Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Dragonatrix posted:

Dozerfleet 1 didn't interest me at the time, mostly because I got super tired of seeing his stuff posted ad infinitum in one of the old mock threads on here. So I still haven't listened to either, since I didn't see the point in listening to 2 without listening to 1 first.

Should probably change that soon, since it's been years and I highly doubt they're bad and all.

I know what you mean, I refused to watch American History X until I've seen the previous nine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Internet computer is one, the other two aren't there though :( they're fully insane ShakespeareHemmigway stories, one is titled Screech: Death Proof and the other features the line "Garfield began waterboarding Charlie Sheen with his waterboard". I think I have them saved on my phone still...

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
They aren't accessible through the site, but the files are still there. :)

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

The episode about the Infowars store is pretty good, if only because I legit had no idea that it even existed, but it makes so much sense if you know anything about Infowars at all.

I'm also a big fan of THE WIZARD FORUMS if only for the way they all yell THE WIZARD FORUMS periodically. I also like this note from the episode description: Order within each section is approximately “least likely to be a serial killer” to “most likely to be a serial killer.”

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
Which was the episode with Real Video Game Pain and THE KILLING SPELLLLL?

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

X-Ray Pecs posted:

I BASH MY NUTS WITH A TIRE THUMPER

The ball abuse ep is one of my all-time favorites

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Which was the episode with Real Video Game Pain and THE KILLING SPELLLLL?
#96, "Hocus Bogus!"

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Magissima posted:

The ball abuse ep is one of my all-time favorites

It’s so stupidly one-track, I love it.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
DRAGON GONADS
MAKE THEM SQUEAL
STOMP THEM FLAT
BENEATH YOUR HEEL

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The ball are laid on the 2x4...

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The ball are laid on the 2x4...

Time works the same way.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Dear "Popular Mechanics"...

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
The delivery of 'thats not a cardboard tube, that's a c or d battery!!' always gets me.

The dragon ball destruction poem is still one of the better ones they've had on the podcast.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
DRAGON GONADS, MAKE HIM SQUEAL!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I just listened to mymasterbation.com episode and holy poo poo O_O

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

your'e welcome :tipshat:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

That was a John bit.

I remember the exact place on the highway I was when I heard that for the first time yet forgot such a critical thing. :doh:

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
I have two questions. First: what's the origin of the "not a law firm" thing that gets brought up from time to time?

And what episode is it where Kumquat reads some foot fetishist's rant about living in a college dorm and having shoes on for 30 days? I thought it was the amazon dildos one but was wrong apparently.

expensive jeans
Jun 20, 2003

I think my favorite has to be the BlurtIt! epidode. Just light-hearted internet dumbness and PENIS IS BLOOD!

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Foxhound posted:

I have two questions. First: what's the origin of the "not a law firm" thing that gets brought up from time to time?

And what episode is it where Kumquat reads some foot fetishist's rant about living in a college dorm and having shoes on for 30 days? I thought it was the amazon dildos one but was wrong apparently.

"Not a law firm" is a reference to the ads for Legalzoom, a frequent advertiser on ad-supported podcasts. Legalzoom provides self-service legal services like wills and incorporation, but the ad copy has to legally make it clear that it doesn't actually provide legal advice and that using their services does not create an attorney-client relationship.

The second one is actually the Amazon dildo episode (#264). The reviews are by "Panty Polishing Girl".

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Ah right, thanks! I'll have to relisten to the dildos and find that segment, it's amazing.

The highlight of the blurtit episode was someone writing "don't just blurt out" as advice.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Audiophiles is very funny. I need to get in on this grift!

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

expensive jeans posted:

I think my favorite has to be the BlurtIt! epidode. Just light-hearted internet dumbness and PENIS IS BLOOD!

HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY SEX POWER?

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Anne Frank the Hedgehog does it for me.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Anne Frank the Hedgehog is an internet classic.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Deformed Church posted:

Audiophiles is one of my personal favourites, you really owe it to yourself to know more about Patrick82.

Patrick82 is loving amazing. Audiophiles crack me up.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My favoritest favorite ones are the ones about insane fetishes. My regular favorite ones are as follows:

-Dozerfleet 1 & 2
-offbeat marriages 1 & 2
-the "cheevos" episode
-the ones about bad poetry/fanfiction

I listened to Achtung! Adult Babies at work and could barely contain my laughter, especially during Bunnybread's part.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Dragonatrix posted:

Anne Frank the Hedgehog is an internet classic.

Where is that from, I get lost a bit with all the sonic references in many of the fplus/extra credit eps (i was never a sega nerd). There is the most ridiculous list in ep 231 and anne frank wouldn't have seemed out of place.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

“Use Only Food Grade Ingredients”as well as the other “put all that crap in a bowl” episodes https://thefpl.us/episode/179 are my personal favorites. I’ve lived in the Midwest and browsed a lot of AllRecipes.com, so Nutshell Gulag was particularly relatable and on point.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

ewe2 posted:

Where is that from, I get lost a bit with all the sonic references in many of the fplus/extra credit eps (i was never a sega nerd). There is the most ridiculous list in ep 231 and anne frank wouldn't have seemed out of place.

Oh, I can do better than simply tell you which episode had Anne Frank the Hedgehog:

https://youtu.be/R6lHfK2FYR4

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

2house2fly posted:

Oh, I can do better than simply tell you which episode had Anne Frank the Hedgehog:

https://youtu.be/R6lHfK2FYR4

OMG the STOG. Now I finally understand. Also the doc is worth the read. A pity he had to truncate it.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

big ups to portaxx making it on botchamania

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Don't Patreonize Me is hilarious. I'm not sure which host it is that does drawings, but his growing rage at the "artists" using Patrean to push their lovely artwork is hilarious.

EDIT:

Hey Reddit I'm on Drugs is making me laugh so hard. I'm at work trying to be discrete about listening to a podcast but I keep laughing quietly to myself like a loving serial killer.

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Feb 25, 2019

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The number of people who hear Portaxx as a guy honestly baffles me.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Her voice and Frank West's were swapped at birth

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I can't imagine Portaxx's voice coming out of Frank West.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

break-up breakdown posted:

big ups to portaxx making it on botchamania

Whaa? Is that real? Is there a link?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Sham bam bamina! posted:

:monocle:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

ParserGirl posted:

“Use Only Food Grade Ingredients”as well as the other “put all that crap in a bowl” episodes https://thefpl.us/episode/179 are my personal favorites. I’ve lived in the Midwest and browsed a lot of AllRecipes.com, so Nutshell Gulag was particularly relatable and on point.

“I think I know where this is going!”
“Where do you think it’s going?”
“I think it’s going right in the goddamn blender!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Same! Makes me wonder how people hear me.

Didn't people also think one of the fplus dudes was a woman? I might be making that up. And no I don't mean Frank.