Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Laputanmachine posted:

Some fun stuff to try at some point:

Try shooting at corpses with explosives when you get them.
Try big head mode (and do the above)
Try Small bodies or whatever it is that makes everyone small mode (and ditto)
Try small bodies AND big heads (kaboom)

The cheats are awesome and are half of The Turok Experience. They also make cutscenes like the final boss entrance/win/loss even better.

This game and Goldeneye were the biggest reasons to own N64 outside the usual Mario and Zelda games. There were some other unsung gems like Hybrid Heaven and Goemon, but they were more of an exception than a rule.

I know Konami is pretty much dead atm but they should remake Hybrid Heaven and release it on PC. poo poo owned.

I need all the explosives I can get. Ammo is fairly scarce since enemies respawn but ammo doesn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I remember the game getting really weird after level 5.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

The terrible south park fps and southpark kart racing games ran in the turok engine also iirc

i played the fps one to completion and if you pressed select on the psx version youd pee on the snowball for extra damage

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

i played the fps one to completion and if you pressed select on the psx version youd pee on the snowball for extra damage

lol

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Have they said if their turok 2 port will have co-op or atleast the bugged co-op level warp exploit from the 64?

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Turn on the disco mode cheat, if only for 5 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Gimbal lock posted:

Turn on the disco mode cheat, if only for 5 minutes

Turn it on then go to the bit on the last stage with the bodies hanging from the ceiling.

• Locked thread