Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I wish they made a new Tidal Wave :(

It has to be huge however, or no deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Blackheart posted:

Maybe retool the Metroplex mould?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Not necessarily that big, but at least bigger than voyager size.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Blackheart posted:

For the longest time I held out hope that they would remold Tidal Wave into Broad Side. It just seemed so obvious to me. Apparently I'm the only one, I don't even think I've seen a fan custom that attempted it.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

LightsGameraAction posted:

For the longest time I held out hope that they would remold Tidal Wave into Broad Side. It just seemed so obvious to me. Apparently I'm the only one, I don't even think I've seen a fan custom that attempted it.

Would love to see that. That being said, I have the badass Japanese purple Tidal Wave and he's the best. :cool:

catch22
Feb 17, 2006

LightsGameraAction posted:

Apparently I'm the only one, I don't even think I've seen a fan custom that attempted it.

Literally the first image in a GIS for "custom broadside" is a repainted Tidal Wave

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I'm not saying MMC Quantron HAS to come into BBTS in time to be shipped to me by Saturday. I'm just saying, I've had a hell of a stressful six weeks, and this week continues the trend, and that would be really the best way to cap that poo poo off.

So you know, come on Toy Shipping Gods. Please get on it.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Blackheart posted:

Not necessarily that big, but at least bigger than voyager size.

It needs to be big enough so that it's in scale with leader Jetfire. Because there's probably going to be a bazillion repaints of Leader Jetfire......and I need an aircraft carrier to put them all.

Maybe Combiner Wars will settle if Tidalwave or Magmatron count as combiners. Because looking at all the amazing stuff we got with Thrilling 30 and Fall of Cybertron I really want them to top themselves. And it's not like re-using molds is out of the question either since there's Omega Supreme which is an Energon mold.

I mean we also have a full team of Wreckers and a few of them even got multiple figures of different class sizes. Which prior to generations looked like a pipe dream.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Sep 29, 2014

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Just finished re-reading All Hail Megatron. All of that cramming of previous story in the second half is really jarring, but the bits between Starscream and Megatron are really well handled. Not enough to even remotely recommend it to anyone though, the first six issues are such a slog

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh, yeah I read Chaos Theory a week or two ago, and it basically confirmed to me that James Roberts did the same "standing in the shower thinking about what it would be like if Optimus and Megatron just sat down and talked about their differences" that every rear end in a top hat who grew up on G1 did at some point, only he's good and got paid for it.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

I have to go buy cat food, do the dishes, mow the lawn, etc etc.

strangehamster fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Sep 30, 2014

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
Table time?

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

You wanna be TFCon sales table pard'ners?

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Yes, but I have no transportation to Chilandia.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

SpikeMcclane posted:

Yes, but I have no transportation to Chilandia.

But the bus? Or your car? A plane? IDGI

strangehamster fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Sep 30, 2014

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

For the Australians reading, apparently these are on sale at Coles starting tomorrow"

Not Lego, but at $10 they look pretty fun.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Eyespy posted:

For the Australians reading, apparently these are on sale at Coles starting tomorrow"

Not Lego, but at $10 they look pretty fun.

They look fun but don't be fooled, KREOS are joyless bricks.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

No, don't do this please. No "Chiraq" or "Chi-Town" either please. You may put ketchup on one (1) hot dog while in the city limits in return, if you so desire.

But only one. This is a great gift, please do not waste it.

Love, Everyone From Chicagoland Who Isn't Kanye.

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

strangehamster posted:

Why you gotta do a thing man. :smith:

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

No, don't do this please. No "Chiraq" or "Chi-Town" either please. You may put ketchup on one (1) hot dog while in the city limits in return, if you so desire.

But only one. This is a great gift, please do not waste it.

Love, Everyone From Chicagoland Who Isn't Kanye.

Hey let's go to Giordanos!!!! (Hahahahagaurgllgurglehghgllll)

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The use of "Chi-Town" is just barely excusable only once every building is festooned with skulls, humanoid dogs are part of the law enforcement, and the city is at war with Tolkeen.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Eyespy posted:

There is a little bit of magic dust in every bag or box of LEGO

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Eyespy posted:

Better to be disappointed before buying it than after

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

The MSJ posted:

The use of "Chi-Town" is just barely excusable only once every building is festooned with skulls, humanoid dogs are part of the law enforcement, and the city is at war with Tolkeen.

Word.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
Huh. Apparently I did a thing. And it was kind of amazing to watch.

strangehamster posted:

But the bus? Or your car? A plane? IDGI

Bad choice of my phrase on my part. I'm very likely to be starting a new job in the next couple weeks and would in no way be able to travel because of scheduling.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

strangehamster posted:

I have to go buy cat food, do the dishes, mow the lawn, etc etc.

How much will you be selling them for...?

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

The_Doctor posted:

How much will you be selling them for...?

Pick up or ship to pommy lands?

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

SpikeMcclane posted:

Huh. Apparently I did a thing. And it was kind of amazing to watch.

Bad choice of my phrase on my part. I'm very likely to be starting a new job in the next couple weeks and would in no way be able to travel because of scheduling.

Look I was going to give you a job, a ride in a new van, a floor to sleep on, pizza all day... what else could a goon want?

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?

strangehamster posted:

Look I was going to give you a job, a ride in a new van, a floor to sleep on, pizza all day... what else could a goon want?

Stairs? Dickbutts? Dongs? I don't know. You crazy kids.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

SpikeMcclane posted:

Stairs? Dickbutts? Dongs? I don't know. You crazy kids.

I am protected

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
"I'm just going to touch up evasion OP's wheels, no biggie"

11 hours later, and I'm sanding down the legs for priming.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

My work is outsourcing my job to India and letting me go, but I got masterpiece Wheeljack in the mail today and that made things a little bit better. :unsmith:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Xenomrph posted:

My work is outsourcing my job to India and letting me go, but I got masterpiece Wheeljack in the mail today and that made things a little bit better. :unsmith:

Rat fucks. That bites, man. Enjoy the crap out of your engineer Lancia.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

strangehamster posted:

for $10 that is an amazing set, I have it and all three of those sets are good for what they are. And like each of those are about $10 sets anyway.

Sorry about the job, Xeno. But man they will outsource in a heart beat when you jump on the bosses face and impregnate his chest cavity. My last boss did not know how to file workers comp for that either.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

strangehamster posted:

Pick up or ship to pommy lands?

Pick up in Chicago. Gotta get my MP Wheeljack fix since HLJ cancelled my order :(

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Today's Ript shirts. Kinda tempted to buy the Megatron or Seekers ones for my cousin's kid.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Captain Invictus posted:

Today's Ript shirts. Kinda tempted to buy the Megatron or Seekers ones for my cousin's kid.

Disney is probably going to buy Hasbro in the near future and then these things will be real...

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Is Masterpiece Grimlock already out of production again?

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum
No idea, but since it's related to US Masterpieces and doing that would be incompetent, I'm guessing yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

Not sure if anyone saw it, Target has some sweet deals with the movie coming out today. Generations Voyagers are on sale for $22, if you planning on getting the bluray, you get $10 off. So $12, then if you have Targets coupon app Cartwheel, it's another 25% off. So voyager gies from reg. 24.99 to $9.00.

I picked up Evasion Prime, not sure if this works on gen voyagers like springer/rhinox or just the movie ones.