Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

I am unreasonably excited moist and enthused widened over this new game of mafia. Let the breasts unfurl mightily in worship of his sexiness Sharon.**

**am I doing this right as a non-auspol regular?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

black_tangled posted:

My magic 8 balls say "yes", "yes", "yes", "yes", "yup", "definitely", "totes" and "yes".

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

black_tangled posted:

I am unreasonably excited moist and enthused widened over this new game of mafia. Let the breasts unfurl mightily in worship of his sexiness Sharon.**

*loosens collar of shirt*

In a high pitch voice squeaks "Yep!"

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
my breasts

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Mithranderp posted:

Heads up, I got called into work for the next 5 days. I should be able to phone post though :3

ayy lmao

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
My chesticles undulate in anticipation. They want--nay, need-- to ##vote Harold Krell.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my bountiful anus sheds a single tear of pride to see my memory honoured in such a way (i'm dead/permabanned for the purposes of this exercise, but my breasts live on)

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Mithranderp posted:

My chesticles undulate in anticipation. They want--nay, need-- to ##vote Harold Krell.

My succulent clitoris stands tall in solidarity before jetting forth a virulent load that flies high into the air. "WHERE THIS SPOOGE LANDS SO SHALL MY CHURCH BE ERECTED", my fourteen sentient testicles shriek in unison. My two litres of frothing pink ejaculate lands somewhere in the crowd, which parts to reveal a drenched and glossy Harold Krell.

The nads have spoken.

##vote Harold Krell

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Small Keating posted:

My succulent clitoris stands tall in solidarity before jetting forth a virulent load that flies high into the air. "WHERE THIS SPOOGE LANDS SO SHALL MY CHURCH BE ERECTED", my fourteen sentient testicles shriek in unison. My two litres of frothing pink ejaculate lands somewhere in the crowd, which parts to reveal a drenched and glossy Harold Krell.

The nads have spoken.

##vote Harold Krell

The bar has been set.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Small Keating posted:

The nads have spoken.

##vote Harold Krell

holy poo poo

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
sigh fine ok

##vote Harold Krell

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i love israel

i love haroldkrell

##unvote

##vote Harold Krell

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Votecount for Day 1

Harold Krell (3): Those On My Left, SKY COQ, Mithranderp
Anidav (2): bell jar, Splode
Small Keating (1): Asphyxious
Mithranderp (1): Matthew Beet

Not Voting (7): Anidav, BCR, black_tangled, everythingWasBees, Harold Krell, Small Keating, whats for dinner

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 04th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 9 hours, 54 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Wanna hit the brakes a bit scum? Don't even get a chance to speak, let's just roll in the night kills I guess.

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

That you, Jim? Paul Keating here. Just because you swallowed a fucking dictionary when you were about 15 doesn't give you the right to pour a bucket of shit over the rest of us.

Asphyxious posted:

Wanna hit the brakes a bit scum? Don't even get a chance to speak, let's just roll in the night kills I guess.

Still plenty of votes to go and initial statements to collect. For the record, I am mostly voting for him because he is a giant dork.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Votecount for Day 1

Harold Krell (6): Those On My Left, SKY COQ, Mithranderp, Small Keating, Splode, bell jar
Small Keating (1): Asphyxious
Mithranderp (1): Matthew Beet
Anidav (0): bell jar, Splode, Splode, bell jar

Not Voting (6): Anidav, BCR, black_tangled, everythingWasBees, Harold Krell, whats for dinner

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 04th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 9 hours, 46 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Small Keating posted:

Still plenty of votes to go and initial statements to collect. For the record, I am mostly voting for him because he is a giant dork.

"Two" is plenty is it?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Small Keating posted:

The nads have spoken.

##vote Harold Krell

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Asphyxious posted:

"Two" is plenty is it?

Oh, I didn't realise it had quite gone that far. I thought it was still at 3 or 4. Happy to unvote until we hear from all parties. I can always inseminate him later.

##unvote

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Asphyxious is right, let's make this all nice and sloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaoLU6zKaws

##unvote

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Asphyxious posted:

"Two" is plenty is it?

Two is generally a good place to hold, as it's safe from people who charge in without counting votes, but it isn't too far off.

Also whenever posts the SLOW DOOOON post, the above happens: everybody falls over themselves to unvote because they're worried that people will think they were rushing a lynch because they're scum.

Lets all just relaaaaaax

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Splode posted:

everybody falls over themselves to unvote because they're worried that people will think they were rushing a lynch because they're scum.
fwiw I'm not worried about that because I was literally the first person to vote for Howard, so it's difficult to accuse me of bandwagoning or rushing to lynch

i just want us to all

relaaaaaax

take it slowwwwwww

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Splode posted:

Two is generally a good place to hold, as it's safe from people who charge in without counting votes, but it isn't too far off.

Also whenever posts the SLOW DOOOON post, the above happens: everybody falls over themselves to unvote because they're worried that people will think they were rushing a lynch because they're scum.

Lets all just relaaaaaax

Oh I'm not saying relax...

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

gently caress y'all turbo hammer. hammer one dude in the morning, get night actions in and open another day

Small Keating
Dec 24, 2012

Asphyxious posted:

Oh I'm not saying relax...

Never unclench. Always maintain sphincter tone.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

TURBO D1 HAMMER

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

bell jar posted:

gently caress y'all turbo hammer. hammer one dude in the morning, get night actions in and open another day

HMMM THIS SEEMS VERY SUSPICIOUS "BELL JAR" IS THERE ANYONE TO STUCK UP FOR YOU?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

bell jar posted:

so what you're saying is that if I exercise my voting muscles I can reduce my refractory period

alright

##vote Howard Krell

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
My slug like mass slithers along the vast plain of gravel and flesh. Where was once cities and people lies nothing but feast, ready to embrace my judgement. I open one of my many cataclysmic mouths and allow the many Notopteris neocaledonica to fly outwards from their everlasting slumber. The rumblings of this movement causes stacks of my ever-balding hair to fall and crush the innocent while I do not care and disregard their lives. Semen erupts from my many blowholes as my stomach hungers for flesh and sex. I look down at the nomadic, post-modern population, scoop up thousands of them with my universally reaching limbs and crush them into pulp. I remould this pulp into a giant flesh red dildo and shove it Empire State Building deep into my Clem 7 Tunnel shaped vagina.

I let out a bellow that sounds like a chorus of ten thousand cassowaries only to ponder what to do next.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Asphyxious posted:

Oh. :smith:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Asphyxious posted:

arms wid

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Anidav posted:

My slug like mass slithers along the vast plain of gravel and flesh. Where was once cities and people lies nothing but feast, ready to embrace my judgement. I open one of my many cataclysmic mouths and allow the many Notopteris neocaledonica to fly outwards from their everlasting slumber. The rumblings of this movement causes stacks of my ever-balding hair to fall and crush the innocent while I do not care and disregard their lives. Semen erupts from my many blowholes as my stomach hungers for flesh and sex. I look down at the nomadic, post-modern population, scoop up thousands of them with my universally reaching limbs and crush them into pulp. I remould this pulp into a giant flesh red dildo and shove it Empire State Building deep into my Clem 7 Tunnel shaped vagina.

I let out a bellow that sounds like a chorus of ten thousand cassowaries only to ponder what to do next.

Same

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

bell jar posted:

##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell
##vote Harold Krell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnpKUOAgWAU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Hahaha

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

bell jar posted:

What night actions bro? It's
an all vanilla game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Just mafia night kills, no town investigations. So why are you rushing a kill?

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Matthew Beet posted:

What night actions bro? It's
an all vanilla game.

He must mean night kill! SCUM SPOTTED!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Matthew Beet posted:

Just mafia night kills, no town investigations. So why are you rushing a kill?

why not :henget:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

night kill is still a night action m8

• Locked thread