Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Is the symbol of their movement really a line with an erect cock-arrow? What is that supposed to signify? I thought they didn't want sex?

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

post your favorite MGTOW quote!!

jesus crhist these people may actually be more depressed than i am

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
ffffffemales

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i dont know what im posting anymore

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Applewhite posted:

ffffffemales

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I will not be swayed by cloven groins

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:yikes:

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I've realized I don't owe society anything. You can keep your soulless jobs, your lifeless suburban homes. I choose a different path. This limited edition PS4 controller and these deft fingers, the only tools of my trade. The local gyros and light doctor pepper, my bread and wine. If enlightenment is a state where man has achieved all he desires, then surely, I have reached it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol @ men who think there won't be a social stigma attached to having sex with robots.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

holy gently caress this has to be ironic

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

In my darkest hours my thoughts wander to those poor souls, those poor office workers, those slaves, who will never know the joys of getting a 10 win streak in street fighter V.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT A RETARD!!!

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Women!? am I right fellas?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Woman has small boobs: "oh that's okay, she still has a pretty face, nice rear end, personality, etc..."

Man has small penis: YOU'RE hosed LOL

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Another chili stained fart emerges from my behind. I inhale it with precision and care, knowing that each one is unique and exotic. Another one of life's delicacies that the common man, that slaving rat that still dares call itself human, will never experience.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016

kikkelivelho posted:

Another chili stained fart emerges from my behind. I inhale it with precision and care, knowing that each one is unique and exotic. Another one of life's delicacies that the common man, that slaving rat that still dares call itself human, will never experience.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If Ashley Graham walked up to me and said she wanted sex I'd tell her "no thanks, fatty!"

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

"i can't wait until dad dies"

why don't these females want a man child??

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Looks like the secret to unlimited sex is to move out of your mom's house and get married. Who'd have thunk it?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
MGTOW: I wish there were some toxic women in my life so I could really stick it to them by rejecting their offers of sex.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Applewhite posted:

Looks like the secret to unlimited sex is to move out of your mom's house and get married. Who'd have thunk it?

kind of reminds me of

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A misanthrope posted:

kind of reminds me of

I actually had occasion to visit one of those divorced men's colonies a couple years back. They are exactly as sad as the one in that episode.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Applewhite posted:

I actually had occasion to visit one of those divorced men's colonies a couple years back. They are exactly as sad as the one in that episode.

they have whole colonies? what did it smell like?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
this thread kinda sucked the energy right out of, i just slumped down on the coach and turned into an apathetic blob

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

question: how do i get that old milk smell out of my clothes? pls help!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Applewhite posted:

They left out the Ugly block:

Women
YOU'RE hosed

Men
Have money, lol

Being rich also gets women laid, believe it or not.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
what if it's possible to not chump out for everything with a vagina and a pulse without being an obnoxious twat about it

i wish :sigh:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A misanthrope posted:

they have whole colonies? what did it smell like?

like that plaster and insulation smell when nobody has lived in a house for a while. I didn't go in any of the living spaces, but the common area was bare and sad. You could tell nobody used the communal kitchen to cook anything other than canned soup or microwave meals.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
I wonder what mods MGTOW put into Skyrim?

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

thank you for this thread OP, great job!

i for one have "gone my own way" so to speak by simply enjoying the company of women instead of relentlessly obsessing about them as a means to inflate my crushingly low self-esteem

but i guess avoiding them completely unless they constantly reaffirm you (as a mother would her petulant child) works too!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

only 10 shirts left! go go go!

gently caress YOU VAGINA PERSON

Applewhite posted:

like that plaster and insulation smell when nobody has lived in a house for a while. I didn't go in any of the living spaces, but the common area was bare and sad. You could tell nobody used the communal kitchen to cook anything other than canned soup or microwave meals.

i bet the coroner has the route there memorized because of all the suicides

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I thought the cool alpha thing to do was to lead women on, gently caress em, and move on

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A misanthrope posted:

i bet the coroner has the route there memorized because of all the suicides

lol no joke, they kept the bleach and stuff in a locked cabinet so the guys there couldn't use it to kill themselves.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Does this organization ban all forms of Anime?

If so, I might consider joining. To troll my wife and daughters. :twisted:

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Danny LaFever posted:

Does this organization ban all forms of Anime?

ahahahaha ahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

ha

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

A misanthrope posted:

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

fuckin bullshit design work there

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

What a bunch of baby bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
It cracks me up when I read how they're terrified if they get married then they'll get taken to the cleaners by some gold digging bitch of a wife.

My personal experience has been this happens to both genders; for the men I know that got screwed over in divorces 99% of the time they completely put it on themselves by expecting they could have a wife that was a barefooted sandwich and baby manufacturer then ditch her when he got bored of it. Given the fact that the wage gap between men and women has narrowed and that I see a lot more women with decent college education and jobs then a decent man is much more likely to meet a woman with the same income potential as himself (if not more) .

Here in California, the only way I see the woman taking the man to the cleaners in that situation is if the man is a total moron. Otherwise you split up half your poo poo and move on, what's so complicated about it?

• Locked thread