Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
is human leather stitched together like that going to hold the hellish mix of human slurry without leaking? maybe some other membrane would be best and we just throw the skin in with the slurry.

e: a shameful snipe.

[quote="Factsareuseless" post=""""]
That's right, I am NPR's Ofeibea Quist-Arcton.
[/quote]

funmanguy has a new favorite as of 06:07 on Nov 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The question is how many you can fit in, there is nothing in the parameters that says they need to stay longer than a moment.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
It's great that everybody's first reaction to "how many people can fit into a phone booth" is mass mutilation and not "technically, an airplane hangar with a telephone is a phone booth"

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Comptroll The Forums posted:

It's great that everybody's first reaction to "how many people can fit into a phone booth" is mass mutilation and not "technically, an airplane hangar with a telephone is a phone booth"

That would be cheating.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Well, get on it. What's the volume of an airplane hanger?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Do your own drat murder-caluclations, I'm (probably) on enough watchlists as it is

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
How many dead horses can you fit in a phone booth.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Got a request. I remember earlier this year someone did one of those jokes where the punchline is a link that goes to the profile page of whatever account you’re logged into. So like, “Everybody knows that this idiot is the worst poster on the forums.” If I click the link it goes to my profile, if you click it you get yours.

Anyway I remember someone took the bait hard and ended up making a weird threat toward the person who posted the link. “Obviously you don’t know who you’re messing with, so how about you alologize and we forget this ever happened?” Something like that. It was amazing, never has someone been so self assured while faceplanting so hard.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Ariong posted:

Got a request. I remember earlier this year someone did one of those jokes where the punchline is a link that goes to the profile page of whatever account you’re logged into. So like, “Everybody knows that this idiot is the worst poster on the forums.” If I click the link it goes to my profile, if you click it you get yours.

Anyway I remember someone took the bait hard and ended up making a weird threat toward the person who posted the link. “Obviously you don’t know who you’re messing with, so how about you alologize and we forget this ever happened?” Something like that. It was amazing, never has someone been so self assured while faceplanting so hard.

I love when this happens because it's always someone who barely even posts, and thinks that their few posts a month somehow gained them notoriety and infamy.

I wonder if someone tried pulling this off during the burst of new users from the DanganRonpa paywall. Would have worked like a charm.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Oh man that could have been a glorious honeypot if phrased right in that thread

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

theres a will theres moe posted:

You could skin a couple people first and build a membrane where the door opening is. Then puree the rest and inject it all thru the skin barrier with a big needle.

None of the Hellraiser sequels were any good apart from the first one.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Ariong posted:

Maybe it's just because I've been reading the Star Citizen thread lately, but I really, really hope it was Derek Smart :allears: That's exactly the kind of self-own he would unironically type out.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
mods, please change my name to "hellish mix of human slurry", tia.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
That was also make a good band name or album title.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
McDonald's already owns the copyright.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

What are the dimensions of a competition standard phone booth anyway? Is there an international governing body of phone booth stuffing?

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

And is there a standard size of person, or could you stuff a phone booth with dwarves or children (not pureed)?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Dead Reckoning posted:

McDonald's already owns the copyright.

Like McDonald's even uses real people though.

It's just a bunch of fuckin' phonies.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Collateral Damage posted:

And is there a standard size of person

Yes, there's a field called "anthropometry" that studies this, and basically a 50th percentile person is the "average."

If you're bored, NASA has a big manual on all the standards they use for designing things ergonomically. It also has one of my favorite diagrams, which demonstrates what is considered to be in reach of a person holding onto something in microgravity:

https://msis.jsc.nasa.gov/sections/section03.htm

For males:
179.9 cm (70.8in) tall

85,310 cm3 (5210 in3) volume

82.2 kg (181.3 lb) weight

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Collateral Damage posted:

What are the dimensions of a competition standard phone booth anyway? Is there an international governing body of phone booth stuffing?

one example:

https://martela.com/office-furniture/phone-booths/hush-phone-booth

Dimensions:
Width 135 cm
Height 220 cm
Depth 88 cm
volume: 2613600 cm3

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Therefore one phone booth holds 30.6365 people

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Does that include the space the phone takes up? Because it's probably the volume of an infant.

Wait what if you filled it with infants, and stacked them jenga style.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Does that include the space the phone takes up? Because it's probably the volume of an infant.

Wait what if you filled it with infants, and stacked them jenga style.

I assumed phone booths nowadays are just empty boxes that allow people to use their cell phones in private. They still retain their functionality as jack shacks for homeless people.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
The only phone booths that exist today are for filming dr who

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Or the age old joke "how many Ethiopians can you fit in a phone booth?"

all of them!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Now ask a pro-lifer!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Or the age old joke "how many Ethiopians can you fit in a phone booth?"

all of them!

This seems highly improbable imo

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Jedit posted:

None of the Hellraiser sequels were any good apart from the first one.

Not even the one with the Cenobite that shot CDs at people?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Not even the one with the Cenobite that shot CDs at people?

Hellraiser crossed over with Revolution X?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Grassy Knowles posted:

Hellraiser crossed over with Revolution X?
Unironically yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwU7empszwI

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Don't flee from yourself. If you have a quality be proud if it. Let it define you whatever it is.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Trig Discipline posted:

Like McDonald's even uses real people though.

It's just a bunch of fuckin' phonies.

You're getting the discussions mixed up, Trig, McDonalds doesn't want to stuff people in phonebooths.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Spanish Manlove posted:

Therefore one phone booth holds 30.6365 people

That's what I loving told you! Uhg!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Did that guy throw a loving CD?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Don't flee from yourself. If you have a quality be proud if it. Let it define you whatever it is.

Words of wisdom. Sometimes it just takes the disembodied head of a greater demon encapsulated in an obelisk of frozen despair and suffering to put things in perspective.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

How many dead horses can you fit in a phone booth.

Depends on how hard you beat them.

No seriously, tenderizing would really help.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Rough Lobster posted:

Yes

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Rough Lobster posted:

Let me tell you about a little movie called “I Come in Peace.”

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I bet it's about some introverted wanker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Rough Lobster posted:

"Betamax Videocassette Cenobite" didn't have the same ring to it