Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

I'm kind of skimming over your posts and trying to determine if you're trolling or not. It's this thing I do. I can't tell with you, but I'm not going to read them thoroughly to find out.

There was something about how you'd let someone come back 3 weeks later to take a piss test if they admit to smoking a fat J. On the other hand, you'd kick someone out for trying to lie, as if it were justification enough to do so.

1) How does that person know you're going to give them more time? Because this is basically unheard of.
2) Since you give "liars" the boot, why would you let people slide who admit to smoking marijuana to someone performing a drug test? Doesn't that strike you as cocky, idiotic, or both?
3) ur a fag LOL made u read this whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Rhonyn's gimmick is to be an insufferable twat and corporate shill, soooo im p sure he's trolling.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ignoarints posted:

I'm kind of skimming over your posts and trying to determine if you're trolling or not. It's this thing I do. I can't tell with you, but I'm not going to read them thoroughly to find out.

There was something about how you'd let someone come back 3 weeks later to take a piss test if they admit to smoking a fat J. On the other hand, you'd kick someone out for trying to lie, as if it were justification enough to do so.

1) How does that person know you're going to give them more time? Because this is basically unheard of.
2) Since you give "liars" the boot, why would you let people slide who admit to smoking marijuana to someone performing a drug test? Doesn't that strike you as cocky, idiotic, or both?
3) ur a fag LOL made u read this whole thing

If I went through the process of selecting some rear end in a top hat, only to find he cannot pass a test, it means I gotta work my rear end off to find another person with a similar skillset that can pass an interview.

Easier solution would be like "Dude, you are not going to get this job unless you can get, and stay, clean. Savvy?" And they freak out and swear they will get clean, and then I give them three weeks (or whatever) to get clean and come back and re-test.

People who lie to me and don't tell me up front they are smoking, well, gently caress them. I ask them before hand if they are doing anything. So they go "nope". Alright then, here is your test to prove it! Its called "trust with validation". Very common in management theory.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Naaaah. Sky's not blue or anything.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 591 days!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

In Florida you can be denied employment if you refuse a drug test so I guess lol if you live in Florida.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
lol if you can't fakepass a bullshit corporate drug test

Stanman
Sep 3, 2007
My name is heavy weapons guy

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

We do a 9 panel full lab test with an MRO, because I don't want a druggy gently caress working for me.

cant wait until you die scrub

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Stanman posted:

cant wait until you die scrub

I don't do drugs, so its going to be a long time.

I don't understand why all you tokers come out of the woodwork every time someone wants you to make a rational life choice and, I know this is the crazy part, stay clean and work a job.

I know, it is super crazy and classist of me to expect you, a simple poor would understand that. Maybe one day, when you are off your government assistance and food stamps you will get a real job and pass a drug test all by yourself.

EnabledAssman
Dec 29, 2008
gently caress yeah^

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

how do people still not know about rhonyn peacemaker? seriously wtf

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Christmas Miracle posted:

Lol he's even come out and said it a couple times that he just trolls gbs

Rhonyn you're alright in my book

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Christmas Miracle posted:

he's fun

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Maybe they shouldn't be violating federal and/or state law.

Even if it is legal in the state, it is still against federal law. They don't get the right to smoke weed and work. It is a drug and outlawed. They belong in prison or worse.

It is best to deny these people work and blacklist their resumes.

haha guess what jerkoff

its gonna be federally legal soon

and its going to be a crime to discriminate against workers who smoke weed

so gently caress you

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

no i hate him. i hate you, rhonyn peacemaker. you're a big meany man and also i love drugs and i'm liberal

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

the OP is a bourgie fuckstain hth

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I don't do drugs, so its going to be a long time.

I don't understand why all you tokers come out of the woodwork every time someone wants you to make a rational life choice and, I know this is the crazy part, stay clean and work a job.

I know, it is super crazy and classist of me to expect you, a simple poor would understand that. Maybe one day, when you are off your government assistance and food stamps you will get a real job and pass a drug test all by yourself.

i probably make more money than you and i'm high almost all day every day

<3

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
They don't call it 'DOPE' for nothing. :smug:

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Ignoarints posted:

FACT:

- it makes you lazy and hungry
- then it makes you get fat
- fat people have health problems
- because youre so lazy, you have a lovely job, and because youre fat, you go to the ER when you have health problems then skip out on the bill
- this increases my taxes
- higher taxes mean less money for me
- less money for me equals less marijuana
- when you smoke marijuana, youre literally taking drugs away from me

gently caress you

Denver's crime rate went down 10% since legalization.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

If I went through the process of selecting some rear end in a top hat, only to find he cannot pass a test, it means I gotta work my rear end off to find another person with a similar skillset that can pass an interview.

Easier solution would be like "Dude, you are not going to get this job unless you can get, and stay, clean. Savvy?" And they freak out and swear they will get clean, and then I give them three weeks (or whatever) to get clean and come back and re-test.

People who lie to me and don't tell me up front they are smoking, well, gently caress them. I ask them before hand if they are doing anything. So they go "nope". Alright then, here is your test to prove it! Its called "trust with validation". Very common in management theory.

I really truly can't read more than one sentence. I don't know what's going on with me

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ignoarints posted:

I really truly can't read more than one sentence. I don't know what's going on with me

You're illiterate? Words not in bullet format confuse you? You haven't eaten in 30 minutes so you're cranky and unfocused?You didn't have your nap? Is it one of those things?

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
the crime rate went down in legalized districts.

3/4 of denver cops tested postive for majuania in 2009

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Sex Bumbo posted:

Weed has made me incredibly strong and powerful and I now have difficulty drinking out of a cup without accidentally crushing it.

no joke exercising after smoking weed is like training in 100x gravity like goku

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Eat a bunch of fruit when you have the munchies. It is tasty,good for you and won't make you feel like poo poo.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
the gold structure secludes the cancer. A atom thin wall, while the silver kills it.

lol nano tech is hosed by patents.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

You're illiterate? Words not in bullet format confuse you? You haven't eaten in 30 minutes so you're cranky and unfocused?You didn't have your nap? Is it one of those things?

we gon chill r what?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Hobohemian posted:

I'm an avid reader & I'm having some trouble getting through Rhonyn's posts too. I start reading them but then it's like I'm nervous about where the post is going so I bail out. I am a little cranky though, that might be part of it.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl-rcmNLv8k

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znpt_Umixcs

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

Realtalk: The reason we send to the lab for a urinalysis is because if the sample comes back incorrect, we can see why. If someone is honest with me and tells me he is smoking, I will tell him to come back in 3 weeks and test. No big deal, I just need him to get (and stay) clean. On the other hand, if someone says to my face that they are clean, then they go into the test and their urine is loving dog piss, guess what shitbag, you lied to me and it came out on a lab test. Your job off is DENIED. Eat a cock sammich.

Also, the reason you have it go to a lab is that it is enforceable. They have the sample re-tested by an MRO which is a Medical Review Officer. That supports actions for Department of Transportation, etc. Very helpful and consistent. I also always pair labs with local hospitals, so if I have a worker staple their finger in some horrible office-accident, I can send them up the street for stitches and a drug test.

This worked really well when they tried to nail Ryan Braun.

Lab Tests for President

:rznv:

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Design Spots posted:

Denver's crime rate went down 10% since legalization.

I still think there's a very good chance idiots are going to ruin it for everybody. I've seen people try to sneak puffs in grocery lines and restaurants between smirks and outdoor concerts in the mountains have become huge clouds of pot smoke despite the fact that there are forest fires here just about every year.

feld
Feb 11, 2008

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

RAGE HOLE posted:

I still think there's a very good chance idiots are going to ruin it for everybody. I've seen people try to sneak puffs in grocery lines and restaurants between smirks and outdoor concerts in the mountains have become huge clouds of pot smoke despite the fact that there are forest fires here just about every year.

nobody in Colorado has ever visited Flavor Country while waiting in queue or thrown a cigarette butt out the window, that's for sure.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Can I get this thread in listicle form?

I only read listicles now.

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

Resdfru posted:

counterpoint: smoke weed everyday

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

yes

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Pot is really loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

feld posted:

This worked really well when they tried to nail Ryan Braun.

Lab Tests for President

:rznv:

Braun got off on a technicality. The lab tech did exactly what they were supposed to do, except he pulled the bullshit saying that the sample wasn't delivered to an courier in time to go to test.

Thankfully, my samples are collected at the lab they are tested at, and if needed, observed by the MRO.

WHIP OUT YO DICK MR. BRAUN.

• Locked thread