question about it. Those last few hours must have been insane.

Though, the difference between getting 1 or 2 Star Level 1 Uzukis is immaterial, at best.

Namco, I'm saying as one who loves Egao-chan to death, please, no more events that involve Uzuki SRs (or even Rin SRs, which may or may not be even worse) for a while.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Well gently caress, got shoved out to 124407. :smith:

Argas fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Sep 27, 2016

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Argas posted:

Well gently caress, got shoved out to 124407. :smith:

:smith:

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

I do not think I can bring myself to play the game for another day or so. Ugh.

As an aside, if you look at the full art of Uzuki's idolized card, you can see a tiny bit of Kyouko's ponytail down at the bottom. That's pretty funny. Thankfully I guess the game's UI'll cover that up.

I do kinda wonder how the various wikis have all that art though. Surely they don't include the assets for the point rewards in the initial event downloads…

Well looking at twitter it seems they upped the friend point cap. Thank god, 10k was entirely too low, if you really must have one.

God I really hope the next event is chill. I don't really have any idea what the announcement for it says. Kinda seems complicated.

While I'm posting stuff from twitter, here's a youtube link that won't work in the US: 「STORY」

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

At the very least I have all three PCS as SSRs, but it's not the same.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Zenostein posted:

God I really hope the next event is chill. I don't really have any idea what the announcement for it says. Kinda seems complicated.

While I'm posting stuff from twitter, here's a youtube link that won't work in the US: 「STORY」

Yeah, just going by "Live Parade" I have no idea what to expect. Though, whatever it is, I hope it's not ranking-based. Too many good folk denied their Uzuki.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

Sylphid posted:

Yeah, just going by "Live Parade" I have no idea what to expect. Though, whatever it is, I hope it's not ranking-based. Too many good folk denied their Uzuki.

The bit about your favorite songs and favorite units just sounds kinda dodgy. And by dodgy I mean "oh god that sounds like a token event please dont."

e. Hahah what the hell. That story commu is pretty great. There's even a singalong!

Also they've continued to add exciting New Technology to their MVs. This time — props!

Oh also CinderellaFes is the 28th. Happy spending!

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Sep 27, 2016

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Ended up at 32385th. Congrats to us all for doing our best to isshoukenmei ganbarimasu as hard as we could.

So basically, I'm going to go into debt very soon. Between CinFes, the SIF Aqours update, and AWA this weekend..... good lord.

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
I gambarimasu'd too hard and ended up in tier 4. I just wanted to be sure I tiered since I got edged out at the last minute from Nana in the only other event I actually tried in.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
How many times in Deresute's first year did a CinFes happen? I don't intend to participate in this one or any other ones before the second anniversary, but I would like to know for after the second anniversary.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I believe this is happening quarterly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
Are the odds of getting any SSR at 3% or just a select few?