Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Reality Winner posted:

bitcoin mining rig/space heater reduces heating costs to 0

really surprised there isnt a line for all the revenue from the dried fruit side business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Al! posted:

hmm im not convinced. would i be buying it for jesus????

if Jesus had this pillow he would still be alive, orb bless

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

ALERT ALERT CALLING FLIGHT GOT: PULL UP PULL UP

Just from personal exp GOT is huge among black folks, haha its going to go great with us, oh you watchin that KKK fantasy where we're all victims? Ofc.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ekster posted:

never lived with roommates but it sounds really really bad

It's hit or miss

The only really unforgivable thing is if they don't pay their rent, because the deal is that your bills get halved in exchange for tolerating them

It also makes having a dog easier

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Especially with deregulating fire codes in building construction, cutting funds for public fire safety.

the free market can decide what is flammable

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Ekster posted:

it can be fine if they're people you know and like and can chill with sometimes while also leaving each other alone at other times

hard combo to find and every added person adds more difficulty to that

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmfao what a surprise

insurance companies stop giving a gently caress and just charge more to those who can afford it and make reliable payments

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

logikv9 posted:

buy my pillow

is it body sized with my choice of animu on it?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Ekster posted:

oh hell it is bad

also never room with your friends. it's like a guaranteed way to quickly not be friends 2 months later

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
from this morning

https://twitter.com/andrewbeatty/status/887716363191676929

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

we already knew this you filthy corneating pigs

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

yeah thats the point, you use the name "jose g" not like, jose gonzalez, just like, jose g, and anyone with that name an initial gets taken of the voter rolls. bam, congrats, no minorities can vote.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Squizzle posted:

the free market can decide what is flammable

worked well in london

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

i have never paid more than 450 for rent (granted with 3-4 other ppl in a rowhouse, but i prefer living that way it owns), and I've always lived in cool parts of town :smugmrgw:

*makes sure citizen tayne isn't listening* Pittsburgh really is good you guys

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

god imagine how much of a loving mark you would have to be to believe trump knew what he was doing this late in the game

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

cumshitter posted:

is there anything special about that dudes pillows or is he just like a pillow hype man

they are the worlds most comfortable pillows and he invented them himself

it says so in the commercial

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So...this healthcare thing. It's the best? Trump said it'd be the best.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

logikv9 posted:

if Jesus had this pillow he would still be alive, orb bless

jesus body pillow?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
untenable nocare during lunchtime as i munch on my lunchables deathbits and the fuckers want to charge me extra for another fruit roll up and i said no :colbert:

me fruit roll up is fkn premium lad, tops

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Office Pig posted:

oh look it's the exact same score because surely we needed to rehash why the 2015 repeal effort was garbage

hahahahahaha repeal and replace only improves upon nothing by 8 million they are so bad at governance

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

It's hit or miss

The only really unforgivable thing is if they don't pay their rent, because the deal is that your bills get halved in exchange for tolerating them

It also makes having a dog easier

the fix is to make sure everyone is on the contract, it doesn't stop them from loving you necessarily but it fucks them

it's also nice to not buy furniture because somebody has an old [something], because furniture is a bitch on the bank account

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

poor dead, so what

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trump probably thinks he's the hardest working pres ever after having a working lunch today lol

poor guy must be all tuckered out

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Tom Gorman posted:

they are the worlds most comfortable pillows and he invented them himself

it says so in the commercial

thansk i just oredered some

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Catchin up to Garfield!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

alnilam posted:

i have never paid more than 450 for rent (granted with 3-4 other ppl in a rowhouse, but i prefer living that way it owns),

lol no

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

alnilam posted:

trump probably thinks he's the hardest working pres ever after having a working lunch today lol

dunkaroos will reenergize him if he can get his baby fingers in the scooping tray

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

the fix is to make sure everyone is on the contract, it doesn't stop them from loving you necessarily but it fucks them

it's also nice to not buy furniture because somebody has an old [something], because furniture is a bitch on the bank account

I've always just kind of inherited furniture or they were hand me downs my whole life

I went shopping for a sofa once and my eyeballs did that thing like the cartoon wolf in the cartoon when he saw a pretty lady, except instead of a pretty lady it was an ridiculous number

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol voters gave the republicans a majority government in November, and loving hate everything they do

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

logikv9 posted:

or or or

get this

don't have roommates

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

I've always just kind of inherited furniture or they were hand me downs my whole life

I went shopping for a sofa once and my eyeballs did that thing like the cartoon wolf in the cartoon when he saw a pretty lady, except instead of a pretty lady it was an ridiculous number

this is why ikea owns

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I spent four years living with roommates in college and I categorically refuse to live that way ever again, I don't care how much more money it costs me

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

alnilam posted:

Listen he got to play with trucks all afternoon the other day, big boy needs to rest!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SKULL.GIF posted:

I spent four years living with roommates in college and I categorically refuse to live that way ever again, I don't care how much more money it costs me

lol you loser it took you four years to realize that.

1 year was enough for me

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

this is why ikea owns

This is sort of washed out by the fact that I'd have to rent a truck and drive a few hours to actually buy anything at their discount

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

goondolences about your poor social skills

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

everybody should live alone at some point in their lives, never having done so can gently caress up your understanding of things like the value of personal space and quiet time alone

but if he likes it :shrug:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

$30K+ motorcycles, I wonder why millennials aren't buying any

:thunk:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

alnilam posted:

i have never paid more than 450 for rent (granted with 3-4 other ppl in a rowhouse, but i prefer living that way it owns), and I've always lived in cool parts of town :smugmrgw:

*makes sure citizen tayne isn't listening* Pittsburgh really is good you guys

Uhhhh whatever you gotta tell yourself buddy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/khennessey/status/887773197642420228

of course the correct action is to laugh at all polls but seeing this pleases me regardless

• Locked thread