Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Toad on a Hat posted:

Yo Buzzfeed if you want to interview me about the forums happenings I'm a Pretty Big Deal (tm) in the White Noise scene that threads its way through these forums and i'd be happy to give you the inside scoop

I can vouch for Toad on a Hat being big. His prettiness is subjective though so fair warning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

god bless something awful

god bless this mess

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
if fyad reopens it'll see an influx of new users thinking it's their chance to shine but they'll still be unfunny

like me

gj trolling buzzfeed lol

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Where will the internets last trolls go now?

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
:newlol:

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

concerned mom posted:

Where will the internets last trolls go now?

definitely not the something awful forums, they're the most troll-free on the internet

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

i am he posted:

definitely not the something awful forums, they're the most troll-free on the internet

you can't have trolls on your forums if your forums are made up of nothing BUT trolls...think about it...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Trolls can come to my house, we'll have a party. It runs from 6 until question mark.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
this is american internet journalism in the year of our lord MMXIV

god bless...(In the BOTTLE) . . . Fries.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I like how buzzfeed is considered a news outlet now. I'm glad all these kids are growin up Dumb As Hell so I'll have job security later

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Ovo posted:

should have mentioned to buzzfeed that the secret service has made sa posters cry before

was that synthy, I have memory brain problem

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
this whole thing is really cool because a journalist writing an article about how trolls are getting owned got owned by a troll.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lowtax posted:

We did it guys, we really did it!

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/the-internets-last-great-troll-lair-may-have-been-killed-by

RIP The Troll Lair, long live the Troll Lair

You should have just sent the buzzfeed guy 10,000 hitlers as a reply

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Now I never have to grasp the FYAD concept. But someone has to explain that fuckin nite crew to me now.

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Acquire Currency! posted:

You should have just sent the buzzfeed guy 10,000 hitlers as a reply

:xd:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Lowtax is going to China to find a new bride. Also I can't believe buzzfeed actually contacted the secret service about this lol

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Robokomodo posted:

Now I never have to grasp the FYAD concept. But someone has to explain that fuckin nite crew to me now.

well it's pretty much the same thing, sooooo

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

CharlestonJew posted:

Lowtax is going to China to find a new bride.
That's really funny, never heard that one before, gg. Also my ex-wife was from Kansas, so the "Asian bride" thing doesn't really apply.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Lowtax posted:

That's really funny, never heard that one before, gg. Also my ex-wife was from Kansas, so the "Asian bride" thing doesn't really apply.

Didn't she leave you for a man in black?

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
the "Buzzkiller" strikes hard and fast, bees go bounding onto cocks across the net

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
rimp fyad

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Lowtax posted:

So is some Chinese entrepreneur paying you to show him how to make a "troll" website for the glorious People's Republic of China internet users? Maybe adding an FYAD section to Baidu or what?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

P. Much the only way to get under lowrax s skin is to talk trash about he personal life or shmorky, c/d

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Robokomodo posted:

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

Luke Cage just shut you down!

please dont post my pic, ty

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Marxist Hobo posted:

was that synthy, I have memory brain problem

it was twisty. also notable for being temporarily punished for asking questions about chickens

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SketchesOfSpain01 posted:

Didn't she leave you for a man in black?
No, a black man in her back

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Lowtax posted:

i have that movie

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
"last great troll lair", eh?

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Notopoulos more like Notopverysmartperson

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
The Buzzfeed article is alright.

The real trolling, though, is sticking FYAD with GBS Nite Crew. Well-trolled, goon sir. :golfclap:

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Lowtax posted:

Let's get Cormac McCarthy on writing this one up...

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Lowtax posted:

You are above these low grade trolls, don't demean urself by coming down to their level

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002

Miltank posted:

this whole thing is really cool because a journalist writing an article about how trolls are getting owned got owned by a troll.

We were trolled because she knew the truth but posted the articles and all you lame-os clicked on it now buzzfeed will give her 25 dollars instead of 15 for writing it

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Take lots of pictures Lowtax, maybe we can get another photoshop thread about it.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

We were trolled because she knew the truth but posted the articles and all you lame-os clicked on it now buzzfeed will give her 25 dollars instead of 15 for writing it

So basically she can buy an SA forums account now.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

texaholic posted:

So basically she can buy an SA forums account now.

Without the archives it isn't worth the :effort:

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

notZaar posted:

You are above these low grade trolls, don't demean urself by coming down to their level
Hey buddy, maybe you didn't get the memo, but I RUN THE TROLL LAIR. I can come down from my trollthrone to straighten up the lesser trolls once in a while.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Lowtax posted:

Hey buddy, maybe you didn't get the memo, but I RUN THE TROLL LAIR. I can come down from my trollthrone to straighten up the lesser trolls once in a while.

This sounds like one of those "How to Train Your Dragon" scenarios where a bunch of smaller dragons are barfing up food they collected for the super-mega-dragon.

Except this version you should never let your kids watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Lowtax posted:

lols for the troll throne!

• Locked thread