Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
LIBERALS!!!!!@ :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I'm not the only one, staring at the sun.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Can confirm the Dutch invented freedom and then America tried it and ruined it

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Oscar Wild posted:

I'm not the only one, staring at the sun.

Sure it's not a black hole? :v:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

If the whole Jerusalem thing is a big nothing burger and nbd, why has every president for 20 years both R and D, avoided doing this?

Because they aren't clinically retarded and understand the basics of world religions. Like "don't give a very holy city to two sides to just one," and undo the work of Presidents and the State Department for 71 loving years.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

TulliusCicero posted:

Because they aren't clinically retarded and understand the basics of world religions. Like "don't give a very holy city to two sides to just one," and undo the work of Presidents and the State Department for 71 loving years.

you heard it here folks, the american hegemons status quo is good

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
I've just started mentally reading any announcement about meullers investigation in The People's Court case narrator voice.

It fits this comedy shitshow perfectly.

MC Hawking fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Dec 6, 2017

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Burt Sexual posted:

If the whole Jerusalem thing is a big nothing burger and nbd, why has every president for 20 years both R and D, avoided doing this?

Nobody has ever had the energy of Donald Trump. Other Presidents just got too tired/lazy to do it. Sad!

We're bringing Christmas back, believe me, and that begins by further loving with the Middle East. Jesus is the reason for the season, and the Jews are a great people who deserve a beautiful capital. Right now they're just wherever, getting heads cut off by ISIS!

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

This but ironically

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Avirosb posted:

Sure it's not a black hole? :v:

From the same album:

Looking for to fill that God shaped hole.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It was me. I grabbed Terry Crews dick. And if I ever see him again I’ll grab it again. I will never not grab Terry Crews dick.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Nah, but it can always get worse (and does, daily).

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I hate the loving dutch those pieces of poo poo and dont get me started on women who are dutch

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Golden_Age?wprov=sfla1

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

just because they can doesnt mean they care

what?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
The Netherlands are a really nice place I enjoy visiting it.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

haljordan posted:

I hope I live to see a day when the U.S. president tells Israel and Palestine to figure this bullshit out on their own and to quit bothering us

:same:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I lust for high definition holy war

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Crusades 2.0, this time they're all on those tron bikes with laser lances.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

haljordan posted:

I hope I live to see a day when the U.S. president tells Israel and Palestine to figure this bullshit out on their own and to quit bothering us

This is a good post.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Ayn Randi posted:

wish i could remember the exact details but i distinctly remember seeing a clip at one point of a state legislator raving about abortion when the chamber was putting forward some ceremonial bill commemorating a state bird or book day or something on behalf of a class of primary school kids there for the session, that was pretty lol. not for the kids obviously.

https://www.npr.org/2015/03/20/394334697/fourth-graders-get-rough-lesson-in-politics

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

I too hope to see a day when US foreign policy is not motivated by arms sales.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

I dream of a world wherein we remove ourselves from dependence on fossil fuels and the middle east suddenly is no longer profitable and therefore we all immediately stop loving around with it.

But that COAL is so drat CLEAN!!!! :vince:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Triggering WW3 is preferable? Do you morons think anything through?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

it must be such a pure world you live in when you think everything is the fault of the united states lol

You DO know a lot of the worlds problems ARE IN FACT our fault right? you loving soft bitch.

Honestly. this kind of poo poo is the problem.

When we do hosed up poo poo the people who get mad about it get mocked...then poo poo gets worse and it becomes "how did we get into this mess?"

lets tooootally pretend the middle east being the beehive it is currently wasn't because of 2 if not 3 of our past 4 presidents sticking their dick in the hive and vigorously thrusting into it to release.

AkumaHokoru fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Dec 6, 2017

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

I'm sure you would enjoy a Chinese or Russian hegemony. Those countries have always been responsive to things like human rights and economic issues.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

tao of lmao posted:

Triggering WW3 is preferable? Do you morons think anything through?

Rhetorical right?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

haljordan posted:

"If only I could stop dumping so many weapons on this one country"

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

well thats creepy

At this point it should be considered America's pasttime, quit being such a pussy.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
1953, Washington DC, 8:00 pm: Newly elected president, Dwight D. Eisenhower, clears his throat as he prepares to deliver a public radio address to the nation.

America holds its breath. Is it The Reds? Are we under attack? Is this the end?

Eisenhower turns to his communications attaché, seated at a mass of whirring machines, who gives the Commander in Chief a solemn nod. A red light flashes. "We're live, Mr. President."

Eisenhower leans into the microphone, and speaks:

"Korea war, why not done? I LIKE IKE."

The address ends, amidst a roar of cheers and hollers. Several administrative officials wipe away tears of ecstasy. One 4-star general, his face beaming, quietly ejaculates in his trousers.

America can sleep soundly once again.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

haljordan posted:

They already tried this in 1967

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

drat horror queefs posted:

1953, Washington DC, 8:00 pm: Newly elected president, Dwight D. Eisenhower, clears his throat as he prepares to deliver a public radio address to the nation.

America holds its breath. Is it The Reds? Are we under attack? Is this the end?

Eisenhower turns to his communications attaché, seated at a mass of whirring machines, who gives the Commander in Chief a solemn nod. A red light flashes. "We're live, Mr. President."

Eisenhower leans into the microphone, and speaks:

"Korea war, why not done? I LIKE IKE."

The address ends, amidst a roar of cheers and hollers. Several administrative officials wipe away tears of ecstasy. One 4-star general, his face beaming, quietly ejaculates in his trousers.

America can sleep soundly once again.

Lmbo

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/938440878577856512
He cares about California! I feel lucky.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
No loving way EZ D wrote that one.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I don't want this retarded bitch's thoughts and prayers.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Kumo posted:

bitch you ain't got three kids and a pristine white couch

that poo poo staged, STAGED!

You do if you buy a new couch every week.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Wasn't he just talking poo poo about California a week or two ago?

e: A Trump tweet Ben Garrison drawing for every occasion.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Fox and Friends did a story about liebral California today?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Trump did not write this. Trump writing looks like this.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/935493619204620288

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ruddiger posted:

Wasn't he just talking poo poo about California a week or two ago?

e: A Trump tweet Ben Garrison drawing for every occasion.

Ok the "nine live matters" sign is pretty good