Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

sadie took her spot back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.
really wanted to share some pics of my parents' great blanket with the thread

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

trigger9631 posted:

really wanted to share some pics of my parents' great blanket with the thread

I'd use that blanket.

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

The Jumpoff posted:

Tell me more about this catte.

that's ash, son of ripley: he's getting big

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
cas:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
My friend's cat is having a rough day.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Funhilde posted:

My friend's cat is having a rough day.

doesn't look like it

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

doesn't look like it

just out of frame is the fifth of cheap scotch that cat drank in despair

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Zeppelin the Cat in his new tie. The person ordering it asked if I could make it "more gay" because the cat was gay. I added butterfly buttons.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

that is one smug loving gay cat

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Funhilde posted:

Zeppelin the Cat in his new tie. The person ordering it asked if I could make it "more gay" because the cat was gay. I added butterfly buttons.

My cat is gay too. How much does this tie cost

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

My cat is gay too. How much does this tie cost

Cat ties are $17 plus shipping. GoonyGoon coupon code gets a discount. Butterfly buttons have to be requested.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/sewsmooth

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.

Funhilde posted:

Cat ties are $17 plus shipping. GoonyGoon coupon code gets a discount. Butterfly buttons have to be requested.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/sewsmooth

oh poo poo it just occurred to me that i could get one for my friend's catte

i don't suppose you might know what size would fit a savannah cat?

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

morcant posted:

oh poo poo it just occurred to me that i could get one for my friend's catte

i don't suppose you might know what size would fit a savannah cat?

It looks like they have a pretty good range in size. The medium ties are what I usually suggest for most average size cats.

Elmer here in that size.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Luisfe posted:

Are siams the best cats. I say yes.

At the very least they have the best/worst meow.

They certainly like to know you can hear them.
My Grandpa had quite a few siams when I was younger. Four that I can remember. Not all at once though.
El Gordo looks similar to one of them, that's why I always like to see pictures of him. :3:

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Funhilde posted:

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!
Current Sam and Nigel status:

Never a dull moment on Sundays.

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

this BK

he fat

I dunno how to do thumbnails on stevephone, sorry

Mr. Noseybonk
Jul 17, 2012

that is a WHOLE LOT of cat

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

xarph posted:

this BK

he fat

I dunno how to do thumbnails on stevephone, sorry

plz post more BK

so I don't feel as bad about pepper

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

rocketpig posted:

I used to do it to nutkin all the time while saying "got your paws, got your paws". he hated it.

That game is almost as much fun as "got your tail!".

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

rocketpig posted:

reuben as a pirate :)

Rocketpig do you have a large version of this (like, the largest one you've got) that I could have? If so, could you email it to piperifle at gmail? There is an amazon local deal going on where you can get an image printed on wrapped canvas for like 60% off and I think I want to do that for this image, but I need the biggest size possible.

Here are my options:

$35 ($89 value) for an 20x24 gallery wrap canvas
$49 ($129 value) for an 20x30 gallery wrap canvas
$59 ($159 value) for an 24x36 gallery wrap canvas

I think the 20" x 24" is probably my best bet because 1. the size ratio means I wouldn't have to crop much off (I can crop a little bit off the sky and it keeps your signature at the bottom and overall still looks really good) and 2. it's a pretty silly thing to be doing so doing it the most cheaply is probably the best.

If you could send along the largest possible, highest-DPI image that fits the website's criteria:

quote:

We currently only accept .jpg and .png formats. Your image should be at least 175KB and with a maximum size of 20 MB.

to piperifle at gmail or PM me for an alternate way if email doesn't work (dropbox or one of the other million file sharing sites) I would really appreciate it. I'm also gonna send you a PM, thanks!

Anyone else who wants in on the Amazon deal, here it is (it's not really "local" despite being sent to me by AmazonLocal): http://local.amazon.com/national/B00HDGFW1Q

xarph
Jun 18, 2001

devmd01 posted:

plz post more BK

so I don't feel as bad about pepper

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Nina being cute this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT5EnRxWtVQ

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Good Sunday evening, every one.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

PipeRifle posted:

Rocketpig do you have a large version of this (like, the largest one you've got) that I could have? If so, could you email it to piperifle at gmail? There is an amazon local deal going on where you can get an image printed on wrapped canvas for like 60% off and I think I want to do that for this image, but I need the biggest size possible.

Here are my options:

I think the 20" x 24" is probably my best bet because 1. the size ratio means I wouldn't have to crop much off (I can crop a little bit off the sky and it keeps your signature at the bottom and overall still looks really good) and 2. it's a pretty silly thing to be doing so doing it the most cheaply is probably the best.

If you could send along the largest possible, highest-DPI image that fits the website's criteria:

to piperifle at gmail or PM me for an alternate way if email doesn't work (dropbox or one of the other million file sharing sites) I would really appreciate it. I'm also gonna send you a PM, thanks!

Anyone else who wants in on the Amazon deal, here it is (it's not really "local" despite being sent to me by AmazonLocal): http://local.amazon.com/national/B00HDGFW1Q

doing this with the cinnamon cinnabon

ZombieGravy
Feb 5, 2008

xcheopis posted:

That game is almost as much fun as "got your tail!".

I used to do that too and hold on to it for as long as he'd let me. Sometimes he'd just accept that this was his life now and lie down next to me.

How could you not grab this tail?

PipeRifle posted:

Here are my options:

Sorted :)

If anyone else would like a large version of one of the cat pics let me know, rocketpig01 at gmail dot com

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:lol: i just ordered a digital drawing image of my cat on a canvas what am i doing with my life

(i'll post pics whenever it gets here)

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

:lol: i just ordered a digital drawing image of my cat on a canvas what am i doing with my life

(i'll post pics whenever it gets here)

at least you didn't cancel christmas to fund a redneck hot dog stand in alabama

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FrozenVent posted:

at least you didn't cancel christmas to fund a redneck hot dog stand in alabama

i donated to swap.avi so im pretty sure i will never do worse in my life

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
watching a friend's cat while she visits family. this is basil, and he ain't happy

got him sequestered in the room for now, initial introductions did not go smoothly

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i donated to swap.avi so im pretty sure i will never do worse in my life

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

A Curvy Goonette posted:

watching a friend's cat while she visits family. this is basil, and he ain't happy

got him sequestered in the room for now, initial introductions did not go smoothly
so fuzzy

videos of percy and basil

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

trigger9631 posted:

merry Christmas from Chloe the cat

the clouds have eyes

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

i want a fleet of kittens

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

I WANT THE FLOOF

YOU CANT HANDLE THE FLOOF

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
those pictures make me say i want a walt but i know that 3 seconds after those were taken he probably sprinted off and knocked a glass off a table which scared him and then he slide around a corner and slammed into a table knocking more poo poo off and now is hiding under a bed with tail defcon 3

i mean if this is any indication http://vimeo.com/82255314

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

something like that has happene a few times

and it doesn't happen in 24 hours cycles, more like every three days or so he's got about 4 hours of EVERYTHING IS MOVING

where 1 is 'sleeping and not caring' and 10 is 'call the fire department,' that video was about a 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
so before I buy that which ratio matches? I'm terrible at math