Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

CheeseFactory posted:

Hmm well.

That thing happened last week where the next weeks match got glitched and you could play on it right on reset.

It's never been wrong before. Maybe bungie had a change of heart. (Glad it's not skyline).

They said it was supposed to be Skyline last week but they changed it because of some exploit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
http://i.imgur.com/ugq67zE.gifv

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

I've watched this 20 times.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Lighthouse destined they are.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

I could be doing this but I choose not to

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

You should start up a livejournal, I'd read it.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I wouldn't but yeah do that.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

:hellyeah:

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

PSA: 10 exotic shards for 25k doesn't work with Y2 Gjallarhorn, just get 1 back. I know it still works with Truth, since I've done that on PS4.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i did it with thunderlords a day or two ago. interesting they would change that for 1 weapon only

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T
Is trying to do Trials at 365 Light just going to be a waste of my time?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Doc Dee posted:

Is trying to do Trials at 365 Light just going to be a waste of my time?

Not if you're good

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

FishBulb posted:

They said it was supposed to be Skyline last week but they changed it because of some exploit.

You can get on top of the buildings in Skyline... think MW2 Roof Parties and you have an idea of what that might lead to. (awesome things, but BNG hates game-breaking fun)

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Wow those guys are...wow
I especially like how the last one was committed to trying to pull of a sick save by staring down the same loving lane not even firing a shot

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
do the trials bounties drop old weapons? i'd really like another inward lamp, i accidentally lost mine when i was cleaning out my vault.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

do the trials bounties drop old weapons? i'd really like another inward lamp, i accidentally lost mine when i was cleaning out my vault.

Yes

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Hey they're changing it so Days of Iron :rolleyes: Hard Mode Raid and a Trials gear no longer require silver dust and something about engrams I dunno

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

FishBulb posted:

Hey they're changing it so Days of Iron :rolleyes: Hard Mode Raid and a Trials gear no longer require silver dust and something about engrams I dunno

the complaining about this is hilarious btw

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

link

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/58nxi3/silver_dust_for_hm_raid_gear_ornaments_you_have/

the content of these complaints are apparently already being changed but i'm pretty sure you get like six silver dust a week if you break down your ornament from the box and the silver you get

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Do your own research

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/216171030

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
I didn't notice ornaments required dust, that's really lovely. It's a good change. Unfortunately I won't be able to tell the 1% in game anymore, felt good to dish out bags for my boys in the revolution while it lasted.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i'm pretty sure it was always zero-sum; you got the dust to apply the ornament in the box with the ornament. if you applied every ornament you got, you'd never have extra

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Yeah but you don't get dust when you get the trials or HM ornaments

But you can get 5 free a week for breaking down whatever you get from your free box

It really seems like no big deal to me but it's just another case of reddit getting mad and Bungie doing what they want

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

So I do strikes all night trying to get some skeleton keys, getting late and I'm getting mad because jack poo poo is showing up and I finally give up and head to the tower to clean up engrams. Three keys sitting at the postmaster.

What the gently caress BUNGO. :downs:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Did the raid with an amazing and hilarious LFG team, got my monitors to, amazing experience overall, best raid Bungie has ever done, if I had to rate them I'd go:

WoTM>>VoG>>CE>>KF.

Guess I'll do the OP quest now.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

FishBulb posted:

But you can get 5 free a week for breaking down whatever you get from your free box

6, with the one provided to apply. This is literally a case of people having a fit about having cake and eating it too. Poors need to stfu and stop bullying the lifestyles of those who can provide for themselves.

-owner of Gyallarwing, all three lenses, and a fat Dust stash

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Now get Destiny: The Collection and make some microtransactions on the Bone, you can be the next Alteisan since he seems kinda alright now.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Lol if you think that the trials and HM ornaments, the stuff that's the indicator of highest difficulty and skill, requiring real money to work is in any way acceptable. And no I don't consider 5 free dust a week across 3 characters acceptable.

Idiots who spend $69+ on dust should stick to Mobile Strike or Clash of Gaylords or whatever stupid mobile game is the hot one right now. Worst case make ornaments for vendor gear or special Whale Armor or whatever. Just don't gently caress with the actual high end content rewards ffs.

Bungie reversing course here is a Good Thing. Reddit is a broken clock here.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Instead of playtime you should be able to select a friend's gamer tag and compare how much they've spent on the game.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lol if you think that the trials and HM ornaments, the stuff that's the indicator of highest difficulty and skill, requiring real money to work is in any way acceptable.

It is acceptable because they don't require real money. You are given 6 Dust a week. What you choose to do with them is on you. Save them for something big, or use them right away and have nothing for later. Bungie is too busy to play daddy to all the pisspants babbys complaining so they're changing it, that's the real story.

A penny saved is a penny earned, and when you are given currency but are too poor to get what you want, you're an idiot.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Alteisen posted:

Did the raid with an amazing and hilarious LFG team, got my monitors to, amazing experience overall, best raid Bungie has ever done, if I had to rate them I'd go:

WoTM>>VoG>>CE>>KF.

Guess I'll do the OP quest now.

Look at this wrong ordering

Vault has to be first, it was the first and still the hardest one if you do it totally legit

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

actionjackson posted:

Look at this wrong ordering

Vault has to be first, it was the first and still the hardest one if you do it totally legit

Vault... hard???

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Legs Benedict posted:

Vault... hard???

If you did it legit when it came out yes, especially if you were even one level under.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

actionjackson posted:

If you did it legit when it came out yes, especially if you were even one level under.

Oh I thought you meant now sorry

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
I'm thinking a good avatar idea is a dude wearing a PS4 shirt and a big smile watching his wife getting hosed by a trans dude named Mike Rowe

Maybe the title text says "loving Poors can't afford to treat their wives this good" or similar, just spitballing

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I mean do whatever you gotta do to satisfy your fantasies man. No judgement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Legs Benedict posted:

Oh I thought you meant now sorry

I figured. The first team to beat vault took 12-13 hours I think. I believe at the end everything is level 28, and most people were only 27 at most.

• Locked thread