Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satsui no thankyou
uuh. hi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

My internet connection is suddenly working really well, I wonder how long it will last.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Matoi posted on a Thursday

bwatts

Chill la Chill posted:

Matoi posted on a Thursday

thursday is the second tuesday of the week.

owl milk

Cosmic Charlie posted:

You know I hardly see you guys anymore either, how are things?

working 40 hrs a week and also trying to get better at creative stuff, mostly art and music. leaves little time for posting im afraid

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Bureaus Watts posted:

thursday is the second tuesday of the week.

Ya but Matoi was supposed to post on a Wednesday

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

If the prophecies were wrong, what can I trust??

Matoi Ryuko

Chill la Chill posted:

If the prophecies were wrong, what can I trust??

Trust me.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I don't like referring to people as whats but whos

Matoi Ryuko

Chill la Chill posted:

"Whoms"

vapoursquid

none other

Chill la Chill posted:

matoi is not a mere mortal

Matoi Ryuko

vapoursquid posted:

matoi is not a mere mortal

I'm glad you're still posting buddy, way to stick it out, even when the heat is on. Where's that breadingbutter feller?

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free
Matoi

Hi

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm glad you're still posting buddy, way to stick it out, even when the heat is on. Where's that breadingbutter feller?

You don't know?

Matoi Ryuko

I'm glad you've returned to normal, maybe we can have a conversation again! Nice to see you, Barons.

Matoi Ryuko

CAT BRUSH posted:

You don't know?

I'll punch you...

mags

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'll punch you...

he was banned after he admitted that he witnessed a rape and literally walked away without calling the police or intervening.

Moongrave

Finally Living Rent Free

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm glad you've returned to normal, maybe we can have a conversation again! Nice to see you, Barons.

Huh?

Matoi Ryuko

You were posting from an alt account the last time I talked to you, to hide your identity.

Matoi Ryuko

CAT BRUSH posted:

he was banned after he admitted that he witnessed a rape and literally walked away without calling the police or intervening.

You'll have to back that up with evidence.

mags

Matoi Ryuko posted:

You'll have to back that up with evidence.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3628878&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post428817654

the unabonger

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Lol

Matoi Ryuko

Yikes. It's better to spend your life in jail for murdering a rapist than it is to allow a rape to go unchallenged. Sad. He's probably posting on an alt account, I bet I can suss him out.

Matoi Ryuko

That's really dissapointing, you know. I thought he was a bit on the sad side, but I never expected him to be capable of such weakness.

mags

Matoi Ryuko posted:

That's really dissapointing, you know. I thought he was a bit on the sad side, but I never expected him to be capable of such weakness.

Did anyone tell you about Zen Dudeism?

Matoi Ryuko

CAT BRUSH posted:

Did anyone tell you about Zen Dudeism?

That guy was obviously off his rocker, I'll take a guess though, he is an arsonist? He burglarized a home?

mags

Matoi Ryuko posted:

That guy was obviously off his rocker, I'll take a guess though, he is an arsonist? He burglarized a home?

No he live streamed his suicide. He would ask trivia questions and every time someone got one wrong he took a pill. Someone called the police and we are pretty sure he is either in a mental health facility or possibly dead.

mags

BYOB 8.2: No no no, we said CHILL yourself

Matoi Ryuko

CAT BRUSH posted:

No he live streamed his suicide. He would ask trivia questions and every time someone got one wrong he took a pill. Someone called the police and we are pretty sure he is either in a mental health facility or possibly dead.

Hahaha wow, look on the bright side, at least he wasn't doing it with a knife.

Matoi Ryuko

Arnie, you should have requested a perma-ban the instant you caught wind of that.

mags

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Hahaha wow, look on the bright side, at least he wasn't doing it with a knife.

Yeah, that was kinda scary to wake up to, the deed was already done. I had class that day so I wasn't around when it went down. Apparently he saved up all his psych meds after he learned he was getting divorced by his wife.

Matoi Ryuko

CAT BRUSH posted:

Yeah, that was kinda scary to wake up to, the deed was already done. I had class that day so I wasn't around when it went down. Apparently he saved up all his psych meds after he learned he was getting divorced by his wife.

He had a wife? That's very sad. Alright, who's next on the list? I want to know about all of the dropouts while I was gone, so I can be more aware of the warning signs in the future.

mags

Matoi Ryuko posted:

He had a wife? That's very sad. Alright, who's next on the list? I want to know about all of the dropouts while I was gone, so I can be more aware of the warning signs in the future.

WMS left for nite crew because of all the trans-shaming. IllegalCarrot left for reasons.

Matoi Ryuko

CAT BRUSH posted:

WMS left for nite crew because of all the trans-shaming. IllegalCarrot left for reasons.

WMS is probably an alt who's been exiled from GBS, or an alt of someone exiled from nite crew, there's a few of them. If he is one of those people, he's certainly toned down the bullshit. What happened to IC? Is it because he never got an avatar?

mags

Matoi Ryuko posted:

WMS is probably an alt who's been exiled from GBS, or an alt of someone exiled from nite crew, there's a few of them. If he is one of those people, he's certainly toned down the bullshit. What happened to IC? Is it because he never got an avatar?

I don't know if he ever actually explained, but it happened around the time people moved to IRC from Steamchat.

K. Flaps

by Athanatos

CAT BRUSH posted:

Please stop telling my friend Matoi Ryuko these old lies about the stream. You could choose which pill he takes if you answered a trivia question correctly.

OPERATE MACHINERY

K. Flaps posted:

Please stop telling my friend Matoi Ryuko these old lies about the stream. You could choose which pill he takes if you answered a trivia question correctly.

what all did he take?

also hi matoi! :)

Matoi Ryuko

K. Flaps posted:

I'm glad you're here K. Flaps, I wanted to tell you that I'm really digging this clantag.

And Zen Dudeism? He must have really been at the end of his rope. It explains the obscene amounts of aggression he was showing towards I.N.R.I. for no reason.

Matoi Ryuko

Hey buddy, I'm not sure we've met.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

K. Flaps posted:

haha

• Locked thread