Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

djssniper posted:

Forget the transcript, there was a clip somewhere (I recommend NOT looking for it) where someone just had to leave, the doors of the court opened mid tape and you could hear a small bit of it, absolutely haunting

Last five minutes of this. Enjoy not sleeping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY4YmVi4_LQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Here ya go! Along with the creepy as poo poo likeness of him that always makes my fists twitch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo

That was recorded off a A&E Cold Case files show or something with music dubbed in for effect. He wasn't playing the piano or anything while making his threatening phone calls.

It would open up the possibility to explore other leads for the detectives though.

https://streamable.com/xq9xk

Chromatic has a new favorite as of 05:36 on Dec 28, 2016

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

"The audio tape Bittaker and Norris created of themselves raping and torturing Shirley Lynette Ledford remains in the possession of the FBI Academy. The audio cassette is now used to train and desensitize FBI agents as to the raw reality of torture and murder"

So hey, if you ever want to hear the whole tape, consider becoming an FBI agent.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

You know that one person was right and sometimes this is a creepy thread of 'hey look at all these murderes and hosed up poo poo' so here's something different. Ish. Whales. Or a whale. The Bloop has since been solved, but it reminded me of something else I had heard of. The Loneliest Whale.

the BBC article posted:

The story begins in 1989. An array of hydrophones called SOSUS, built by the US Navy to detect enemy submarines, picked up some strange signals. They were whale songs, and they were similar to blue whale calls, but there was one big difference. The key notes of the song were at a frequency of 52 Hertz. To human ears this is a low bass note, but it is significantly higher than the blue whale, which sings between 10 and 40Hz.

One critic is Christopher Willes Clark of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. He made recordings of the 52Hz whale in 1993 and says it's not quite as anomalous as it might seem. Many types of idiosyncratic whale calls have been detected, and some studies suggest that groups of whales living in particular regions have dialects. When you consider that, the 52Hz whale is "not completely mind-bogglingly unique," he says.
The leading hypothesis is that the 52Hz whale is a hybrid, the offspring of two whales of different species. Such a whale would have an unusual body, and that might well affect its song.
However, Hildebrand's data suggests there is now more than one animal singing at this unusually high pitch. "You could see it on two widely separated sensors at the same time, so that suggests it's not just a single animal," he says. "It may be multiple animals."

Conceivably Hildebrand's team has found a group of hybrid whales, all singing at the same special pitch. The 52Hz whale may be a member of this group that sometimes wanders off on its own. If that's true, there is a happy ending to this story: the whale is not all that lonely after all.

Also, check out this weird creepy thing.

quote:

"Skyquakes are unexplained reports of a phenomenon that sounds like a cannon or a sonic boom coming from the sky. They have been heard in several locations around the world such as the banks of the river Ganges in India, the East Coast and inland Finger Lakes of the United States, as well as areas of the North Sea, Japan, Italy and in Drogheda, Ireland.
Their sound has been described as being like distant but inordinately loud thunder while no clouds are in the sky large enough to generate lightning. Those familiar with the sound of cannon fire say the sound is nearly identical. The booms occasionally cause shock waves that rattle plates. Early white settlers in North America were told by the native Haudenosaunee Iroquois that the booms were the sound of the Great Spirit continuing his work of shaping the earth."

Sidenote: I'm so glad to see that, on the explainations list, UFOs is the second option. Thanks Mulder :3:

Colossi of Memnon is another interesting occurrence.

quote:

"In 27 BC, a large earthquake reportedly shattered the northern colossus, collapsing it from the waist up and cracking the lower half. Following its rupture, the remaining lower half of this statue was then reputed to "sing" on various occasions – always within an hour or two of sunrise, usually right at dawn. The sound was most often reported in February or March, but this is probably more a reflection of the tourist season rather than any actual pattern. The description varied; Strabo said it sounded "like a blow", Pausanias compared it to "the string of a lyre" breaking, but it also was described as the striking of brass or whistling. The earliest report in literature is that of the Greek historian and geographer Strabo, who claimed to have heard the sound during a visit in 20 BC, by which time it apparently was already well known. Other ancient sources include Pliny (not from personal experience, but he collected other reports), Pausanias, Tacitus, Philostratus and Juvenal. In addition, the base of the statue is inscribed with about 90 surviving inscriptions of contemporary tourists reporting whether they had heard the sound or not.

The legend of the "Vocal Memnon", the luck that hearing it was reputed to bring, and the reputation of the statue's oracular powers became known outside of Egypt, and a constant stream of visitors, including several Roman Emperors, came to marvel at the statues. The last recorded reliable mention of the sound dates from 196. Sometime later in the Roman era, the upper tiers of sandstone were added (the original remains of the top half have never been found); the date of this reconstruction is unknown, but local tradition places it circa 199, and attributes it to the Roman Emperor Septimius Severus in an attempt to curry favour with the oracle (it is known that he visited the statue but did not hear the sound)."

Bell Island boom.

quote:

On April 2, 1978, there was a loud explosion on Bell Island which caused damage to some houses and the electrical house wiring in the surrounding area. Two cup-shaped holes about two feet deep and three feet wide marked the major impact. A number of TV sets in Lance Cove, the surrounding community, exploded at the time of the blast. It was initially thought to be caused by ball lightning. Meteorologists confirmed that atmospheric conditions at the time were not conducive to lightning. The boom was heard 55 kilometers away in Cape Broyle. The impact occurred in the Bickfordville area, on the southwestern side of the island.

The incident was investigated by John Warren and Robert Freyman from Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, in New Mexico. It has been speculated that, due to the two men's place of work, they were investigating a secret weapons test and were military attachés. However, reacting to data received from the Vela satellites, they were in fact investigating a "superbolt" - an unusually large bolt of lightning, lasting an unusually long time: about a thousandth of a second.

If anyone else has some interesting, non murder rape torture violence related weirdness, please do share! I would like to see something less heavy, personally.

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
Us a

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Cat Potency posted:

I love this thread, but sometimes I feel like it gets into really tiresome "PYF serial killer/child rapist" territory when i'd much prefer more of the "PYF unsolved airline disaster/medical mystery/catastrophic expedition". stuff.

THE TOXIC LADY OF RIVERSIDE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Ramirez

Haven't seen any mention of this fairly well-known case in this thread, so I thought I'd do a short write up about a fascinating medical mystery.

Meet Gloria Ramirez, a resident of Riverside, California. On February 19, 1994, Ramirez was brought into the emergency room of Riverside General Hospital by paramedics. Gloria, clad in shorts and a T-Shirt,was awake, but she responded to questions with only brief and sometimes incoherent utterances. During her ambulance trip to the hospital, paramedics drew her blood without incident. She was taking shallow, rapid breaths. Her heart was beating too rapidly to allow its chambers to fill before they pumped, so her blood pressure was plummeting. The only thing unusual about her was her age - most patients who show up in an emergency room with such symptoms are elderly people.This woman, the paramedics reported, was 31 years old and had advanced cervical cancer - a diagnosis she had recieved 6 weeks earlier.

Once she arrived at the emergency room, medical staff hooked up an IV and injected Ramirez with a host of drugs that were standard protocol for her condition. Air was forced into Ramirez’s lungs with an Ambu-bag, and when it became clear that she was responding poorly to treatment, staff tried to defibrillate her heart with electricity. When they removed her shirt to apply the defribilators to her chest, some staff noticed an oily sheen on her skin, and others noticed a garlicky, fruity odor that they thought may have been on her breath.

After an attempted defribilation, one of the nurses used a syringe to draw Ramirez's blood. That's when all hell seemingly broke loose.

In the 80s and 90s Riverside General was a pure hellhole. You didn't want to have to go there. When my friend was an in-patient, there were open cans of paint in the room. Finding out a meth lab was running out of there would not surprise me in the least.

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine

value-brand cereal posted:

I would like to see something less heavy, personally.

We could go back to talking about nuclear weapons again. I just found a study about what the potential environmental impact of a nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan. Here's the abstract:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/2013EF000205/full posted:

We present the first study of the global impacts of a regional nuclear war with an Earth system model including atmospheric chemistry, ocean dynamics, and interactive sea ice and land components. A limited, regional nuclear war between India and Pakistan in which each side detonates 50 15 kt weapons could produce about 5 Tg of black carbon (BC). This would self-loft to the stratosphere, where it would spread globally, producing a sudden drop in surface temperatures and intense heating of the stratosphere. Using the Community Earth System Model with the Whole Atmosphere Community Climate Model, we calculate an e-folding time of 8.7 years for stratospheric BC compared to 4–6.5 years for previous studies. Our calculations show that global ozone losses of 20%–50% over populated areas, levels unprecedented in human history, would accompany the coldest average surface temperatures in the last 1000 years. We calculate summer enhancements in UV indices of 30%–80% over midlatitudes, suggesting widespread damage to human health, agriculture, and terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems. Killing frosts would reduce growing seasons by 10–40 days per year for 5 years. Surface temperatures would be reduced for more than 25 years due to thermal inertia and albedo effects in the ocean and expanded sea ice. The combined cooling and enhanced UV would put significant pressures on global food supplies and could trigger a global nuclear famine. Knowledge of the impacts of 100 small nuclear weapons should motivate the elimination of more than 17,000 nuclear weapons that exist today.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
The Naica Crystal Caves. Super beautiful. So hot and humid it could probably kill you without protection. If only it wasn't so far underground in a twisty mine...

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

cloudchamber posted:

We could go back to talking about nuclear weapons again. I just found a study about what the potential environmental impact of a nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan. Here's the abstract:

Finally, a cure for global warming!

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
Burke Ramsey is suing CBS for defamation of character. As you may remember from a few pages back, a recent CBS special looked over the evidence in the JonBenet Ramsey case and concluded that her brother accidentally killed her.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I think the network really did get carried away. They seem to have done the special with that same mindset of all of those various "Jack the Ripper: Finally Solved!" shows except without considering that this case isn't 100+ years old and they're potentially loving up an innocent person's life. Its not like they uncovered some earth shattering new piece of evidence, it was just the usual format where they find an expert who will attach their name to a sensational theory and then craft the whole special around that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I didn't watch the show, but is there a good defamation case to be made? I'm assuming there is since straight up saying, "This dude smeared poo poo on and killed his sister over pineapple," seems like a big claim if no new evidence was found.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Defamation/libel is often a hard to prove in the USA, but if they said he did it, he might have a good case.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'd have to fully watch the special, I haven't seen it from beginning to end, but I assume they are somewhat careful with the specific wording they use and let the "expert" be the one to get definitive with the theories. That may be why Burke Ramsey filed a suit against the expert first, maybe he had attorneys who were telling him that case would be easier to win on.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

I didn't watch the show, but is there a good defamation case to be made? I'm assuming there is since straight up saying, "This dude smeared poo poo on and killed his sister over pineapple," seems like a big claim if no new evidence was found.

It may hinge on whether he's considered a public figure or not. If he is, he has a much higher bar to clear.

Regardless, I think CBS was played pretty fast and loose on this one. They do kind of have a history, if anyone remembers "Fake but Accurate" story about the Killian Memos. There was a purge of their news staff and it's rumored that Dan Rather's subsequent retirement was really a "retire or we fire you"

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
If I were to transcribe the JonBenet chapter of the John Douglas book, would that be considered :filez:?

Thinking about it, just the portion where he lists the verified and known evidence may be relevant. The whole chapter is crazy long and includes his opinion on another FBI veteran who has volunteered his opinions about the family to the media numerous times.

Edit: Here's a brief summary.

John Douglas, The Cases that Haunt Us posted:

My analysis is that though there were organized and planned elements, this crime was basically criminally unsophisticated in its conception and perpetration. If the Ramseys were involved, then their postoffense behavior has been criminally sophisticated in the extreme. They are both master criminals and sociopaths who sprang full-blown into that position without any preparation or practice. They were so confident that they felt they could take on their accusers such as Steve Thomas on live national television (Larry King Live CNN, May 31, 2000) where one slipup would give them away. If John thought Patsy had done it and that she was mentally unbalanced, would he let her out of his sight? Would he let her make numerous trips on her own without fear she would inadvertently spill the beans and sink them both? Most important, would he let her continue to care for his son? If they both thought their son Burke knew or suspected anything or had ever overheard them saying one word about having been involved in JonBenet’s death, would they let him go off to school on his own, let alone sending him off to the Whites the very morning after the crime? Who would trust a ten-year-old never to say anything he knew? Not me, and I’ve had three of them. Most people have been looking at the surface behavior, but not thinking about the truly indicative stuff.

moonsour has a new favorite as of 18:15 on Dec 29, 2016

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Basebf555 posted:

I think the network really did get carried away. They seem to have done the special with that same mindset of all of those various "Jack the Ripper: Finally Solved!" shows except without considering that this case isn't 100+ years old and they're potentially loving up an innocent person's life. Its not like they uncovered some earth shattering new piece of evidence, it was just the usual format where they find an expert who will attach their name to a sensational theory and then craft the whole special around that.

Yeah but from what we know he was disturbed and had anger issues but never got help, right now it really looks like he did it because she took a piece of pineapple he wanted.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Glazier posted:

Yeah but from what we know he was disturbed and had anger issues but never got help, right now it really looks like he did it because she took a piece of pineapple he wanted.

Ehhhhh. That's highly debatable.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My sister took my pineapple once. Once.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

My sister took my pineapple once. Once.

Karate Kyle was the first meme I ever saw, and I still think it's funny. :yaycloud:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gonna show my age here, but mine was supposed to be a Johnny Dangerously joke.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

whiteyfats posted:

Ehhhhh. That's highly debatable.

I thought that too, but writing in your own feces on the wall is a pretty good indicator of some issue.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Gonna show my age here, but mine was supposed to be a Johnny Dangerously joke.

Oh poo poo, I remember that movie!

What's up, fellow mid-30s goon?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Glazier posted:

I thought that too, but writing in your own feces on the wall is a pretty good indicator of some issue.

Still doesn't make him a murderer, especially at that age.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Glazier posted:

Yea wow a nine year old had anger issues, without a shadow of a doubt he murdered his sister. All 9 year olds with anger issues commit violent murders.

Who knows, maybe he did do it. But that doesn't change the fact that doing a t.v. special accusing him is irresponsible unless there's some legit evidence, which from what I've seen there really isn't. At the very least I'd expect them to be able to explain the foreign DNA in some satisfying way if they're going to accuse a potentially innocent family member.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Glazier posted:

True, but if you want someone to call you a cab at a party...

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Basebf555 posted:

Yea wow a nine year old had anger issues, without a shadow of a doubt he murdered his sister. All 9 year olds with anger issues commit violent murders.

Neither the SA forums nor CBS is a court of law

quote:

Who knows, maybe he did do it. But that doesn't change the fact that doing a t.v. special accusing him is irresponsible unless there's some legit evidence, which from what I've seen there really isn't. At the very least I'd expect them to be able to explain the foreign DNA in some satisfying way if they're going to accuse a potentially innocent family member.

They are just speculating, if that crossed the line then we'll hear it from the judge.

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters

Glazier posted:

They are just speculating, if that crossed the line then we'll hear it from the judge.

I doubt we will hear anything from a judge. The case doesnt sound frivolous so a settlement is probably how this will end.

1000 umbrellas
Aug 25, 2005

We thought we'd base our civilization upon yours, 'cause you're the smartest animals on earth, now ain't you?
What's up plane crash enthusiasts. Haven't seen this posted in a while (or maybe at all), and there's some great contemporary media to accompany it.

Eastern Airlines Flight 980

The short story is that in 1985, an Eastern Airlines flight that was scheduled on a regular run from Paraguay to Bolivia to Ecuador to Miami, FL ran into the side of a mountain 25 miles off course of landing in La Paz. It is the highest altitude plane crash in the history of aviation. It is also one of the only commercial flights to have crashed on land and not have had its "black box" recorder recovered. You can check out the wiki if you want, but it's pretty low key:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Air_Lines_Flight_980

What isn't mentioned in the above article are the multiple botched attempts at recovery made during the investigation. The first one, a few days after the crash, was a single mountaineer hired by the government to hike up to the crash site. He didn't even pack a camera, and he refused to speak to anyone about what he saw when he returned. It only gets weirder when the second investigation team, sent ten months later by the NTSB, reported that they didn't find any bodies. They did find hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of contraband snake and crocodile skins that someone was smuggling to Miami. There may have been a duffel bag full of cash on the plane, too. A U.S. ambassador's wife was among the passengers. But the following investigations seemed to sputter and dry up quietly with no explanation as to how the plane crashed, what happened to the bodies of its passengers, and no flight recorder ever recovered.

Without spoiling any of what happened this year, 30 years after the original crash, I'll direct you to this fantastic three-part podcast series by Outside magazine. If you have an hour and a half to sit and listen, it's one of the better (and more unnerving!) investigative stories that I've heard recently.

https://www.outsideonline.com/2127156/ep-07-cliffhanger-part-1
https://www.outsideonline.com/2131461/ep-08-cliffhanger-part-2
https://www.outsideonline.com/2136701/ep-09-cliffhanger-part-3

True to its title, it is ultimately a cliffhanger. But there is still plenty of suspense, and most of the intrigue that I've already played up gets resolved.

FWIW, the whole "Science of Survival" series that they do counts as unnerving and fascinating; I wish they were a little more regular with their output.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
https://www.outsideonline.com/2126426/what-happened-eastern-airlines-flight-980

Here is their article about the flight. Long form, well written if you don't have time for a podcast.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Glazier posted:

I'm not talking about a court of law, I'm talking about responsible journalism. You don't ruin a person's life unless there's a compelling journalistic reason to, not just that you want to slap together a t.v. special that will be sensational enough to get ratings.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
I can't imagine that a 9-year-old would have gotten any kind of sentence beyond mandatory family counseling in a case like that, if he had done it. Why would the family go to such lengths to protect him if that were the case?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If he had done it, even with how lovely the investigation was, I think it would have come out. 9 year olds aren't criminal masterminds.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Glazier posted:

:goonsay:

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Basebf555 posted:

I'm not talking about a court of law, I'm talking about responsible journalism. You don't ruin a person's life unless there's a compelling journalistic reason to, not just that you want to slap together a t.v. special that will be sensational enough to get ratings.

we live in a post-fact era where the only thing that matters is pageviews and ratings, so what if you lie or ruin somebody's life as long as you get those pageviews and ratings, responsibility and ethics were never popular anyway

i mean in the name of being "fair and balanced" the rule of today's newscasting would be to air your opinion and then have david duke come out and explain why actually ruining people's lives is great and good. it's up to the viewers to decide

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

pookel posted:

I can't imagine that a 9-year-old would have gotten any kind of sentence beyond mandatory family counseling in a case like that, if he had done it. Why would the family go to such lengths to protect him if that were the case?

They may have just panicked out of fear that he'd end up institutionalized or just stigmatized for the rest of his life. Once they cleaned up and hosed with the crime scene it would be hard to go back on it without facing major charges.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

flosofl posted:

It may hinge on whether he's considered a public figure or not. If he is, he has a much higher bar to clear.

Regardless, I think CBS was played pretty fast and loose on this one. They do kind of have a history, if anyone remembers "Fake but Accurate" story about the Killian Memos. There was a purge of their news staff and it's rumored that Dan Rather's subsequent retirement was really a "retire or we fire you"

Don't you generally have to be heavily involved in public affairs and/or deliberately thrusting yourself into the public view to be considered one?

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

Basebf555 posted:

They may have just panicked out of fear that he'd end up institutionalized or just stigmatized for the rest of his life. Once they cleaned up and hosed with the crime scene it would be hard to go back on it without facing major charges.

Yeah that, basically. Without going into likelihood or whatever, the basic argument is that it was an accidental death caused by someone in the family, the parent/s then covered it up out of a mixture of panic and shock and grief/not thinking straight/wishing to keep appearances of being a happy, functional family/not wishing to lose another child/whatever. The argument then goes that this explains the ransom note and its peculiarities.

I'm interested to see if they settle or actually go to trial - they would have to have known that they'd be sued when they made it. In Australia, truth is a defence to defamation (e.g. if I can prove what I said about you is true, I can say it). I assume the same is true in the US. I wonder if they didn't assume they'd get sued with the plan to claim truth and use the trial to make the murder case, arguing truth, similar to when the Daily Mail ran the infamous "Murderers" front page (for those unaware, there was a racial hate murder committed, and the Daily Mail front page showed photos and names of those accused, labeling them murderers and saying that they could sue if they wanted to dispute it. They didn't sue, and were eventually charged and found guilty).

In other news, I stumbled upon this list of hazing deaths in the US the other day.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hazing_deaths_in_the_United_States What I find most unnerving isn't necessarily the deaths themselves (although they're totally poo poo, don't get me wrong), but the fact that so many of them go completely unpunished. It's really not even until around the 2000s that many begin to get prosecuted at all.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Boys will be boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

pookel posted:

I thought at one point it was speculated that the father was sexually abusing her, so if they did admit the son killed her they would still be on the hook for explaining the sexual abuse.