Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The cape cat is extremely BYOB. His name is Rover btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Is it possible that every cat in a cape is inherently very BYOB? I think so.

I guess maybe not necessarily. Like maybe if the cat in a cape is super racist or something like that then it wouldn't be very BYOB.

I don't get that kind of vibe from Rover tho.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rover is too elegant and has too much class to be racist.

Rover is a cat of the people, but this cat serves looks.

Heather Papps

hello friend

cat in a cape is like a dog in goggles, i trust them implicitly. it's possible some day i'll be wrong but this is how i chose to live.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I refuse to believe that a cat in a gold cape can be anything but perfect in every way

Trying

Heather Papps posted:

cat in a cape is like a dog in goggles, i trust them implicitly. it's possible some day i'll be wrong but this is how i chose to live.

:haibrower: a world of open hearts and stylishly attired pets is the world I choose to live in

BoldFrankensteinMir

Kief Richards posted:

I refuse to believe that a cat in a gold cape can be anything but perfect in every way

Good instincts.

Cartoons am now!

Sig by Heather Papps

Prof. Crocodile

take the moon

by sebmojo
hello byob so i have been messing around w/ text collages i was gonna post one in the poems thread but i couldnt find it

so here spoilered in case u dont want to deal

quote:

the shrikes of death with black glyph feathers . .. ) ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ in death world i am a dessicated embryo of the embryo of the embryo. [ 6 ].. [ 7 ]. [ 8 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 in black world i am a withered corpse of the embryo, in a manner in which a dessicated embryo becomes the embryo of death & fetid rot . ... and is considered a dead and a dying soul ..... The word "death" is the name of the embryo of the embryo ( the "dessicated" fetus) and is used to describe the death of a body . ... .. [ 9 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ in death we find a body in deep disease - we find a body that has a flesh and soul puppet body with which we find a body in a way of killing and the shrikes of death with black glyph feathers . .. [ 10 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] ; [ 0 ] in death we find a body that is dead & the sh rikes of death with white glyph feathers , and is considered dead and a dying soul by prophets & oracles ..... [ 11 ] ; [oceans of ice] we find a body that has a flesh and soul puppet body [ - oceans of ice, lakes, lakes, lakes, lakes, lakes, shrikes of death with blue glyph feathers ... [ 12 ] ; [ 15 ] ; [ 17 ]in death i found a body with a flesh andit's strung up by sinew - the soul of - this body is called "the flesh" [ - 1 ] ; [ 16 ]in death i found a body with a white glyph feathers [ -oceans of black] ......... [ 18 ] ; [ 19 ]in death i found God in death - God is the spirit - this body is called "the heart" [ - 1 ] ; [ 20 ]in death in dessication i am trying to give it a good name. dessicated embryo i name God lord of the shrikes of death [ -Odessication of life, the body is called "the flesh" [ - 2 ] ; [ 21 ]in death i find "the flesh" - this body is called " the soul" [ - 3 ] ; [ 22 ]in death i find a song of pain & loss - God is the heart - this body is called "the soul" [ - 3 ] ; [ 23 ]in death i find a song of death and death - God is the soul - this body is called "the heart" [ - 3 ] ; [ 24 ]in death i find the name of an angel - God is the body - this body is called "the soul"

also i think im crushing on someone's alternate personality going strictly by social faux pases i have stumbled into while talking to them which seems rather like a complex sitch to be in

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

My cat is a jerk

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Somehow spotify made me listen to like, canadian redneck music all day and my hands were too dirty to be bothered to change it and it was...enlightening. Lots of songs about the prairie and trucks and fishing and logging :canada:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Art

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

take the moon posted:

hello byob so i have been messing around w/ text collages i was gonna post one in the poems thread but i couldnt find it

so here spoilered in case u dont want to deal

also i think im crushing on someone's alternate personality going strictly by social faux pases i have stumbled into while talking to them which seems rather like a complex sitch to be in

if it didn't get nuked it's probably in like page 5 somewhere since i was like "yeah i'll update recording this stuff tomorrow" and then i never did so that tomorrow never came

Heather Papps

hello friend

conan what is best in life?

cat in cape and dog in goggles

Derpies

by sebmojo
I ate too many jalepenos.

Only one solution

Eat more jalepenos

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Somehow spotify made me listen to like, canadian redneck music all day and my hands were too dirty to be bothered to change it and it was...enlightening. Lots of songs about the prairie and trucks and fishing and logging :canada:

in a small ontario town, shopping for christmas presents for nephews and secret santas, this song came on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXyJx63phpU
and i had to come to grips with that i am pretty okay with country music in my current state of life.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Heather Papps posted:

in a small ontario town, shopping for christmas presents for nephews and secret santas, this song came on
and i had to come to grips with that i am pretty okay with country music in my current state of life.

She's dressed like one of the ladies in The Cheaters, a christmas themed nudie suit

Sig by Heather Papps

Heather Papps

hello friend

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

She's dressed like one of the ladies in The Cheaters, a christmas themed nudie suit

i ended up listening to/watching like half the music video for it and it's actually pretty brilliant, she dresses up like country music album covers from the golden age and i have no idea what she must look like normally now

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Heather Papps posted:

This started out because I was listening to Stan rogers because I like him but then it got increasingly newfoundland folk (which apparently is a thing?) and then morphed into what I imagine canola farmers in saskatchewan listen to (one song even featured a bag of [stolen?] canola seed? somehow they used it to get their trucks out of the mud)

Heather Papps

hello friend

i love it. it seems like the only songs that tell longish stories these days is country?
a few years ago in alberta somehow thanksgiving at my uncles was broken up by him choosing to play this song and half of us there crying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYVpRBuBOlA
art that can move you is good. it doesn't matter if it's a sappy country song that stirs your heart or an extremely funny joke about a dick sucking robot trying to unionize, that's good art.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uh, so, of anyone sees my best friend PECAN, I really miss him.

nut

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Somehow spotify made me listen to like, canadian redneck music all day and my hands were too dirty to be bothered to change

ya sure lol

nut

nut

whats going on here?

Heather Papps

hello friend

each buzzy multimedia watermark makes me giggle harder, till i hit the last one in the bottom left and break out into a full guffaw

biosterous

made coffee cake

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

ate some coffee cake

gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Hi I clicked a banner ad because I needed some blue fluid poured and it brought me here

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

made coffee cake

Post the frickin cake, I want to be wowed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Hi I clicked a banner ad because I needed some blue fluid poured and it brought me here

Hi yes hello please fill out these forms, front and back, in their entirety and when you're done, return them to the front desk. When the doctor is ready, they'll call you back for your assessment.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Hi, um... Kaiser? We're ready for you

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Ashamed to admit I've been lurkin tonight. But there's no undoing the past. I just have to live with the choices I've made.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

How Wonderful! posted:

It's really easy and customizable! I'll give portions for two pretty big bowls, you can easily double it or triple it or whatever else!

First take a whole head of garlic, cut off the stem, and cut the whole thing in half down the middle. Keep half on one side, peel and lightly smash the cloves of the other. Head about a 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium in a stockpot and then dump in the peeled and smashed garlic, stir it occasionally for about 6-7 minutes until its a nice golden brown and fragrant.

Then add in liquid-- I did a pint of water, a pint of veggie broth which did kind of feel like cheating-- and bring to a boil. Once it's boiling, add in the other garlic (unpeeled is fine) and a generous fistful of whatever fresh herbs you want (I did parsley and thyme). Reduce to a simmer for 30-40 minutes. At the 20 minute mark I threw in the other veggies (eyeballed-- kale, sliced carrots, and thinly sliced shallot, as well as a small knob of peeled ginger), at 25 I added the ditalini, and then towards the end as it reduced and the flavors consolidated I began tasting it regularly and seasoning with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and home-made mushroom dashi powder.

By this point is should be a nice glossy broth and not just taste like garlic water. Garnish with whatever you want-- I did lao gan ma for me, shallot oil for Bingo Bango. If I had good parm on hand that would've been nice but I didn't, ditto some croutons or garlic toast.

Thank you for this, BYOBroth, I cook far to few healthy soups/broths.
I have even ordered some mushroom powder and will see what the wife thinks of my attempt at vegetarian cooking.

How Wonderful!

RickRogers posted:

Thank you for this, BYOBroth, I cook far to few healthy soups/broths.
I have even ordered some mushroom powder and will see what the wife thinks of my attempt at vegetarian cooking.

I hope you like it! I should also say, once the soup is ready you should fish out the peeled half-head of garlic and just put it aside. Don't throw it away though, if you peel it it'll have a nice soft texture and a more subtle, mild flavor than raw garlic. It's nice to use in mashed potatoes or, for instance, tonight I sauteed a few with kale as a dinner side (we did cream biscuits and white gravy so I wanted something green on the plate).

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
According to Spotify I'm in the top 0.0005% of Taylor Swift fans. I'm not sure whether to be proud or terrified

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful!

See if you can find out how she ranks among fans of you, maybe there's a friendship brewing?

biosterous

the coffee cake was mediocre and not worth posting

gonna make a better coffee cake this week, in penance

gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I need to see this for the glow up

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
G'mungo to all yobbers everywhere, even if it isn't mungo where you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Obvious

Hey dudes
Anyone got a link to the weed thread I need some memes