Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm an expert in all the crafting classes but don't feel like i've learned anything. social commentary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

u can change your hair + class in the game. you cant change your face though so pick an epic one

no i think you can change your face on origin island. i just got there and someone said theres a beautician or whatever who'll change your poo poo up. but you have to beat the game + get to origin island (needs level 50) first

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Im kind of torn on this game, its fun and cool and cute but on the other hand im kind of overwhelmed by all the stuff there is to do and the quest system.

Should i bother bringing bounties in? It feels like kind of a hassle and the reward hasnt been very great from them so far

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Im kind of torn on this game, its fun and cool and cute but on the other hand im kind of overwhelmed by all the stuff there is to do and the quest system.

Should i bother bringing bounties in? It feels like kind of a hassle and the reward hasnt been very great from them so far

there will be some items you can pretty much only get from certain bounties, in addition to needing them for life challenges.

protip: get the bliss reward that gives you your own horse, riding a horse hides all your bounties so enemies can't hit them.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I like this game.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

14 hours in and I'm an expert blacksmith, adept mercenary and miner. Only just now got to the pirate place...

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I like this game.

it's great

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I can't get over how good it is.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i like this game too. im a mercenary and i have a big sword and a lot of strength. i hit things and they die quickly. good.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I keep making tables until I can go to the dlc

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

no i think you can change your face on origin island. i just got there and someone said theres a beautician or whatever who'll change your poo poo up. but you have to beat the game + get to origin island (needs level 50) first

true... i didnt have teh dlc when i said that. it costs like 160000 to do thoiugh iirc

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

true... i didnt have teh dlc when i said that. it costs like 160000 to do thoiugh iirc

That was chump change when i got that level because of all the poo poo i sold

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I like this game, and I am willing to trade quality sushi for assistance in taking down the Ancient Ruins bosses.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Little let down when I got expert blacksmith and the talking sword in that cave just gave me an attack up stone....

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Little let down when I got expert blacksmith and the talking sword in that cave just gave me an attack up stone....

Youll get the joyeuse recipe at master :hellyeah:

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

when you get a crafting life to creator, you'll laugh at that number

i think there's a mirror you can get for lunares coins that lets you change your appearance whenever you want for free. not sure though because i spent all my coins on the demonic mirror first (change your stats for free, its great)

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Youll get the joyeuse recipe at master :hellyeah:

I went back at Master and he didn't give me jack poo poo!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Master Paladin and Adept Woodcutter at 15 hours. This game is dope as gently caress, and it's really funny too. Good game.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I played this game too much and hurt my thumb, I haven't been able to play my 3DS without it hurting for weeks

stay safe imps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

im a fisherman

• Locked thread