Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
ban dgsw again

like his posts but just want to see how much he will pay to continue

after that build the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Ban all the bigots, fascists, and commies. If you're to the left of the american green party, you get banned. If you're to the right of the american democratic party, you get banned and killed and then I piss on your shallow grave. Basically the only political opinion you'd be allowed to express was legalize weed.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I would grant myself unlimited wishes if I were a mod.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I would post reports like that thread in PYF

E: also post screen shots of the mod forum

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
i would probably not do much which is what gbs needs tbh

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
last longer than Applewhite

:quagmire:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I will model my modship after Inspector_666 and forbidden lesbian

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Take forums back to their glory days of being a libertarian pro-gun paradise

Eliminate

Leftists
SJWs
Trans
Homosexuals

Bring back

DPPH
Torrents
Music Ftps

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Bring back LF, ban myself before all my terrible secrets get doxxed

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

I'd read the mod forum and read reports. Ban/probate as I deemed needed, which would be lots, minimum of 4000 posting hours lost a day.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
spell out an obscene message with the first letter of stickied threads

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Gang tags

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ban the letters Q X and W - the freak letters

Hot Cosby
Sep 23, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

White Phosphorus posted:

Take forums back to their glory days of being a libertarian pro-gun paradise

Eliminate

Leftists
SJWs
Trans
Homosexuals

Bring back

DPPH
Torrents
Music Ftps

here we are

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Free the Nipple

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Smelly Bohemian posted:

Only communicate through probation messages in the leper colony

I think I would carve all my messages on stone tablets, which I would then require my brother, Aaron, to present to the masses.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
Is it true that the mods have a private clubhouse that is actually a cavern that looks like a skull and is carved into the side of an active volcano? Because, if that's true, I'd really like to set up shop there. I would then create videos for goons and my students (On different subjects, most likely). For goons, teaching about things like "Proper Forum Posting Techniques", "Basic Personal Hygiene", "How to Not Alienate People You are Attracted to and Would Like to Date". "Neckbeard and Fedora Maintenance". "Successful Hot Pocket Preparation",and "Microwave Remediation when Hot Pocket Preparation Goes Awry" . For my students, "Chemistry for the Mad Science Lackey", "How to use knowledge of Newton's Laws to Design Siege Engines and Crush Your Enemies" and "How to Genetically Engineer Creatures That Will Make Effective Mad Scientist Support Creatures".

(As a side note, I actually do teach lessons with the last three titles. I just don't have videos for them.)

(I imagine these films to be shot and presented in such a way that it replicates the old 16mm projectors from the 1960s-1980s, complete with slipping sprockets and fluttering sound.)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

genesplicer posted:

Is it true that the mods have a private clubhouse that is actually a cavern that looks like a skull and is carved into the side of an active volcano? Because, if that's true, I'd really like to set up shop there. I would then create videos for goons and my students (On different subjects, most likely). For goons, teaching about things like Proper Forum Posting Techniques", "Basic Personal Hygiene", "How to Not Alienate People You are Attracted to and Would Like to Date". "Neckbeard and Fedora Maintenance". "Successful Hot Pocket Preparation", Microwave Remediation when Hot Pocket Preparation Goes Awry" . For my students, "Chemistry for the Mad Science Lackey", "How to use knowledge of Newton's Laws to Design Siege Engines and Crush Your Enemies" and "How to Genetically Engineer Creatures That Will Make Effective Mad Scientist Support Creatures".

(As a side note, I actually do teach lessons with the last three titles. I just don't have videos for them.)

(I imagine these films to be shot and presented in such a way that it replicates the old 16mm projectors from the 1960s-1980s, complete with slipping sprockets and fluttering sound.)

Which class teaches you how to make certain substances which are frowned upon by the general community but purchased with much enthusiasm by the remainder?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Which class teaches you how to make certain substances which are frowned upon by the general community but purchased with much enthusiasm by the remainder?

Sadly, not taught in our district.

Fun Fact. I was lucky enough to meet Bryan Cranston a couple of years ago. We talked a bit about "Breaking Bad", and he confirmed that, before it was moved to Albuquerque, the original location was going to be Riverside, California. When I showed him my school ID, he was impressed. My first name is Walter, and I teach Chemistry in Riverside, CA. He was kind enough to autograph a card for me.

He did not pass on any meth-making tips.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

You should record a series of VHS chemistry lectures with Uncle Fester to get kids really, really, abnormally enthused by science, and breathing, and cleaning surfaces with a toothbrush. You'll be helping fight the juvenile obesity epidemic in this country.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i would make an example out of mr. craps. right off the bat. just put him down like a CIA informant in a convertible getting hacked up with a machete in broad daylight by cuban dissidents. establish dominance. after that i would shower GBS with free gifts and social programs to bring them in to the fold, as well as enslave them. my reign would be marked with violent mood swings and brutal repercussions for anyone who dared to question my methods. eventually i would retire to a nice warm climate with a beautiful mexican woman and be executed by druglords.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I'd ride that sweet gbs groupie rear end all the way to semen town.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i would gently caress anything that moves

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I'd start a system of mod bribery and patronage where some users can make themselves immune to probation for all but the worst offenses. Gotta make money somewhere.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

i would gently caress anything that moves

I'd gently caress you.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
I would bring back the sin of Simony.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

I would bring back the sin of Simony.

are you going to ask aaron first or just go for it?

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Bring back DPPH, but homegrown only.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The Little Kielbasa posted:

that's not funny, just sick.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

The Little Kielbasa posted:

endless posts of swap.avi sequels

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

that's not funny, just sick.
let me tell you, we'll see a lot of chocolate sprinkled donuts.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

let me tell you, we'll see a lot of chocolate sprinkled donuts.

heehee

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
probably just in a week's time probate someone who started a thread simply entitled 'jews' or some stupid thing like that

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
provide free anime avatars of my choosing for all

total body workout
Nov 17, 2012
Probably try and please everybody... id hold a 'town hall' thread to get everyones ideas and put them in action. Im a big believer in "we are all on this one same earth so must get along harmoniously". There must be some compromise where everyone in gbs is happy/potentional for growth.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

total body workout posted:

Probably try and please everybody... id hold a 'town hall' thread to get everyones ideas and put them in action. Im a big believer in "we are all on this one same earth so must get along harmoniously". There must be some compromise where everyone in gbs is happy/potentional for growth.

ya, me too. maybe there could be a "forum" for this. either way, enfield must be revived to restore harmony to this forum.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
bring back DPPH

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
to hunt down amityvile anus..

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
and do what? Ghostbust me?