Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Trying to keep the lid the coworker package I've carefully wrapped and placed under the tree until my coworkers wake up on Christmas morning to see what Santa Hamjobs brought them.

The new coworker chewed a hole through the corner, but we turned it around so the package still looks pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Hhhhheeeeelllllooooo

Prof. Crocodile

aldantefax posted:

Hhhhheeeeelllllooooo

Was super excited at the thought Jiminy Glick may be posting in BYOB. A little disappointed, but still always nice to see Aldantefax.

How has your return to civilization going? Have you adjusted to our giant metal birds, iron horses, and relative dearth of tacos?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Was super excited at the thought Jiminy Glick may be posting in BYOB. A little disappointed, but still always nice to see Aldantefax.

How has your return to civilization going? Have you adjusted to our giant metal birds, iron horses, and relative dearth of tacos?

lol i forgot about jiminy glick i love that guy

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I record about 90 minutes of podcast stuff and started sorting through the audio that I recorded while I was in outer space, I am contemplating some experimental VIDEO RECORDING whereby I point a camera at myself while I make coffee in the morning unedited to see how that goes. I also ordered some jackets from the place that I buy fancy shirts and such from and remembered I have a PINTEREST LOOK BOOK regarding my fashion aesthetic so I sent that over too

I might get some tacos, there is a place here in Austin called Torchy's Tacos and they are very like "wow look at this goddamn taco!!!" as opposed to a lot of other places, but their tacos are alright. There's a place I haven't been to since 2016 that basically makes tacos out of 12" tortillas for very cheap and it is a drive but maybe I could go there too!

I might also have a chess and cheese date in the park with someone who wants to play chess and eat cheeses, so I'm gonna go order a cheeseboard I think

xcheopis

Apparently my arthritis has arthritis.

In totally unrelated news, it's going to rain soon!

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

more falafel please

forums poster

aldantefax posted:

I record about 90 minutes of podcast stuff and started sorting through the audio that I recorded while I was in outer space, I am contemplating some experimental VIDEO RECORDING whereby I point a camera at myself while I make coffee in the morning unedited to see how that goes. I also ordered some jackets from the place that I buy fancy shirts and such from and remembered I have a PINTEREST LOOK BOOK regarding my fashion aesthetic so I sent that over too

I might get some tacos, there is a place here in Austin called Torchy's Tacos and they are very like "wow look at this goddamn taco!!!" as opposed to a lot of other places, but their tacos are alright. There's a place I haven't been to since 2016 that basically makes tacos out of 12" tortillas for very cheap and it is a drive but maybe I could go there too!

I might also have a chess and cheese date in the park with someone who wants to play chess and eat cheeses, so I'm gonna go order a cheeseboard I think

I recommend Sicilian cheese and the Sicilian defense

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Work chat: I probably won't be returning to work Monday if my still-symptomatic coworker comes back Monday.

I'm taking what very little was personal home tonight. I can't do this anymore.

xcheopis

Kief Richards posted:

Work chat: I probably won't be returning to work Monday if my still-symptomatic coworker comes back Monday.

I'm taking what very little was personal home tonight. I can't do this anymore.

And you shouldn't have to!

edit
I am so glad my workplace has been taking this very seriously right from the start. Lots of support from management and access to PPE, etc. As bad as some things are in my life, this job isn't one of them.

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Heather Papps

hello friend

*gasp*
i'm alive!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

*gasp*
i'm alive!

JOKE'S ON YOU, WE'VE ALL BEEN IN STASIS FOR YEARS

WELCOME TO THE FOURTH WALL PORTION OF THE SIMULATION

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Heather Papps posted:

*gasp*
i'm alive!

Can someone who gave his soul to the Cult of 18 truly be alive?

Goons Are Gifts

hello

Derpies

by sebmojo
I'm about to go look at fancy lights at the zoo and get boomeresque family pictures

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

:wave:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Barking Gecko posted:

Can someone who gave his soul to the Cult of 18 truly be alive?

we undead cannot die, so... maybe?

Kief Richards posted:

JOKE'S ON YOU, WE'VE ALL BEEN IN STASIS FOR YEARS

WELCOME TO THE FOURTH WALL PORTION OF THE SIMULATION

JOKES ON EVERYONE I'M CONSTANTLY WONDERING IF MY REALITY IS ACTUALLY REAL OR IF I'M IN A FACILITY FOR THE MENTALLY VERY INSANE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f1z-nHvt3c

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
haha u good matey cheers

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

we undead cannot die, so... maybe?

That is not dead which can eternal probe
And, upon the worthy, 18-hours bestowed

Trying

Hail 'Yob-Sothoth

xcheopis

"Ok, for one it's not "chaos", I just need to tidy a bit and two, I haven't done a bit of crawling since the 1000mg chocolate bar incident."

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

"Ok, for one it's not "chaos", I just need to tidy a bit and two, I haven't done a bit of crawling since the 1000mg chocolate bar incident."

Dip Viscous

found this very old pencil

this campaign happened because so many fat iowans were overlapping the chest and lap belts on top of each other over their immense guts. they understood that seatbelts saved lives, but not how they did the thing.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wanna sharpen that pencil till it says "low and tight"

Dip Viscous

"don't explode your organs in a 2 mph collision when you could just not do that" is a good message but it's such a specific thing

Dip Viscous

it's also tight lol

Dip Viscous

fart n flight

it aiiight

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Dip Viscous posted:

fart n flight

it aiiight

Zip and pee
Yeah you know me

Stoner Sloth

hot dang, lots of lovely BYOB posts for me to read today! :peanut:

hope you are all well my amazing and chill friends!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

also i miss some posters i haven't seen around in a while Chewbecca and Owlhawk911 particularly - hope all absent yobbers find their way back home to post with us!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

vanisher

sig test

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

:nice:

biosterous

i have finished my 18-hour indoctrination, i'm really good at chanting now

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

biosterous posted:

i have finished my 18-hour indoctrination, i'm really good at chanting now

Om namah probeaya

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Well it's the end of the semester and time to grade Shakespeare and Film final essays so I've been reading about Gnomeo & Juliet since nine in the morning. It turns out that that movie is apparently a lot more violent than I'd imagined-- Tybalt gets run over by a lawn-mower it seems like?? I also have some exciting and good news about the house buying process but I'll leave that for Bingo Bango to say because all the hard work was really her.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

I'm gonna get some Mexican food tonight with a friend and give them a bottle of my mulled cider. Also I cannot figure out how to set a gif as my sig?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Looks awesome!

Mulled hard cider/cider is also awesome and I can only imagine that Mexican food will also be that adjective (awesome).

Gnomeo and Juliet was watched once by my children at Grandma's house....Tybalt crashes into a wall and you hear him shatter.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

also i miss some posters i haven't seen around in a while Chewbecca and Owlhawk911 particularly - hope all absent yobbers find their way back home to post with us!!

Holding a candlelight vigil in the window hoping they make their way back home :(

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

more falafel please

forums poster

is there good Mexican food in Japan? i hope so

i got a "taco" at Camden town in london once and it put me off trying to eat anything like Mexican food outside the americas

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

is there good Mexican food in Japan? i hope so

i got a "taco" at Camden town in london once and it put me off trying to eat anything like Mexican food outside the americas

They used to be pretty hard to come by but there have been more and more places in the last couple of years. The place I'm going to tonight is run by a Japanese guy and he does a pretty good job of it. I remember when I was living in Nara everyone went to this one Mexican place in Osaka that was pretty awful so I avoided it and mostly just made what I wanted at home. Then there was a place that's not longer around that was good, if a bit pricey. I think that's kind of the weird thing to get over though. Mexican food in Japan is just going to cost you more because of ingredients and the like. It's like when I go back to the US and ramen costs like $20 a bowl.

The place I'm going to tonight is pretty good. Run by a Japanese guy who goes to Mexico pretty regularly. It's not the best I've ever had but it's solid and a bit cheaper than other places.