Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

A Yolo Wizard posted:

I got my Jerk City book finally

it came with this http://imgur.com/a/x4V2m

And also an application for jerk city the musical

I think I'm 3/3 on kickstarters now.

did you get any more? this is the second day in a row where a jerkcity book showed up on my doorstep, and i only ordered one. :(

madeupfred fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Feb 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN_-ErseJqg&t=22s

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Bumprz https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bumprz/bumprz-by-case-of-steel-protected-beautifully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbAy7qioHP0

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Greetings,

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this completes your order. Thanks for shopping with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Your order was shipped via FedEx Ground, and is estimated to arrive February 14, 2014 - February 20, 2014.

The following item was included in this shipment:

1 x Sansaire 110V Green Towel B-type cord (SA307us-T-GRN-B)

This shipment was sent to:

ME

You can track your package by clicking the link below:

(Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking number to be recognized on the carrier website.)

Thank you for your purchase. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at info@sansaire.com.

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.
that's no guarantee

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
how's that megatokyo kickstarter coming along anyway

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

anthonypants posted:

how's that megatokyo kickstarter coming along anyway
http://justin.tv/fredrin

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
yay stage 2 of the sansaire trainwreck is beginning

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

made one bomb rear end tender and juicy rare steak for dinner tonight and i didn't even have to boil it in a plastic bag for six hours first. all i used was a cast iron pan some butter and salt and pepper

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Al! posted:

made one bomb rear end tender and juicy rare steak for dinner tonight and i didn't even have to boil it in a plastic bag for six hours first. all i used was a cast iron pan some butter and salt and pepper
nice

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

why butter tho that's kinda silly since it steams ur steak a 'lol because of the water content

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

why butter tho that's kinda silly since it steams ur steak a 'lol because of the water content

for flavor and to help develop the crust

ive never heard that about that steaming thing before but it sounds like one of nerd ocd cooking things that isn't important and also seems like you'd have to be cooking it way too long for it to matter

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Al! posted:

for flavor and to help develop the crust

ive never heard that about that steaming thing before but it sounds like one of nerd ocd cooking things that isn't important and also seems like you'd have to be cooking it way too long for it to matter

just dry the steak well and use a high smoke point oil instead and then finish with a 'lil butter, you get a better crust

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA posted:

just dry the steak well and use a high smoke point oil instead and then finish with a 'lil butter, you get a better crust

i don't know about all that fanciness. salt pepper butter hot pan suits my needs wontfix

i hear kosher steakhouses are truly awful

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Al! posted:

i don't know about all that fanciness. salt pepper butter hot pan suits my needs wontfix

i hear kosher steakhouses are truly awful

ffs what's the point in eating another animal's soul if you aren't autistic about it

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1887664355/flappy-birds-2

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
thousands of flappy bird clones exist right now but this idiot needs 50 grand because

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

anthonypants posted:

thousands of flappy bird clones exist right now but this idiot needs 50 grand because

because he's not an idiot

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

quote:

The money is still needed for patent expense

oh okay

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

because he's not an idiot
if he made an indiegogo you might have a stronger case

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

someone tell me what the gently caress "flappy bird" is because i can't be bothered to look it up

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Sweevo posted:

someone tell me what the gently caress "flappy bird" is because i can't be bothered to look it up

okay remember those bad helicopter flash games where you clicked/held the mouse to make it go up and it floated down?

it's that but the guy made it super hard and put it on phones and somehow it got popular and became the biggest thing in the world for a bit

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

then the guy did a very yospos thing and said 'well this is stupid' and improved humanity by taking it down, and all of humanity shat itself facing this development

it is a p. good story really

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
he was making fifty grand a day, wasn't he? whatta schmuck

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

prefect posted:

he was making fifty grand a day, wasn't he? whatta schmuck

he still is. the game is free but has ads, and the game continues running on everyone's phones that had already downloaded it.

so even though no one new can play it he's still raking in the cash from the ads + had a major boost in app downloads in the day between announcing he was taking it down and actually doing so.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

A Yolo Wizard posted:

holy poo poo i want that frog book

Nelson MandEULA
Feb 27, 2011

"...the biggest shitbag
I have ever met."

these people claim to be stanford students. :psyduck:

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

Nelson MandEULA posted:

these people claim to be stanford students. :psyduck:

i've met stanford students before, it's entirely possible

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

you tell a rich person that theyre great and smart and theyll spend a lot of money to hear more people tell them theyre great and smart

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

then the guy did a very yospos thing and said 'well this is stupid' and improved humanity by taking it down, and all of humanity shat itself facing this development

dude owns so hard

anyhow sous vide is coming today (if it doesnt come it's because of fedex being poo poo not because of flaws in my perfect sous vide machine)

Vicas
Dec 9, 2009

Sweet tricks, mom.

dude owns so hard

anyhow sous vide is coming today (if it doesnt come it's because of fedex being poo poo not because of flaws in my perfect sous vide machine)

you are doomed to face disappointment at every twist and gently bubbling turn

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

dude owns so hard

what are you going to cook in it first

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
rib eye that im picking up at the butcher Tonight. not springing for aged because i don't want to gently caress it up on my first go

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

A Yolo Wizard posted:

which recipe cards did you get

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

he took it down because he didnt like people knowing who he was

aspergers is a hell of a drug

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i imagine it wasn't so much the notoriety that he couldn't handle, but the demands for unfiltered, unrelenting and uncaring direct contact

i'm a pretty social guy and i'm confident that i couldn't handle that much scrutiny, especially with the concomitant death threats

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Stymie posted:

i'm a pretty social guy and i'm confident that i couldn't handle that much scrutiny, especially with the concomitant death threats

what

seriously people were threatening him?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Ripoff posted:

what

people were sending death threats when he pulled it, not sure about before

also PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE STYMIE.jpg

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ripoff posted:

what

it's internet people

if they weren't threatening him on an hourly basis i would be genuinely shocked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

he was also getting a bunch of criticism from mad Gamers who were pissed that a guy could put super mario sprites in a helicopter game and make hundreds of thousands of dollars while they still couldn't find programmers and artists to bring their brilliant idea for a roguelike to life

• Locked thread