Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

REVOLVER EATSALOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

The good poo poo, the real poo poo.

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
There was a three vs. three fight in the Philippines today (yesterday? tomorrow? i don't know how the international date line works.) This vid was taken after the first pair was eliminated.

https://twitter.com/MMAinASIAdotcom/status/795314874737799168

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
:nws:

https://twitter.com/AcidHaze/status/795348970692366341

Rizin is weird

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Nov 6, 2016

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

goodbye horses
I'm flying over you

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

REVOLVER EATSALOT: Sergei, looks like you were long overdue for retirement

mmamania posted:

Despite getting destroyed by what he called a “lucky punch,” Kharitonov will return to combat sports action in less than a month when he battles Francisco Sandro da Silva Bezerra in Ekaterinburg, Russia.

:ussr:

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Shane Carwi is fighting Amir Aliakbari

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Shane Carwi is fighting Amir Aliakbari

:discourse:

I love you B-League MMA thread, the one bastion of sanity in this crazy world.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Jiri Prochazka is injured (which may be an actual injury or a Japanese "bowling injury") and taking his place against Baruto is... 46 year old Tsuyoshi Kosaka

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Jiri Prochazka is injured (which may be an actual injury or a Japanese "bowling injury") and taking his place against Baruto is... 46 year old Tsuyoshi Kosaka

This loving owns. What are the odds on Carwin setting a record for shortest sum fight time for a three-round MMA tournament?

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

drat lol

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

CommonShore posted:

This loving owns. What are the odds on Carwin setting a record for shortest sum fight time for a three-round MMA tournament?

Depends on if Alakbari is as good as some people say he is and if you count kickboxing

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Aliakbari looks like he's already been punched by Carwin.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
we must also remember that at the peak of his abilities shane carwin could move his body for roughly 5 minutes before suffering a medical crisis

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

*looks up Aliakbari*

Banned for life for doping offenses?

:japan:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
thats a hosed up tournament

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
wheres krazy horse?

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

wheres krazy horse?

fighting in shootboxing on the 11th then having a rematch with the guy he knocked out in 7 seconds on one of the nye shows

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he could fight 2 days prior and then twice on nye if you give him some sherm

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
the ideal situation is wanderlei beats crocop and kosaka wins but his gout flares up and his ear horn gets an irrepairable crack in it so, krazy horse/kimura serves as a tournament reserve

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I think amir has a real shot at beating carwin due to his wrestling credentials, age, and Shane Carwin being old, broken, and not fighting in ages. but then again shane carwin has really big hands

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
BARUTO Rules Everything Around Me

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Carwin recently knocked out a skateboarder while having one of his arms duct taped to his body. He'll be ready for this fight

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Triticum Guzzler posted:

really looking forward to seeing all of these washed up fighters on the maximum number of steroids available

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Calling it now Brandon Vera wins the tourney.

I base this on absolutely nothing.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

really looking forward to seeing all of these washed up fighters on the maximum number of steroids available

instead of Notch's Candy Wall it's Sakakibara's Southeast Asian Dick Water Pick'N'Mix Station

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

woah a toowoomba lad. gl to your friend

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

SquirrelGrip posted:

woah a toowoomba lad. gl to your friend

Thanks man.

He's a real good dude. Quite literally the most humble, nice fella you'd ever meet. He whooped my rear end up and down the gym when he was in town and came to what was at the time my gym for a work out. Was pretty funny really because he was wearing a borrowed gi and belt and break danced on everyone there and then went to the kick boxing class right after and just played with people sparring. Never got out of 2nd gear,

I've posted his resume' before but he's a commonwealth games alternate for wrestling, golden gloves boxer and earned his black in BJJ belt a few weeks ago. Dude is legit as gently caress. He was a bit green early but I really think he could make it to the UFC and do pretty wel eventually.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Zwachro posted:

Only source I've seen is Norwegian, and the use of the word 'Rehabilitation' may just be a poor choice of words. Could mean he just needs some time to recover from whatever it is.
Either way, I hope he recovers!

Any updates, Is he alive still :( #we support the lil boy

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Apparently bellator happened already

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Aoki got knocked out.

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/grabakahitman/status/797097797484998656

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
ONE is cool

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm making Bas Rutten noises while watching that gif

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
another one to add to the highlight reel of aoki laying on his side staring into space

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
tell me if i missed any http://imgur.com/a/T66Bx

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7QhrMYOJAs

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
^