Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Nah she's the billionaress who single-handedly financed and staffed Trump's campaign.

The piss savant is the guy Mercer wanted as the America's chief scientist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

safely sodomized posted:

pussy grabbed em by the balls

right, so that is a good catte

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

is kelly giving trump gold stars or something?

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

MysteriousStranger posted:

Well, her slogan settled on "I'm with her" after "it's her turn" was realized to be a bad idea so...

From across party lines, both Teixeira and Ayres see a common thread between Clinton’s big deficit among working-class whites and the disappointing turnout results among minorities. Each believes that both problems reflected Clinton’s inability to connect with both groups of voters on their core economic concerns while her campaign stressed other issues—particularly her support for an inclusive society and the case against Trump.

“What was the message that the median voter might have taken away?” Teixeira asked. “You shouldn’t vote for Donald Trump because he’s a bad man, and Hillary Clinton is a nice person and we’re ‘stronger together.’ That was a really uncompelling message, not only for white, non-college[-educated] voters but for blacks and Latinos as well. These kinds of voters are looking for other changes in their lives.”

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

zegermans posted:

yeah the problem is that this is how the neoliberals operate. Of course we need to waive it for this emergency, it's the right thing to do. Then they say "well we can just keep it waived" and there's nothing that can be done about it. They always win because they're willing to shoot the hostage.

It was waived after katrina

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/912705871804846080

quote:

BERN, Switzerland — North Korean government officials have been quietly trying to arrange talks with Republican-linked analysts in Washington, in an apparent attempt to make sense of President Trump and his confusing messages to Kim Jong Un’s regime.

The outreach began before the current eruption of threats between the two leaders, but will likely become only more urgent as Trump and Kim have descended into name-calling that, many analysts worry, sharply increases the chances of potentially catastrophic misunderstandings.

“Their No. 1 concern is Trump. They can’t figure him out,” said one person with direct knowledge of North Korea’s approach to Asia experts with Republican connections.

[...]

But since Trump’s election in November, the North Korean representatives have been predominantly interested in figuring out the unconventional president’s strategy, according to almost a dozen people involved in the discussions. All asked for anonymity to talk about the sensitive meetings.

Early in Trump’s term, the North Koreans had been asking broad questions: Is President Trump serious about closing American military bases in South Korea and Japan, as he said on the campaign trail? Might he really send American nuclear weapons back to the southern half of the Korean Peninsula?

But the questions have since become more specific. Why, for instance, are Trump’s top officials, notably Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, directly contradicting the president so often?

[...]

The North Koreans at the meeting displayed an “encyclopedic” knowledge of Trump’s tweets, to the extent that they were able to quote them back to the Americans present.

Pyongyang’s delegation was headed by Choe Kang Il, deputy director of the Americas division in the foreign ministry, and he was accompanied by three officials in their late 20s who wowed the other participants with their intellectual analysis and their perfect, American-accented English. One even explained to the other delegates how the U.S. Congress works.

“They were as self-confident as I’ve ever seen them,” said Cossa. Revere added: “They may be puzzled about our intentions but they have a very clear set of intentions of their own.”

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/746795276346720256?lang=en

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

is kelly giving trump gold stars or something?

p much donnie has a daily schedule calendar that he doesn't understand because he doesn't understand a loving thing but he knows if he gets a gold star for a particular meeting he was a good boy.

there are not a lot of gold stars on his schedule

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

boethius posted:

honestly would rather have Penguin as our president

Arkham City Penguin 2020

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

quote:

The North Koreans at the meeting displayed an “encyclopedic” knowledge of Trump’s tweets, to the extent that they were able to quote them back to the Americans present.

I love how this is a sentence in TYOOL 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i've actually seen this a few times from british leftists and it's always amazing

just "try answering your own question dumbass" to dumb questions

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

safely sodomized posted:

pussy grabbed em by the balls

that's a good catte

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

he is 100% correct

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

MariusLecter posted:

Arkham City Penguin 2020

"riddle me this: who has a basic grasp of constitutional law and the ability to assign skilled advisors to critical positions?"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
remember when melania wore an outfit with a pussy bow to some event immediately after the pussy grab tape dropped

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wow this guy sucks

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Biggest college basketball scandal of all time press conference getting started now:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/36454374/watch-live-us-attorneys-office-to-address-fbis-investigation-of-ncaa-officials-at-12-pm

This blows every other scandal out of the water. Tulane? Memphis? Hahahahahaha, welcome to insane-o zone.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the dick tracy reboot is looking amazing

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shageletic posted:

This article posted earlier is doing a good job currently freaking out my coworkers, so good job guys: http://www.38north.org/2017/09/jdethomas092517/

more people should read this, btw, especially in light of that North Korea / Republican meeting article above

The situation is quickly approaching inevitability

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"Pounded in the Butt With My Own Dick by My Own Cat Who Also Stole My Dick to Pound Me in the Butt With"

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/912710057707675648

ahahah

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

bad kitty

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

more people should read this, btw, especially in light of that North Korea / Republican meeting article above

The situation is quickly approaching inevitability

trump said the exact same poo poo he's been saying for weeks, just at a different place

i guarantee it meant nothing to him

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

triple sulk posted:

it's gonna be funny as poo poo when big luther loses by 15 points

Excited to see Trump and his cronies asked about Roy Moore's insane hatred of everything except what he is

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

this is a super good speech and the reporter hamming it up is a moron

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Raylan Givens would not stand for this

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yinlock posted:

trump said the exact same poo poo he's been saying for weeks, just at a different place

i guarantee it meant nothing to him

so?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he's still chasing the idiotic "college campuses are dens of evil leftist thought" dragon

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its a shame he voted for brexit because even with noble intentions the tories are still in charge

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
edit: i hate my browser

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Shageletic posted:

This article posted earlier is doing a good job currently freaking out my coworkers, so good job guys: http://www.38north.org/2017/09/jdethomas092517/

where do u work and what am i supposed to infer from ur coworkers freaking out l

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Yinlock posted:

he's still chasing the idiotic "college campuses are dens of evil leftist thought" dragon

I look forward to all the incredible contortions to only apply "free speech" to the right.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

lmao north korea is cargo culting are idiot witch doctor president

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

my point exactly

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
#ImWithHerzog

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

boethius posted:

honestly would rather have Penguin as our president

Cobblepot may be criminal scum with a massive inferiority complex but at least he's loyal to his workers

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jose posted:

its a shame he voted for brexit because even with noble intentions the tories are still in charge

i thought labour's brexit support post-vote was basically "it's better to just do it then dwell in this weird half-brexit where nothing can get done"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/912711751090683904

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

Cobblepot may be criminal scum with a massive inferiority complex but at least he's loyal to his workers

The citizenry will be safe under his umbrella

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

"Pounded in the Butt With My Own Dick by My Own Cat Who Also Stole My Dick to Pound Me in the Butt With"

"shut up amazon and take my money."

• Locked thread