Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bitcoin/status/1189039517258305541

Global instability got you worried? Try Extreme Financial Volatility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

They also had to bury him at sea because the SEALs desecrated the corpse and they didn't want anyone to find out.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

zoux posted:

This week on Downton Albany....the Dowager Countess serves steamed hams

That's rough for House staffers

The house made relationships between congress and staffers illegal in response to the metoo movement. Both things were illegal I guess!

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Miss posted:

I once had an elderly American explain to me, an Australian, how Obama destroyed America's relationship with Australia and we haven't been allies since.

The Australian-American War was the biggest war since the Big One.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
"known factual anecdote" is pretty amazing.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Byzantine posted:

The Australian-American War was the biggest war since the Big One.

Bigger than Civil War II with the Antifa super soldiers?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Let’s all pour out a 40 for the victims of the Bowling Green Massacre :rip:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/bostoncueblake/status/1188632623054127104?s=21

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/29/kanye-west-democrats-brainwash-black-people-abortion/

So, what does Kanye have to say lately?

"Kanye West says Jesus has freed him from the clutches of the Democratic Party, which he claims has brainwashed the black community into aborting children.

The rapper made the controversial remark during an interview with radio personality Big Boy about politics, his new album and black culture. While Kanye's already been widely accused of abandoning the culture -- due to his support for President Trump -- he doubled down by telling Big Boy ... African-Americans don't really have their own culture.

He said it's adopted from a mishmash of consumerism, pushed by Dems to keep black folks trapped -- as opposed to encouraging entrepreneurship and self-ownership ... a traditionally GOP philosophy.

Then came the really inflammatory comment about Dems. Ye said on Friday ... the political party has brainwashed his people to do unholy things, like Plan B birth control and encouraging the abortion of babies. He followed up by saying, "Thou shall not kill."

He also says Democrats have backed policies for decades that have hurt the black community, and he simply isn't falling in line anymore ... backlash be damned."

Oh, word?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well, I guess it's going to be nice to have such a publicly documented case of mental illness leading to evangelical lunacy out there to warn upcoming children.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
while kanye's talked about his mental health in the past i think this is just an example of a really rich dude becoming alienated from real life and getting chuddified by prosperity gospel nonsense

there's a million white dudes running around saying the same thing but we don't call them crazy

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

luxury handset posted:

there's a million white dudes running around saying the same thing but we don't call them crazy

[citation needed]

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Captain Hygiene posted:

[citation needed]

Are you doubting the prevalence of the prosperity gospel?

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm definitely not posting black genocide bullshit itt to satisfy a goon's request when *gestures broadly at the republican party*

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Yeah that was just a poorly-phrased joke, I just meant about white dudes religiously arguing against democrats/for being rich, and that most folks around here will happily call them insane.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Captain Hygiene posted:

Yeah that was just a poorly-phrased joke, I just meant about white dudes religiously arguing against democrats/for being rich, and that most folks around here will happily call them insane.

Yeah the joke wasn't the best phrased but it parsed for me immediately.

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would like to hear more from him about these 'forced/encouraged' abortions in the black community, when abortions are pretty useful across demographics. And for saying thou shalt not kill is funny after Trump is wanking himself off for the killing of Baghdadi. But maybe since he blew himself up that counts as a suicide and not a killing, to be celebrated instead.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

zoux posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bitcoin/status/1189039517258305541

Global instability got you worried? Try Extreme Financial Volatility
"Why fund your oppressors through inflation?"

...uh, what, inflation benefits the debtor, not the debtholder, unless the debt is specifically indexed to inflation you get to pay off your college loan with Zimbabewan Funbux instead of Real Hard Greenbacks, isn't that the exact opposite of funding the oppressor whose name is Capital

This is genuinely an aspect of bitcoin lunacy I hadn't considered before now

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
there's not a lot of subtlety to it, he's repeating evangelical culture war stuff. hollywood is having a bit of a soul searching moment right now and ye is in the middle of it

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/07/hollywood-and-religion

so some megachurch grifter got in his ear with AM talk radio lunacy

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

zoux posted:

Parents are right to fear Halloween

its those drat hidden razor blades in cars. Make sure to run your cars through metal detectors and xray machines.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

We covered this in the Trump thread, so you guys get to play a multiple choice game!

Did this guy...

1. Run the clip through editing software, and found genuine proof of editing
2. Run the clip through editing software, and found an anomaly that is explainable by something far more likely
3. Just Googled a photo of sound editing and attached that to his post, proving nothing

Have a word with yourself if you imagined for a moment it was anything other than 3.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

luxury handset posted:

there's not a lot of subtlety to it, he's repeating evangelical culture war stuff. hollywood is having a bit of a soul searching moment right now and ye is in the middle of it

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/07/hollywood-and-religion

so some megachurch grifter got in his ear with AM talk radio lunacy

The other silver lining is that this type of lunacy is fundamentally unstable and doesn't lead to much actual money for all of Kanye's network, so they'll be incentivized and able to snap him out of it, almost as quickly as he came into it, and it will go down as an embarrassing footnote while people occasionally go "you know he still donates millions to that megachurch and inserts Jesus crap into his songs right?"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

EL BROMANCE posted:

We covered this in the Trump thread, so you guys get to play a multiple choice game!

Did this guy...

1. Run the clip through editing software, and found genuine proof of editing
2. Run the clip through editing software, and found an anomaly that is explainable by something far more likely
3. Just Googled a photo of sound editing and attached that to his post, proving nothing

Have a word with yourself if you imagined for a moment it was anything other than 3.

It was carried live on TV!

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

zoux posted:

It was carried live on TV!

Oh, he had an explanation for that: it was piped in over the stadium's sound system.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Pyroclastic posted:

Oh, he had an explanation for that: it was piped in over the stadium's sound system.

I liked this one, as another smooth brainer in the comments claimed they had a clip from a phone in the stadium that had no booing on it. Maybe next time they should get on the same page for their stupid lies.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

cinni posted:

I would like to hear more from him about these 'forced/encouraged' abortions in the black community, when abortions are pretty useful across demographics. And for saying thou shalt not kill is funny after Trump is wanking himself off for the killing of Baghdadi. But maybe since he blew himself up that counts as a suicide and not a killing, to be celebrated instead.

Black Americans have higher abortion rates so anti-choicers have invented a story where black women are being duped into killing their babies in order to get black people, and especially the black church, on board with the forced-birth agenda.

Social factors that incentivize delaying children and smaller families? What's that?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I think it's obvious and very insidious that the Deep State did in fact edit in boos to the live tv and radio broadcasts. They also, in their depravity, mocked up all the cell phone footage and gave it to Deep State plants who pretend to be citizens on social media. The Deep State (TDS) also did in fact buy all the people in the stadium tickets to the world series so they could be there to boo Trump, also these boos were enhanced digitally by the TDS. AND MY Cousin was there and said the everyone was actually crying in admiration of our PRESIDENET TRUMP thanking him and wanting to be his friend.

Also also the "impeach trump" (yeah right libturds) banners were digitally put in all the videos and I can tell because I did Google "does the deep state know about photoshop?" and Google (soros) said pretty much yes because of the pixels.

And you might ask why TDS put all this effort of coordination and weeks of planning and thousands and thousands of dollars into a 2 minute stunt that hinged on the President being there even though he was not guaranteed to be there? Why not put all the money and effort into deepfaking a video of Trump performing an abortion or something? Well, I'm still working on that, I have asked Google a lot but he doesn't know!

#Q #Ueef

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
normal brain: the boos are fake

galaxy brain: baseball is fake

universe brain: donald trump is fake

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

there wolf posted:

Black Americans have higher abortion rates so anti-choicers have invented a story where black women are being duped into killing their babies in order to get black people, and especially the black church, on board with the forced-birth agenda.

Social factors that incentivize delaying children and smaller families? What's that?

I bet the target audience for that billboard loves being thought of as a "species"

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Pyroclastic posted:

If they were piped in then the recording would have picked them up....therefore not edited in.

Quickly into conspiracy theory 101, "I dont have to be consistent, just asking questions"

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

there wolf posted:

These people are in the same camp as the people who think blacks are breeding out of control and are absorbing all the resources intended for precious white children. Frankly, their messaging seems a little confused.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/jason_koebler/status/1189173501292351493
TERRORISTS WIN

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
So how do they get money out of valve's black box?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Who knows, but evidently its easier then getting real currency back out of bitcoin.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

PhazonLink posted:

So how do they get money out of valve's black box?

Buy with dirty money, do out of game sales at a discount compared to Valve

same way you get money out of WoW and any other online community

a nonzero amount of those steam discount sites are doing the same thing

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

EL BROMANCE posted:

Who knows, but evidently its easier then getting real currency back out of bitcoin.

Lmao I hadn't considered that

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I volunteer as penned breeding stud provided I can keep my Netflix account

But I bet all the show runners would be women arghhhhhhhh SJWs always win

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
What happened to "vagenda of manocide"? Did that stop when Killery KKKLINTON lost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Manosphere thinkers are known for their great talent for puns.