Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!
Howsabout this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Russian-Rocket-Propelled-Grenade-Launcher/dp/B005HGHIEI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Luthor's launcher from Superman Returns. Big, but not like nuclear missile big.

I don't know what looks like. would something like this work?

http://www.amazon.com/Zvezda-Models...eywords=missile

Or one of these?

http://www.amazon.com/Revell-Monogram-Missile-Plastic-Building/dp/B00BXP80DK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435162449&sr=8-1&keywords=missile+kit

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Nah, all the wrong type.

I'll try and get a screenshot of it.

Appreciate the help though :)

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Grab some styrene and make it yourself!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

This thing?

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_luthor_9.jpg

That toy is 5 inches.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Nope. That's not the one I'm looking to replicate. I'm looking to do the big missile launcher in the movie on the boat.

Pics :

Is that a TOW launcher?

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Thats exactly what it is.

Quick google shows that at the very least 21st Century toys made 1/6 tows, but I think they're out of business now. There's probably other companies who made them too, 1/6 scale people love military stuff after all.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

vkeios posted:

Thats exactly what it is.

Quick google shows that at the very least 21st Century toys made 1/6 tows, but I think they're out of business now. There's probably other companies who made them too, 1/6 scale people love military stuff after all.

There's a G.I. Joe one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/G-I-Joe-Tow-Missle-Launcher-NRFB-1-6-/121682103832?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c54d18e18

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Can anyone here see into the future? Like, years ahead. I just want some goddamn 3.75 inch colonial marines.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Can anyone here see into the future? Like, years ahead. I just want some goddamn 3.75 inch colonial marines.

Good place to start

http://smalljoes.com/products/GI-JOE-Pursuit-of-Cobra-figure-Duke-v2-GIPOC-25742.shtml

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
They also made a Smart Gun:

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
My godson is really into the comics version of the Hulk and is into Marvel Legends, but the two versions he likes (the one from the face off pack with Leader and the twin pack one with Valkyrie) are insanely expensive, both on Amazon and EBay. The Marvel Select one is a lot cheaper and apparently people use the Select figures to stand in for hulking characters anyway. Do people like that sculpt of Hulk? Is there a chance they will release a new version soon?

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Panama Red posted:

My godson is really into the comics version of the Hulk and is into Marvel Legends, but the two versions he likes (the one from the face off pack with Leader and the twin pack one with Valkyrie) are insanely expensive, both on Amazon and EBay. The Marvel Select one is a lot cheaper and apparently people use the Select figures to stand in for hulking characters anyway. Do people like that sculpt of Hulk? Is there a chance they will release a new version soon?

It's better scaled and it is very VERY huge, which makes it perfect for the hulk. The articulation is great too.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

I saw the new Miles Morales figure out in the UK today, presumably along with the rest of his wave.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's also a Hulk in the current Avengers Thanos line.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct

Aphrodite posted:

There's also a Hulk in the current Avengers Thanos line.

Yeah, but he doesn't like the movie version for some reason. Maybe 'cause of his magic pants?

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Panama Red posted:

This 3 pack is coming to Target relatively soon:

Also there's a new 5 pack that's an EU Disney Store exclusive w/ that Valkyrie 2 Pack Hulk, but I'm not sure what import charges would be to get that one over here.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Panama Red posted:

Yeah, but he doesn't like the movie version for some reason. Maybe 'cause of his magic pants?

I like your godson, he seems cool. How expensive has face-off Hulk gotten? I'm still enjoying the one I got at retail.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Panama Red posted:

If you get that far, I can vouch for the Marvel Select Abomination. He should run about $20 still in the package, and he's huge and heavy, and looks amazing. It's one of my favorite figures.

Edit: $17.99 on Amazon.

Red fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jun 29, 2015

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I like your godson, he seems cool. How expensive has face-off Hulk gotten? I'm still enjoying the one I got at retail.

The Leader 2 pack is something like $104. On EBay the Hulk alone goes for around $50 and $60

Probably will get him the Marvel Select Hulk and the new mark 43 Iron Man. Hopefully they will release a Sam Wilson Captain and a female Thor so he's not an Indian kid playing with all white guys

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Panama Red posted:

The Leader 2 pack is something like $104. On EBay the Hulk alone goes for around $50 and $60

Probably will get him the Marvel Select Hulk and the new mark 43 Iron Man. Hopefully they will release a Sam Wilson Captain and a female Thor so he's not an Indian kid playing with all white guys

*record scratch*

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!

Panama Red posted:

Falcon? Luke Cage? Sunfire? Storm?

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Nail polish?

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Bushifox posted:

Sorry, didn't mean to imply there weren't any non-white heroes out there, but the kid primarily loves the characters that have received the most attention during the recent boom in comic books. He knows who Falcon and War Machine are, but he's really into the traditional flagship characters: Wolverine, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Spider-Man. He's also too young to really grasp the significance of Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, etc. becoming non-Caucasian but I really want to encourage him to embrace the changes so when he's old enough to get it he can look back and see some his most iconic Marvel heroes looked like him too.

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Edit: double post

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Bushifox posted:

Do they have figures of the first 3 though? I know Storm had a recent one but it was the dumb rare in that wave.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Presumably they haven't done a figure of Paviitr Prabhakar?

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!

Aphrodite posted:

Do they have figures of the first 3 though? I know Storm had a recent one but it was the dumb rare in that wave.

Believe they were toy biz legends, but they are all available for a reasonable price. Sunfire has his original and his AOA appearances.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Want to buy a 250 dollar geriatric Terminator?

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
I've been looking for a grim reminder that death is the only way to escape the aging process, and that no amount of success or money can save me from the slow erosion of time.

You know, for my toy collection.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Wanna meet that grandpa

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I hope they release one with the grey hair, that'd be nice. I am imagining that'll be about $229 like the T-800 from the first movie due to lack of extras.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Joe Fisto posted:

Want to buy a 250 dollar geriatric Terminator?

"Boss, what do I do with all these unused Tommy Lee Jones' heads?"

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The_Doctor posted:

Presumably they haven't done a figure of Paviitr Prabhakar?

Not yet. They have been making a lot of Spider-Man's lately.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm surprised they haven't done a Japanese Spider-Man yet. It's just classic Spider-Man with a wrist thing.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Hiya Toys is making some, and a 3.75" scale Power Loader.

They previously did a bunch of surprisingly really, really cool Aliens figures based on the Colonial Marines videogame. Say what you will about the game, it got a bunch of really cool figures in various scales after the fact.

Speaking of Alien, I saw the new NECA Ripley today... And I passed on it.

Like its a neat figure and the likeness is cool, but it's just too neutral. Like if she were posed with an Alien, she'd look like she's about to fall asleep.
I'll wait and get the Aliens version, and I think the jumpsuit body sculpt will be better used by the upcoming Amanda Ripley figure anyway.

I did grab NECA's new Pacific Rim Horizon Brave jaeger, it's pretty sweet.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

NECA posted this earlier today and I cannot miss out on old man Arnold.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I can dig it.

They said their Terminator Genisys endoskeleton would be different from the ones they've already released, I'm interested to see how different it ends up being.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Found the Select Hulkbuster today, he is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Vintersorg posted:

NECA posted this earlier today and I cannot miss out on old man Arnold.

There's more blood on that toy than the actual movie.