Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will

7777777 posted:

is it too late to get a game? i'd lkke to play

your game is Digital: A Love Story, a BBS adventure game/romance.

your game is Psychosomnium, a short platformer featuring illogical puzzles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

I like RPGs

Captain No-mates

is posting in this thread manditory or just playing the game once you have

FartGhost

no they will not posted:

your game is Iji, an action/adventure game with a story influenced by your pacifism level

it's pretty fun but i didn't really pay attention to the story and just killed stuff

yeah actually they will

Machai posted:

I like RPGs

your game is The Frozen World, an rpg with a collectable-tile based battle system.

Captain No-mates posted:

is posting in this thread manditory or just playing the game once you have

your game is Every Extend, an arcade shooter where you play a projectile

yeah actually they will

FartGhost posted:

it's pretty fun but i didn't really pay attention to the story and just killed stuff

thats a pity... probably the coolest part of the game for me was when i was replaying it and i decided not to shoot anyone. and then at the start of like level 3 one of the enemies hashed out a ceasefire with me and the game became a weird sort of puzzle-platformer for a bit

FartGhost

no they will not posted:

thats a pity... probably the coolest part of the game for me was when i was replaying it and i decided not to shoot anyone. and then at the start of like level 3 one of the enemies hashed out a ceasefire with me and the game became a weird sort of puzzle-platformer for a bit

i just played some more and actually read some of the logs and now i feel dumb, i think im gonna replay it and try to be peaceful after i finish it

pog boyfriend

no they will not posted:

the only thing i dont like about iji is how upgrading your strength doesnt make your kick harder so you cant do a kung fu run. its fun to replay the game and try out all of the weird weapons you never used before though. good game

POP TEAM EPIC

thank you dendy(old summer sig)this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post :) here is to many more :cheersdoge:
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some badges

in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more hosed up and long.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
btw the link for blind hunter went somewhere else but I found it on google. it was a neat concept. I think it bugged out on the second level because I got stuck hiding in a cabinet and couldn't get out.

emmie

no they will not posted:

your game is The Majesty Of Colors, a short game with multiple endings.

ive already played it i liked it

game me again sum 1 (someone)

Smerdyakov

i only have an n-gage and a gameboy printer but i'm down

yeah actually they will

emmie posted:

ive already played it i liked it

game me again sum 1 (someone)

Smerdyakov posted:

i only have an n-gage and a gameboy printer but i'm down

I'm going to cheat and give you both a game that costs money. your game is Sleep is Death, a two-player collaborative game about stories. if you need someone to play the game with, you can always play with each other, or make a thread about it. your download code is PZCB5-M6PKN

bog pixie

ive got sleep is death too if anyone wants to play with me

Smerdyakov

no they will not posted:

I'm going to cheat and give you both a game that costs money. your game is Sleep is Death, a two-player collaborative game about stories. if you need someone to play the game with, you can always play with each other, or make a thread about it. your download code is PZCB5-M6PKN

Awesome, thanks. I'm 100% in and ready to livetweet it in the thread. Now who has one of these " host IP addresses" I've heard so much about

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
would you have any quick rpgs? I'm at the library see

yeah actually they will

December Octopodes posted:

would you have any quick rpgs? I'm at the library see

not an rpg, but here's a quick game: Run Jesus Run

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

no they will not posted:

not an rpg, but here's a quick game: Run Jesus Run

i remember this one

it was fun!

inSTAALed

MOP

n'

SLOP
OP you never answered my questino from earlier in the thread about picking a random steam game i have in my library for me to play so is that allowed?

Scaly Haylie

whoops i forgot, I'll probably play mine tomorrow

FluffieDuckie

Lizard Wizard posted:

whoops i forgot, I'll probably play mine tomorrow

probably right after you get that sims lets play done

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

playground tough
yea i habent played mine i dont want to download anything

City of Glompton

it's almost the weekend and I will have time to play a game, if you have a recommendation.

my recommendation to you is to play Fibbage with friends, it's pretty funny esp if you have funny friends. the full version is cheap not free and it's more of a "board" game, so pardon me for taking liberties with my suggestion :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

yeah actually they will

Squirrel007 posted:

yea i habent played mine i dont want to download anything
qfb

Photosyphilis

Science rules!
Hello yes 1 free game to go please I'm late for a meeting, and don't spell my name wrong on it you hippies

ron color
i have blue contestant but it doesnt like windows 7. im going to get it working this weekend

Mr. Sophistication

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
yeah, okay op. i'll play your game. right, let me just play the game you say to. i'll get right on that.

dogcrash truther
the games have all been good

Lord Zedd-Repulsa

Devour a good book.

Nothing with flashing lights/colors, please.

yeah actually they will

Siluvayne posted:

it's almost the weekend and I will have time to play a game, if you have a recommendation.

my recommendation to you is to play Fibbage with friends, it's pretty funny esp if you have funny friends. the full version is cheap not free and it's more of a "board" game, so pardon me for taking liberties with my suggestion :)

your game is Chalk, an action game with chalk drawing

Photosyphilis posted:

Hello yes 1 free game to go please I'm late for a meeting, and don't spell my name wrong on it you hippies

your game is The Love Letter, a game based on my life

rediscover posted:

yeah, okay op. i'll play your game. right, let me just play the game you say to. i'll get right on that.

your game is MARIO CARS 2: 64, a car game

LivesInGrey posted:

Nothing with flashing lights/colors, please.

fine, your game is Fairy princess dress up. enjoy.

joke_explainer

I want a game I have to play

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
I'll play a game against my will!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stormyish

no, man

City of Glompton

no they will not posted:

your game is Chalk, an action game with chalk drawing

a monster shot me to death

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

yeah actually they will

Security Drone posted:

I want a game I have to play

your game is Synopsis Quest, RPG.

Quickscope420dad posted:

I'll play a game against my will!

your game is Merry Gear Solid: Secret Santa [title self explanatory]

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
after a strong opening sequence and main menu, i hit enter because left click won't work on "<new game>" and wow what a wild ride!

4/5, -1 for being short on character development in the 3rd act

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

no they will not posted:

your game is Psychosomnium, a short platformer featuring illogical puzzles

this was fun! i couldn't figure out how to get past the screen after the rabbits but i sure wouldn't mind another game!

joke_explainer

I played it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEcklJvLDpA

It was good. Good tropes.

yeah actually they will

Quickscope420dad posted:

after a strong opening sequence and main menu, i hit enter because left click won't work on "<new game>" and wow what a wild ride!

4/5, -1 for being short on character development in the 3rd act

you hosed up...

Pizzatime

I don't want one but I can give you on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprisingly Dope

Lope burgs again
may I have a video game please.

thanks to horny rabbit guy

• Locked thread