Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

Lizard Wizard posted:

i don't think you realize, he wants to just hang out in there at all times

sometimes animals isolate themselves because they're sick.

sometimes they like to lay on tile

have you tried asking your cat what's going on?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

The Bananana posted:

I'm a dog person. Is that OK?

I prefer a dog but enjoy cats too.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

whenever i try that with mine he just says, "meow".

E: h*ck :argh:

FluffieDuckie

SnotGrumble posted:

Hi BYOB, I’m a long-time lurker. GBS is starting to make me jaded and I want to see what BYOB is about.

The Bananana, I’ve asked out 2 waitresses:

I was a regular at a restaurant bar for happy hour, and a waitress that was real nice was off of work and sitting at the bar. I bought her a drink and she was really friendly. I asked her out, and she said she had a boyfriend, which I took as a blow-off. However, later, she broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to go out with me, but I was already dating another person.

Another time, I was drunk at another place and asked a waitress out, and she pretended that she didn’t hear me. That got awkward.

So, buy her a drink, but don’t be drunk.

hi snotgrumble :wave:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Will you go out with me?

[.] yes
[.] no

my husband frowns on me dating. he's rather inflexible on that issue

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

FluffieDuckie posted:

*picks up pieces from a broken heart*

MrWillsauce

FluffieDuckie posted:

lol what a hardass

Scaly Haylie

FluffieDuckie posted:

sometimes animals isolate themselves because they're sick.

sometimes they like to lay on tile

have you tried asking your cat what's going on?

he's still very happy to be around us and cuddle with us so i don't think it's illness...his eyes have been watering though?

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Sep 12, 2016

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

What now?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i was replying directly to fluffie without quoting in a casual manner and you managed to slide a post in edgewise so it looked like I was just making a general observation about my cat

classic h*ck

MrWillsauce

textbook h*ck really. well done

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i was replying directly to fluffie without quoting in a casual manner and you managed to slide a post in edgewise so it looked like I was just making a general observation about my cat

classic heck
Sorry, mate

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"this is classic tammy"

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

well now i look like a crazy cat dude who's yelling at a reasonable new poster in byob for no reason when both of us know that you're hector beerlioz and you're just spinning your web. touche.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

can't everyone see what he's doing to us

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

nice meltdown

the unabonger
classic smoobles

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

can't everyone see what he's doing to us

:camera6:

Scaly Haylie

i do not want to think of this cat who i have had for the majority of my life as a cat whose life may be waning.

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec

Lizard Wizard posted:

i do not want to think of this cat who i have had for the majority of my life as a cat whose life may be waning.

It's rough buddy, i know :smithcloud:

My dog lived from 2nd grade till a year after I graduated college.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

Lizard Wizard posted:

he's probably just picked a new favorite spot to chill.

Scaly Haylie

He seems fine though, just, y'know, old

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I prey for your catte

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Renegret posted:

my recommendation is to bake the waitress cookies

Also, I am the waitress in question

Oh, well in that case, let me just tell you that my attraction to you're tomboyish good looks certainly gives me pause... :gay:

deep dish peat moss

I forgot to take abefore pic of my arms (they had no muscle at all) but here's my progress in 3 weeks of lifting

before:

Now:

Get swole

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 13, 2016

Robot Made of Meat

The Bananana posted:

I'm a dog person. Is that OK?

More than OK. I myself get very weary of the constant cat chat overload here. But BYOB is still good.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

Shakill OReal posted:

I forgot to take abefore pic of my arms (they had no muscle at all) but here's my progress in 3 weeks of lifting

before:

Now:

Get swole

you should get that mole checked out 4 sure

deep dish peat moss

It's been there since I was little so I think it's okay but yeah probably

Robot Made of Meat

Shakill OReal posted:

before:

Now:

Get swole

Glad to hear you're keeping at it, Shak!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

you should start naming your muscles and pit them against each other for your respect.

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Robot Made of Meat posted:

More than OK. I myself get very weary of the constant cat chat overload here. But BYOB is still good.

A gift for the pupper people. The doggo department? The canine cabal.

Piso Mojado

big pup guy here.

that's a nice pooch

Piso Mojado

To date there are only two cats I love in this world

1. my parents maine coon whose pretty much a dog

2. Mojo - kitten/rad dude who fluffie duckie gave to sea world

Ostentatious

cats dont have hands

The Bananana

Ostentatious posted:

cats dont have hands

A truer post, I've never seen

Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
Happy Tuesday, everyone :)

MrWillsauce

I was supposed to go out with this girl last night, but she never called me and she wouldn't answer her phone when I called her. So I just sat around obsessively checking my phone all night and had a really hard time getting to sleep. I wish she would have just called me and told me she didn't want to hang out. That was pretty lovely. I was really excited to go out with her too. man.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MrWillsauce posted:

I was supposed to go out with this girl last night, but she never called me and she wouldn't answer her phone when I called her. So I just sat around obsessively checking my phone all night and had a really hard time getting to sleep. I wish she would have just called me and told me she didn't want to hang out. That was pretty lovely. I was really excited to go out with her too. man.

is it because of this girl that you've been posting less for the last few months? IS IT!?

MrWillsauce

no I just lost my shitposting muse I guess. I've been lurking tho

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
we call it "le post de merde"

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

that's p fancy