Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

I've 1cc'd Grand canyon but that was long ago. Its a drat hard game. Does winning the closest to the pin contest get you an extra hole? I forget.

not that I know of.

it's the putting that gets me. like what determines if the ball sometimes veers to the left or right. golf sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I just looked it up and you do get a bonus hole for it but it's really hard to win. I always use the Shot Maker (German, I think) when I play since he has great driving and putting skill.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's determined by the lay of the green in real life but idk if Neo Turf Masters let's you see that, many golf games do though

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You can see the grain I believe but it's not as helpful as what you get to see in like Mario Golf and Pangya

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
turfmasters seems cool. the only golf game i ever really got into was one of the tiger woods games on the OG xbox, but it was very relaxing and fun.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Neo Turf Masters has a phenomenal soundtrack. Definitely buy it if you have a Switch.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sector_corrector posted:

i've heard this is fun as poo poo, but i think it might be a sale game for me

its only 15 bucks and imo well worth it. its hard to put my finger on what makes it so addicting but nonetheless, it is a unique and satisfying game that i would recommend to any fan of the roguelite genre

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Mario Kart

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

CoD: WWII until Monster Hunter: World finished downloading, and then that all day.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Which one

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Switch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Neo Turf Masters is epic, and also, Golf Story has similar vibes and is epic.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Played Celeste all night and finally beat 7-B so now i'm on to the final B-side challenge. Calming my nerves with a little Disgaea before bed

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Yakuza 0 all day. Friday The 13th all night.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Silent Hill 3 for about an hour before I get too stressed to keep playing it and then DBFZ. There's a new map in Splatoon 2 so I will probably do some Turf and Chill later.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Mushihimesama Original

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'll most likely beat Celeste today.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Mushihimesama Original

Nice. This is the shmup i tried to learn shmups with but I never stuck with it. Fun as hell though

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

I'll most likely beat Celeste today.

This is apparently pretty early and unoptimized but the TAS runs for this game are , like, hypnotic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4oqJ_QEGJE

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Nice. This is the shmup i tried to learn shmups with but I never stuck with it. Fun as hell though

its my favorite shmup. I'm very bad at it, and all shmups

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hmmmm it's been a while so maybe tonight I'll get drunk and stream some future tone for elfbutt and the one guy who shows up to the chat whenever I stream Hatsune Miku games. So many games and so little time

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

This is apparently pretty early and unoptimized but the TAS runs for this game are , like, hypnotic

this is what my gameplay looks like in my head and i dare not look at the vod from my stream last night

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

As soon as i get out of work it’s a monster hunting weekend. Goal is to reach high rank but I got a buddy coming over who is a bit behind so I’ll try to catch him up first.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

this is what my gameplay looks like in my head and i dare not look at the vod from my stream last night

Lol I made a few gifs from my gameplay and they all look so easy and unimpressive when you only see the successful runs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

goferchan posted:

Lol I made a few gifs from my gameplay and they all look so easy and unimpressive when you only see the successful runs

https://twitter.com/elfbot/status/959204743829753856

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Monster Hunter World and [extremely normie voice] UFC 3

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
There’s a new Call of Duty map pack but I’d rather play Monster Hunter.... what have I become?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

drat...

Those bumpers are hard to use, I had the most trouble with them and the feather

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

goferchan posted:

This is amazing

I've only got the C-sides left now so I'm gonna do my best to finish my time with the game this weekend. Who knows though, they're short but judging from the first one I've done they're still gonna take a while... they're brutal.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Getting SQUANCHY and Playing some Pocket Mortys! Wubba LUBBA DUB DUB!!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
I will continue playing too much Monster Hunter .

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Regy Rusty posted:

This is amazing

I've only got the C-sides left now so I'm gonna do my best to finish my time with the game this weekend. Who knows though, they're short but judging from the first one I've done they're still gonna take a while... they're brutal.

Same. I've made it to the last screen in 6 of them but haven't actually completed one

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goin out of town for the weekend and cant play monster hunter, gah! brought my 3ds, maybe i'll get back to smt4a or eo2u

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I've only unlocked two B-sides and I haven't even tried them yet. I'm scared

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

MHW stands for Monster Hunter Wife and she's been slaying and capturing many monsters today with her cat named Pizza

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDCktKqHBGQ

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Runescape

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I will be hunting monster and thuggin round los santos with Tha CloutKing. Maybe even get my rear end whooped brutally in dbfz

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got Monster Hunter World in the mail today so I’m gonna try it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I played 15 minutes of mirrors edge catalyst and decided that was more than enough. Too bad, the first one was pretty cool.

will play persona 5 instead.