Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Will they be fast enough though to let us race into the village before the Russians get there. Considering that Half Tracks will be useless once their squads are dead. I am perfectly happy to get to the battlefield slower if it means we have more other weapons to teabag the Red Menace with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TonySnow
Mar 24, 2008
Map appears to be Rough-Water-Village Meeting 010 if anyone has CMRT. The knoll at H14 is by far the most dominating feature of the map, with LOS to our fords, their fords and into the village itself, including the top floors of nearly every building. The treeline from L11 to L14 has view of the opening at C13-C14. If we are tardy and take too long moving our vehicles out, a well placed enemy tank could cut us to pieces. The treeline surrounding our start area is "light" however, meaning you can move vehicles very slowly through the treeline.

There is a ridge at H13 & I13 that cuts off LOS from our treelines to the Russian fords. The Wooded Knoll at H14 is a very key piece of terrain for us if we intend to disrupt their movement.

Edit: Also everyone, don't forget we can put tank riders on our panzers too...

TonySnow fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Jul 2, 2014

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

Veloxyll posted:

Will they be fast enough though to let us race into the village before the Russians get there.

Well unless the Russians have hyper-advanced technology that gives them vehicles significantly faster than ours, then yes!

unwantedplatypus fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jul 2, 2014

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Do you mean the HQ team, splitting an HMG team or someone else's men?

I mean one of the regular platoons. Squads have a special feature to split into smaller dedicated teams and one is specifically called "scout team."

If it comes down to it in the discussion about halftracks versus more assets, I would side on the latter if it's up for debate. Having more, bigger, useful tools for dislodging the Russians may outweigh the benefits of a fast setup and the light firepower and armor the halftracks possess.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
"dislodging" We don't need to do dislodging if we're the ones lodged.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

If Trucks can get us there fast enough, then lets go trucks and look at getting more boots or bigger guns or some such. (Bigger artillery to make the Treeline a Deathtrap for Commies?)

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Eh, others have more to say on the matter, I'm indifferent.

Also: If you own RT and look at the map, I vote you just look at it and don't actually use units to test things out. I feel that's gamey and takes away from the fun of reacting to plans gone awry. That's just me though.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Additionally, getting rid of a fusilier company nets us more points than getting rid of the panzergrenadiers.

^^^ There is no "fast enough" when you're in a race

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Mutiny!?! More like "reinterpreted orders"
We do not need to take the railroad station to control it. We just need to control the access points leading to it. More tanks, an FO and artillery, a heavy weapons platoon, or some combination of the three will allow us to dominate the railroad tracks and the approaches to the RR station.

If we could get something with a high-velocity 75mm (or better yet, an 88mm) keyholing that railroad cut ASAP, that'd allow us to prevent tank-borne infantry from crossing the tracks and getting to the station

Platoon commanders, read this: http://www.2ndbn5thmar.com/fight/AntitankTactics.pdf

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
What is an FO?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

unwantedplatypus posted:

What is an FO?

Forward Observer, I assume.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
e: ^^^Yes, Forward Observer. Guy with binocs who is INCREDIBLY useful for arty and spotting. I never go without one, occasionally two.

That's all assuming we can stop them and they don't get lucky or blow by or even destroy us. It sounds like the two arguments are for capturing and holding the objective and then cutting off their avenues of approach. Between the two I'd say it's easier to hold ground we own and keep them off than deny distant ground we don't.

Dark_Swordmaster fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jul 2, 2014

TonySnow
Mar 24, 2008
The problem is the Russians can do both very effectively. SMG infantry can cut us up in town. T-34s or bigger can shell the crap out of us and hole our tanks without blinking an eye. Cheap rocket artillery can shoot up our fords and assembly areas. We don't have many advantages. We have a lot of long range infantry killing firepower, and tanks with better optics. If we go with some tanks with higher velocity guns and secure some good keyholed terrain, we could seriously mess up any infantry or vehicles before they even get to the town.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Dropping the panzergrenadiers gives us about 655 points, for perspective, a panzer 4 costs 245 points, a 75mm 4 gun battery costs 200 points

Horns of Hattin
Dec 21, 2011
Going by the manual, our tanks are slower than any T-34 variant, while our troop carriers are rated at the same speed. I know I'm beating the same horse, but the Panzer4J looks like the worst medium tank in the game. And then there's what history experts say http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?p=876719#p876719

tl;dr:

quote:

The psychological impact of having a 75mm gun recoiling to within a few centimeters of the commanders private parts I cannot comment on, but I'm sure that he would make certain that the recoil system was not stressed beyond its limit :)

No, wait, that's not the important part. Ok, there it is:

quote:

All in all, it seems clear that the Panzer IV had reached the end of its potential by 1943 and in many respects had moved towards obsolence. I think it reached its pinnacle with the early Ausf. G in 1942 when it had yet to be burdened with additional hull armour and Schürzen. From then on, it was basically a matter of trying to make it survive because it could not be replaced. It remained a usefull combat vehicle, but probably remained in production only because a break in production for re-tooling etc. was not possible by 1944 and perhaps because a usefull replacement hadn't emerged (the Panther was still struggling at this point). So in a purely German context, the Panzer IV was a bit of a dog by 1944/45.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

TonySnow posted:

The problem is the Russians can do both very effectively. SMG infantry can cut us up in town. T-34s or bigger can shell the crap out of us and hole our tanks without blinking an eye. Cheap rocket artillery can shoot up our fords and assembly areas. We don't have many advantages. We have a lot of long range infantry killing firepower, and tanks with better optics. If we go with some tanks with higher velocity guns and secure some good keyholed terrain, we could seriously mess up any infantry or vehicles before they even get to the town.

We have flamethrowers on our fusiliers, those will be helpful in the village. I am not buying a dumb, slow Nazi boxtank because it will probably just get killed trying to ford. Or it takes the long route and a significant investment of points is not doing anything during the crucial early moments of fighting over the village.

edit: ^^^ what if we replaced our panzer 4s with panthers?

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

TonySnow posted:

Exactly! We have to keep the Soviets at range, otherwise we are screwed.

Our best bet is to force their armor into ambushes and force their infantry to charge our MG42s to take ground.

unwantedplatypus posted:

We have flamethrowers on our fusiliers, those will be helpful in the village. I am not buying a dumb, slow Nazi boxtank because it will probably just get killed trying to ford. Or it takes the long route and a significant investment of points is not doing anything during the crucial early moments of fighting over the village.

Unless we get incredibly unlucky, artillery isn't going to kill or immobilize armor. And we have the safer B8 ford if we're worried about it getting sniped while crossing.

We shouldn't go and buy a Tiger, but two more Panzer IVs (or better yet, a proper tank destroyer Nashorn or a Jadgpanther) would be ideal for defending the village and keyholing the railroad cut.

e: I'd be OK with ditching the flamethrowers if we need to free up more points. Flamethrowers are more of a close assault weapon and I think an additional anti-tank or machine gun team might be more useful given our battle plan.

Bacarruda fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jul 3, 2014

TonySnow
Mar 24, 2008
Yes yes yes, all panthers, all the time.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
We can't ditch the flamethrowers, they come with the fusiliers.

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

unwantedplatypus posted:

We can't ditch the flamethrowers, they come with the fusiliers.

Yes we can. You can delete individual sections from a unit during the selection process.

For example, that's why our battalion has 1 Company, 2 Company, and 4 Company. Grey deleted 3 Company (which would normally come with a Fusilier battalion).

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
shows how much I know about this game

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

unwantedplatypus posted:

shows how much I know about this game

That's perfectly alright, super promise. Aren't there a few people here who haven't played at all? That's why after I redownload my installers I'll put together an effort post to explain some of the mechanics.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Alright we're pretty much going to have to pick one. Heavy artillery or a good tank/TD. We can't have both without getting rid of 2 companies of infantry

edit: I am willing to get rid of the panzergrenadiers, but I will get some trucks for a fusilier company.

edit 2: I might be able to get 75mm arty with a good TD or tank

edit 3: I am assuming here that a jagdpanther or something costs somewhere north of 2 panzer 4s

unwantedplatypus fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jul 3, 2014

Soup Inspector
Jun 5, 2013

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Aren't there a few people here who haven't played at all?

That's true for me at least, hence my less than insightful comments.

unwantedplatypus posted:

Alright we're pretty much going to have to pick one. Heavy artillery or a good tank/TD.

Would someone mind summing up the pros and cons of each approach? I'm not 100% sure I know how this choice would materially affect things.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Heavy artillery would provide more effective smoke cover and cause more damage while shelling the enemy's ford crossings. It would become less useful as the initial blitz wears off and both sides have time to spread out/take cover. So its something we would need to capitalize on early game.

A big nasty tank or TD could completely shut down the railway to any enemies trying to get across, giving us control of the objective. This also means the enemy would be unable to flank our positions in the village. It could also shoot out from the village using little keyholes of cover.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
I actually have a general question about the goon games. Is it just going to be this battle? Do we switch sides/positions after the battle? When can we look at the other threads?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

unwantedplatypus posted:

Is it just going to be this battle? Do we switch sides/positions after the battle? When can we look at the other threads?

Yes.

No.

After the battle is over.

Edit: How is artillery + water modelled in the game? If it absorbs/dampens the destructive effect, it would probably be best to focus artillery strikes on 1 bank of the river or assembly area.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
You seem to assume that the second something comes into view on the tracks we'll nail it. It takes time to spot it (sometimes it's instant, sometimes it takes a little bit), it takes time to aim (less if you're already pointing that way obviously) and it takes time to fire and for the round to travel and it might even miss. I'm not saying it's not going to happen or that it's a bad strategy. Tanks aren't all that fast and crossing the tracks will slow them down a little more. Unless they PLAN on us doing this they probably won't move as fast as possible directly across the tracks. And if we get set up first, they may put a tank on the tracks trying to do the same thing and end up losing it. But just keep in mind that this isn't Company of Heroes and your units are modeled at being bad at their jobs sometimes.

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Here's one option for a new force build:

Battalion HQ
-Battalion HQ Team
-HQ Support Team
-delete 2x Kubelwagens

Fusilier Company 1
-add 2x additional LMGs and 2x Panzerschreck teams or an additional platoon

Fusilier Company 2
-add 2x additional LMGs and 2x Panzerschreck teams or an additional platoon

Weapons Company 4

PanzergrenadierCompany [armoured

Armor
-Panzer IVJ
-Panzer IVJ
--Panzer IVJ
--Panzer IVJ
-add Panther
-add Panther
-add Jagdpanzer IV (the one with the L/48 gun)

Artillery
-add Forward Observer
-add 75mm Light Artillery

My math may be a bit off, but this organization should be do-able. If we need the shave points, we can reduce the "leadership," "motivation," "fitness," and "leadership" scores of some units.

This way we get heavy artillery, some real tank-killing power, and we only slightly decrease the number of goon commander slots. Since this plan forces us to cut a couple companies, I'm willing to axe mine and give up my officer slot for this game so that anyone who needs to find a new position post-reorganization can get one.

Bacarruda fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jul 3, 2014

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
I still want at least one of the fusilier companies in trucks

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

unwantedplatypus posted:

I still want at least one of the fusilier companies in trucks

Ok, just remember that there is a very real chance those trucks will get popped by Russian artillery or jumped by Russian tanks. If one truck gets hit, we lose the entire squad.

Otherwise (assuming the number work out), are the German goons ok with my revised force structure?

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
It's better that they be slightly more vulnerable, but appreciably faster then the reverse. The less time they spend in danger means the less damage Russian artillery/tanks can do

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Bacarruda posted:

Ok, just remember that there is a very real chance those trucks will get popped by Russian artillery or jumped by Russian tanks. If one truck gets hit, we lose the entire squad.

Otherwise (assuming the number work out), are the German goons ok with my revised force structure?

And if a tank gets hit, it might strike a vital area and blow up.

No offense, but everything's got their weaknesses, you just have to play to your strengths.

Tanks for long range combat (Thanks to better optics and ok penetration) and close support.

Flamethrowers, infantry and 'fausts/'shrecks for close combat.

HMGs and mortars for medium range and suppression.

There's no reason to hate on trucks or half-tracks as they might be essential to transport troops (Like my HMGs) to critically needed areas rather than having to lug them around and tiring out my gunners prematurely. Split the tanks in a way to be able to offer immediate support to infantry while having enough to lock down any enemy armor they might send our way. Infantry can and should move in trucks past the river using the B line as it is safer and can be deposited in B-6 or B-7 behind the buildings. These would hide their movements and provide cover. Also, since we both start on the same side of the map, using half-tracks + PZ IV's in conjunction to go above the wooded 4 line and making a large hook maneuver into J-2 and K-2 could provide a good front to flank the enemy.

If we can reach the consensus that the Germans have an edge at a distance, then we should use that to our advantage by putting the entire map to good use.

E: Also, we get to the river much faster than they do, so crossing it should be a priority for any troops not slated to be south of it.

Bacarruda
Mar 30, 2011

Jobbo_Fett posted:

There's no reason to hate on trucks or half-tracks as they might be essential to transport troops (Like my HMGs) to critically needed areas rather than having to lug them around and tiring out my gunners prematurely.

In real life, trucks might be useful. But in a Combat Mission scenario lead by goons, I'm skeptical of their value.

Combat Mission's pathfinding for vehicles is very...well, it's pretty poo poo. Trucks get into traffic jams, accelerate on the straights, creep around turns, crawl to a stop at way points, and have trouble with any kind of terrain that isn't flat. If we bring trucks, it's going to be very easy to pile 6 or 7 trucks into a massive traffic jam in an alley somewhere. If that happens in the ford and we get hit by artillery, you can kiss a third of our force goodbye.

They're made of tissue paper. So a burst of MG fire or a nearby mortar hit is enough to immobilize them. They blow up and burn really easily, which usually kills everyone on board.

Tanks have better offroad performance. So a platoon of T-34s will be able to blitz cross-country to the objective, ditch their desantniki and greet our sluggish trucks (and their human cargo) with a nice barrage of HE shells. It simply isn't viable to use them as battle taxis unless we are pretty sure the trucks won't get shot at.

So we have to weigh the reward (we get a single company of light infantry on to the objective) with the risks (they get shelled into oblivion during a pathfinding pileup or they run in T-34s and get eaten alive) and the costs (we burn valuable points we need for tanks and artillery).

If the goons want to buy trucks, that's fine. But we need to understand the limits of Combat Mission mechanics and the general tactical risks of using soft-skinned vehicles in an area where enemy armor is almost certainly headed.

Bacarruda fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jul 3, 2014

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Welcome To Combat Mission! How The gently caress Do I Play?

Welcome to Combat Mission! So if you've never played before, here's the EXTREME basics. I'm not going to explain much in the way of mechanics since Grey already knows them and he's going to be driving, but I'll explain things that are relevant to us as commanders. If I miss any points please let me know, but as far as I know I'm going to cover the basics you'll need to understand how we're doing this.

Here's your main view screen and UI!

All in all, this isn't something you need to know but you'll see the UI in Grey's videos and so it's helpful to know what you're looking at.

So to explain what you're looking at, the bottom left lists the unit name, their condition, rank, morale, ammunition left, assets they have, and C2 (Command and Control) for them. These will only be relevant to us in terms of asking Grey, "How are my dudes doing!?" and he'll say, "They're super scared and tired!"

The middle shows the status of the selected team visually, indicating both health and their weaponry. A green icon like you see here is fine, yellow not so fine, and if they're a casualty (dead or wounded or surrendered) they're just flat out removed from the tracker. I don't have it in the screenshot, but vehicles have a special tab that shows their various components and how damaged they are. When our vehicles get hit Grey will likely post pictures of it so we know how hosed our tanks are.

The right is the most important part!

ORDERS!

So as you can see the orders section is broken into four different parts. Movement, Combat, Special, and Admin.

Movement

This is how you move. "Move" is a walking pace, "Quick" is a jog, "Fast" is a sprint and can only be done in relatively short distances, mostly less than 100 meters, "Slow" is crawling, a good way to stay unseen but VERY tiring, "Hunt" is a slow 'move' that stops and engages on contact, and "Assault" is an automatic bounding overwatch that splits the team in two and causes one half to sit there and fire on a position, while the other moves up a little bit and then they switch roles. That persists until they get to where they're going. Rumor has it they're more likely to grenade that way but I rarely use the order anyway as I usually split my teams and manage bounding overwatch on my own.

Combat

Here's your primary place of killing other guys. The orders here are mostly self-explanatory. "Target" is for shooting with all you have, "Target Light" is for using only small arms and NOT the weapons platforms (IE: An HMG would just use the crew weapons, not the machine gun itself. "Target Arc" will be shown in an example later. "Clear Target" stops shooting, "Face" is your facing, very important in things like buildings or by fences, but Grey will likely use it for you in a smart manner. "Target Smoke" is just smoking at a distance, "Target Armor Arc" is 'Target Arc' but the team will ONLY engage armor. "Target Briefly" fires like a normal 'Target' but only for about 10-15 seconds before stopping again.

Special

The stuff here is really special use stuff, but the two things you'll care about are "Pause," which adds a brief pause to a waypoint, and "Hide," which causes your units to hide and get low, either not to be seen or to try and not get shot while under fire.

Admin

This is for splitting your teams. Grey will do this, and you only need to tell him what you want, he'll do everything else.

SHOOTIN' poo poo!

So shooting thing is very simple. Your units with automatically engage and if you want to do something specific, you tell Grey and he does it. These next few images are basically to explain the mechanics and to explain what a LoS check will look like / do.

So what you see in the image is the Target command being used in two cases. The main image is where the unit can SEE what it wants to shoot at, and will hit where you want. The inset is where it can't, the dark blue line going as far as it can before the pink line shows you what it's hitting. Sometimes it hits "nothing" when it's hitting a tree or such, but trust me, Combat Mission doesn't give two fucks about your "They SHOULD be able to see that!" bullshit.

The next two images are just to prove that it WILL calculate whether or not you can see something while checking from a waypoint, even if it shows the line from your troops' current position.

This image shows you a very basic order you can give. You can give as many orders as you want at one time (unless they're conflicting, like target these two guys at once) and if they overflow the turn they'll just keep going on the next turn. You can also cancel and give new orders in between turns if you want, they're only set in stone for 60 seconds. Anyway, this turn has that squad walking to the edge of the woods, waiting for fifteen seconds, then attempting to sprint to the next group of trees before they get tired halfway and kick it down to a jog.

TARGET ARCS!

This only gets its own special section because they're so useful, so often used, and it's good if you know what they are.

So what we have here is a target arc. The unit will prioritize targets in the arc and will NOT engage outside of the arc unless directly threatened or they feel that way. You can create a circular one as well, as shown in the inset. This is your primary means of ambush/holding your fire. In a match against Dublish he hid behind a hedgerow and used a 30m arc to let me get within 60m before removing them and engaging me with about two platoons. It was a devastating loss for me. Armor Arcs are the same exact thing, but the team will NOT engage infantry, instead focusing on armor only. Very good for a hidden tank sitting and waiting for armor to hit instead of giving away its position targeting an FO.

ARTILLERY!

Artillery looks like this. You select it using a command unit (squad lead, platoon CO, Company HQ, FO, etc) and as long as they have a radio and the mortars are in radio contact (again, C2 is EXTREMELY important here, I've been completely without the on-map artillery I brought with me because they didn't have a radio) or shouting distance, you then call a fire mission. This is done with the steps laid out at the bottom. All of this is self-explanatory. There are three fire mission types. Point (a point), line (a line, you must be able to see both points), and area (a circle, and you must be able to at least see the middle point, and an outer edge for distance).

VARIOUS poo poo!

Here are things you don't NEED to know to get enjoyment, but if you want more explanation of the game systems I'll cover a few of them. None of this is relevant to playing to us and Grey is the only person who's going to care about this and if you try to micromanage it for him he'll probably want to kill you.

Squares

The map is a grid, which you can probably see by the tiling and borders of terrain types. The only reason this would matter is that movement and targeting isn't to a specific point, but to a grid square. The facing will make the TacAI take cover and such in the best way it can in the square. Targeting is the same way, if you want to shoot something/someone/somewhere, you'll be shooting that square, so a targeting point may not EXACTLY be where you want it, but it'll hit what you want.

TacAI

Units are managed by the "Tactical AI," or TacAI. This is how they do facing, how they take cover, how they react to being shot, how they decide to tell you and your charge order to gently caress right off, everything. There is nothing we can do about this as it's all autonomous.

Command and Control, or C2

C2 is whether or not your units are in contact with each other. It can be visual, audio (up to 100m), or radio. For most squads it's just a moral boost / keeps them from panicking and such. For things like fire support it's necessary or your mortars will be listed as "Out of contact" and you'll be really, really sad. I literally cannot stress this point enough, having been on the receiving end of loving yourself over by leaving mortars out of contact you'll never want it to happen again.

If I've missed anything or made and error, PLEASE TELL ME! I will correct it and update this post accordingly.

Also of note: If everyone in here supports it, I'd like to hand this off to Dublish on the Russian team and let him simply repost this guide so their new players are on even footing.

Dark_Swordmaster fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jul 3, 2014

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
I'm kinda sad that its just going to be over one battle. I was prepared for a campaign of german asskicking. (or more likely, soviet domination)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

unwantedplatypus posted:

I'm kinda sad that its just going to be over one battle. I was prepared for a campaign of german asskicking. (or more likely, soviet domination)

There's plenty of games like Combat Mission that could easily be set up similarly (Albeit against an AI opponent if you want a campaign) or you could start your own LP with that premise after this one runs its course. Might be pretty cool, but I always assume that player retention might be hard.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

unwantedplatypus posted:

Grey, could I get a list of the tanks/TDs available if I ditch a fusilier company and their costs?

A Fusilier company is worth 647 points.

Here is a list of available tanks, at regular stats.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011
We had a link like this last time we did this and I found it useful. Note that if you click and drag the underlying image it throws off all the arrows draw over it so be careful where you click. THe blue x has been put in there to hopefully be a static reference point if the map does get knocked out of whack.

e: Now complete with inevitable ironic Nazi references.

the JJ fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Jul 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Official Unit Composition Change Request

Remove the platoon of panzergrenadiers

Buy 1 the best variant of jagdpanzer IV
Buy 1 group of 4 75mm off-map howitzers
Use whatever points remain at your discretion, prioritizing AT and MGs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we can have tank riders, yes? Then I'll probably just have one of the fusilier companys hitch a ride on the tanks/TD

• Locked thread