Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im going to eat my own poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

im going to eat my own poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_L1xgZw55k

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pray for you all

Homo Simpson
Oct 21, 2014

by Smythe
Lipstick Apathy
Kill myself after listening to electric avenue by eddy grant.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
take opiates and play baldurs gate

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

whole lot of 'bating

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Surprising my SO with plane tickets and a luxury hotel booking for a romantic European mini break. She let me do her up the bum last week so she's earned it.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
SO is riding the crimson sea, so nothing, probably.

Plunder her booty jokes here.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I want 2 gently caress

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
turns out im taking a lady to the skatepark.shes waaay out of my league but it's probably good to practice being around people who intimidate you.plus perhaps falling over repeatedly is The Great Equaliser

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

turns out im taking a lady to the skatepark.shes waaay out of my league but it's probably good to practice being around people who intimidate you.plus perhaps falling over repeatedly is The Great Equaliser

I hope you can 'seal the deal'

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

May you ollie your way right into her heart sk8goon. And then kickflip your way into her pants

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
landing a backside shuvit would be ideal but likely the outcome will be boneless

e:id settle for melon grab, even

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
In the butt Bob!

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
My friends with benefits sent me her rear end, but I probably won't hang out with her today

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'm going to work from dawn until dusk and then play Rainbow Six: Siege because my wife is sick and we celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday.

nullEntityRNG posted:

SO is riding the crimson sea, so nothing, probably.

Plunder her booty jokes here.

Which one of you does it bother because period sex feels good. It's like somebody put a space heater up in it. Warm n' toasty.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Spend the rest of the day in a state of depression because I almost had an accident where I could have died.

Already ate half of one pie. It may be a 2-pie day.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

JediTalentAgent posted:

Spend the rest of the day in a state of depression because I almost had an accident where I could have died.

Already ate half of one pie. It may be a 2-pie day.

thats not something to be depressed about. thats the opposite but you're such a poo poo lord that of course your dumb brain doesnt understand that.

perhaps add another pie

also happy valentines day!

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Noblesse Obliged posted:

perhaps add another pie

Pie #1 finished. Not feeling good. Washing it down with 5 day old expired milk. That should settle my stomach. Time to cruise OKCupid.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

24/7 cumstraviganza

Lord_ExDeath
Nov 21, 2005

That's how it's done...
Gonna get cucked, OP.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Maybe I'll buy a cake for myself

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Nothing, but tomorrow im going to go buy discounted chocolate and red hots for the girl im seeing.

Dogthing
May 30, 2003

or is it.... just a dog??
Grimey Drawer
visiting my best friend who has rampant skeleton cancer at the ripe old age of thirty

i don't have a girlfriend because my last few months have been spent adrift in an unrelenting churn of existential dread and deep anxiety

Aug 4, 2010

play some hearthstone then im gonna get really high and watch danger 5 while pretending Ilsa is my IRL gf

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Dogthing posted:

visiting my best friend who has rampant skeleton cancer at the ripe old age of thirty

i don't have a girlfriend because my last few months have been spent adrift in an unrelenting churn of existential dread and deep anxiety

Thread takes a dark turn

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Went out for BBQ meats and fancy cake with my bf and an old friend. It ruled and my lovely friend got me some lovely Chanel make up bits as a belated birthday gift. :3:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Went out for BBQ meats and fancy cake with my bf and an old friend. It ruled and my lovely friend got me some lovely Chanel make up bits as a belated birthday gift. :3:

gently caress you

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
cummin' on tits all day long (my man tits, so alone)

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

JediTalentAgent posted:

oh well there's always next time

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

this but probably pillars of eternity or a shooty game

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
took the woman skating, she dropped in on the miniramp with a scooter & did it with a board (first time in years, managed not to urinate :toot:).didn't get anywhere as i lack game utterly but a good time was had by all

it feels good doing normal poo poo like this once in a while

LungBrothers
Oct 5, 2015

by Shine
I got a flower for the fake holiday and I'm eating vegan

Uxzuigal
Jan 16, 2013

Chill Berserker Dude
Airbnb visitor, no hardcore sex :P

Thuneral
Jul 25, 2004
High Listener For Music Awful

Crying into a chocolate heart by myself

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

I just got engaged, sorry non-sex-havers.

Aug 4, 2010

feedmegin posted:

I just got engaged

big mistake

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

ContraBoss
Dec 6, 2005

Well *I* only read the New Yorker and eat Fancy Feast.

Mariana Horchata posted:

Same, but I'm about to play through some vanilla DOOM instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
my husband and i are going to be badasses and go to the gym

• Locked thread