Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

gggrah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

new xcom isn't even hard, what tghe hell

i've played so many turn based games that gently caress you over way more

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.

Dwight Evans posted:

It's not hard it's just annoying stupid and not fun to play.

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
dark souls rage

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014
I yell out Pip Bloody Pip and I just can't even while gaming and posting in yospos.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Dwight Evans posted:

it's not about it being hard it's about it not effectively communicating to you what you are doing in the game. if xcom were a super mario game it would put random invisible blocks over pits without warning and mario would hit one of the blocks and drop straight into a pit. it's not hard it's just annoying

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

it's not about it being hard it's about it not effectively communicating to you what you are doing in the game. if xcom were a super mario game it would put random invisible blocks over pits without warning and mario would hit one of the blocks and drop straight into a pit. it's not hard it's just annoying

what? are you retarded or something? its a game where you have to kill aliens and use the poo poo they drop to research and build weapons to kill more aliens whats so confusing or complicated about that

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa

babypolis posted:

what? are you retarded or something? its a game where you have to kill aliens and use the poo poo they drop to research and build weapons to kill more aliens whats so confusing or complicated about that

Don't bother, their obviously just a bunch of f*cktards. :rolleyes:

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
The exact cover mechanics weren't intuitive and weren't explicitly explained in the tutorial.

Everything but that was ok.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Argh! More like Chrono friend of the family!!! gently caress this game

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Trying to s rank ground zeroes on hard. I had a loving dream last night about the patrol paths of the guards near Paz' cell
I took a break and downloaded peace walker because I never played it and this game is pretty fun. Someone should really put zadornov in a stronger cell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
g*sh go*ly h**v*ns

• Locked thread