Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Do not destroy that happiness muscle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
seems like less of a "generator" and more of a "word scrambler"

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Hobo Pyro posted:

seems like less of a "generator" and more of a "word scrambler"

in theory these things identify parts of speech or sentence structure and then use the libraries of words and word phrases based on templates to construct computer generated natural language

in practice most of the freely available ones are computer science student projects and are garbage

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

s0m3 guy posted:

e/n is a markov goldmine

EmotionBot posted:

With but they may just have the weight fast like you plan, you'll have loose skin. If I start to notice loose skin. If I start throwing the host of words in this thing called happiness with a 90-foot pole, unless you will stick. And I might even be able to get used to suffering meaningless advice. What get me the subject of yourself. What do you expect to get laid once their perceive you; this is one of many reasons why girls don't actually create the confidence in like sexual in any topic of conversation of women. On top of being emotional gay.

Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
"wonderstand" is an amazing word and I want to work it in to my vocabulary somehow

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
you could probably post that in E/N as a real post and nobody would notice

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
lets find a real one, run the entirety of the great gatsby through it and make a bunch of high schoolers write a paper on it

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
This thread gets a five for many reasons, not least the clockwork orange <>star wars mashup that had me in tears.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

staberind posted:

This thread gets a five for many reasons, not least the clockwork orange <>star wars mashup that had me in tears.

this gave me an idea i had it write a script

A Nightmare on Star Wars Street posted:

STAR - IN THE DEATH STAR
Biggs panics when their very pleased with the curb and runs up. We had a response. Luke some huge station. I don't like that.

NANCY
What's so forget the middle of the control box. Owen is soon wrestled to scrape several moments studying the DOCTOR claps his gun and the senate.

VADER
Send a support in circles as Red Ten and the gun under water, the woman's coffee cups and spirals noisily down. Dreamskills. He staggers upstairs.

COP (passing)
Lieutenant Thompson. Sorry about through tables and fingers between the troopers inspect her with two helpless rage.

MARGE stares for getting quite beyond even tighter into the bed.

DISSOLVE TO: INT. MASSASSI OUTPOST - COCKPIT Luke sits in there is KNOCKING THINGS OVER, SCRAPING of linkage attached to the door. There's no taller than money. Luke looks around the fascist white light. Luke's voice of the other. Leia crouch together at the loss of you!

PARKER
Assigned to sell your uncle is what?!? He pulls back to rescue you.

LEIA
He's dragged away from the stairs, across his eyes.

TEACHER
Can you to turn to me by the door. Nothing. She darts off a fair move. Screaming about the damaged ship spins out of steel to push control tower on each other. MARGE swallows, then flips the ship.

EXT. TATOOINE - MOS EISLEY SPACEPORT - COCKPIT

RED LEADER
Hold on. Well, I'll do it and thrashing of his dome from the yellow bedspread -- a full electric blanket, too. She's asleep.

MARGE
both women staring like a slight RUSTLE in the door

NANCY
opens up the tub and the Rebel ships, Lord Vader. But I haven't seen from a book. Then another BEEP. 180C. counting down on him. By habit or song. (grins hopefully) Takes away its contents over the pirateship and reaches the window. He snaps up in a few moments with the mechanical men.

RED LEADER'S X-WING FIGHTER
Ignoring the leading to find you to put these years you've got to see Rod Lane. THOMPSON licks her be long time.

TINA
Lookin' good, girl!

TINA
Rod Lane? A humming lightsaber with a Gantry Officer stand there. It didn't fight has to his knives. The bitter Admiral Motti twists and look on a bit of our last night air for getting through.

NEW HOPE
From the clothespin snapping together, completing the lone guard nods in the ship to clear it. Luke is gone.

INT. GLEN'S ROOM.
The girl stumbles to punch in old Ben's voice.

ROD
(under the table covered with starpilots, navigators, and screaming and fight. Suddenly the hard look straight razor, which cell and equipment in the Rebel Officer, who he is even the in Artoo's restraining bolt...

LUKE
Why don't have any more. She looks up to cut her daughter, begging.

MARGE (CONTD)
Your father in front door, five beyond receding with a plate pops up from her shaking and Luke and builds. The startled but still in

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

A Nightmare on Star Wars Street II: The Sequel posted:

STAR
The group and the old hangar deck. Luke looks down at this big walking carpet out there, sir?

INT. TINA'S FACE
we ought to fry. He manages a protruding tower flies past.

WOMAN
I've got yourself floating home. Father abandoned ten feet of you just a wedged bar near the hallway, catching it begins to push him in the cell, like you sleep!

NANCY
breaks into the bar.

A MONSTER MOVIE in response.

THREEPIO
We're a nervous I could hear you've found her", and bringing Lantz down for instance like some godawful handful of this for someone, and... The one corner. Alone. Dispirited. She turns back into the system. Han pulls back again. And this little better than to follow him. He is seated in the door, banging against the conference table.

GREEDO
You know, sometimes I'm here for it will continue to get under increasing numbers, occasionally exploding near the star-filled night. NANCY is dangerous.

INTERCOM VOICE (over Biggs' ship)
moves in the Force can do. Since the empty passageway. This is still another angle. The chase is operational. No sooner does a respectable amount of view, firing laser gates are alternatives to buzz of the seat next to hit on the crumbling temple. Willard, the logic of human creatures huddle over it falling asleep, all night, kiddo. You've forgotten how you could hear a TV and circumstances. MARGE among them.

HAN
drat fool. I found her", and confronts NANCY DAD! GET US OUTTA HERE! LT THOMPSON NANCY!

NANCY
emerges from behind a plan for you, hot shot... they're waiting for?! Get clear, Wedge.

WEDGE (over speaker)
I'm warning BEEPER has to dump that much. The old Ben sits up.

INTERCOM VOICE
I'm gonna kill you tell?

DR KING
Okay, stay with, right? (fake laughing/whine) Don't be stopped! Luke a little take. That old man's FEET, in the feet and count myself in the cramped four-man pod.

THREEPIO
Don't shoot! Don't worry, she'll hold area and splashes off down hard. His bedsheet has taken over here...

TINA
edges of -- then we only hope.

EXT. SPACE - COCKPIT
Solo, smiling, is in. Here they continue firing of the turn and looks away.

THREEPIO
I can go crazy -- you can hardly paying attention.

SECOND TROOPER
There wasn't that NANCY's flailing and manage to transmit my ship behind the shadows. A sharp blades from the battle station: the back in, subtle but doesn't quite reveal Nancy's boyfriend and he reaches up at the glass.

NANCY
My friend regarding the tiny figures walking quickly, head from ROD.

TINA contorts and sends dust contamination
I have found on the gun in mind. Luke adjusts the fingernails? NANCY as it again, I'll be with a bluff where Ben is only thing and sparks spurt out in response.

THREEPIO
How will know him!

BEN
It's not looking at him tomorrow! He moves to tell your conscious self looking creature grabs his shoulder. We don't he?

LUKE
It wasn't notified. I'll sleep sooner does a moment, then away from his head as Han Solo.

THREEPIO
Oh my... sir, but it up.

MRS LANTZ
takes her face so large battered captives, including Artoo beeps an actual mouth -- Me and meters.

DODONNA
The water pipe. Luke is fine here, do you the great spider of small green dots appear in his eyes turn blue SPARKS and despair, realizing her helplessness.

MARGE
We'll be with all welcome him a pull out a porch is confused and scrambles backward as her father's as Chewie growls a low and stuffs the mention of here! Get in English subtitles.

GREEDO
That's impossible, even sure the general direction of the head of some private citizens willing to the unmarked

POLICE STATION. NIGHT. EXT. DEATH STAR
Three Y-wing skim the wall, eyes a nightmare!

NANCY approaching)
Gotta go. It's your uncle knew it! How'd you were born.

LUKE
Help! Please, Dad.

THOMPSON
Goddamed if crashing a skein of a Christmas tree inches as Threepio lying half stubborn, half buried down an alcove as the troopers is going to the best smuggler in the better have already to you, Luke, Threepio is dressed in a corner on his field of sere grass overlooking the mighty engines of burning Sandcrawler. Artoo responds with three remaining ships are side I think you're going to ear.

HAN
Anyway, they might find their glowing eyes turned to the droids are these blast through the direction and fallen.

GLEN (weakly)
Meanwhile..?

NANCY
sinks back to do that he left to the bridge that you know it. She slips in without seeming to the cockpit at NANCY's awake. She pauses and the Death Star trench.

INT. NANCY'S HOUSE AND ELM STREET. NIGHT. EXT. SPACE - GARBAGE ROOM
Darth Vader rapidly for it. She wears a nightmare!

NANCY (CONTD)
You should keep his fighter's controls, and his work as he be? Artoo works its way through the killer to try it to blast you to the kitchen matches. Before even sleep last look.

MR LANTZ
Well what I've told you can go -- then goes up in the Imperial soldier goes off. MARGE rushes her, heartened. NANCY brakes at the dense jungle.

EXT. MILLENNIUM FALCON - COCKPIT
Red Leader's Rebel fighters. Two X-wings of burning Sandcrawler. Artoo carefully makes several frantic whistles something to the chill penetrating it personally, Commander. The Jawas start a pillow up; the TV and as

NANCY (even, firm)
I mean the appearance of the speeder pulls his saber.

LUKE
Why would even smaller and Chewbacca are less than anything you know. (tries to be able to MARGE among their duties.

RED LEADER
This whole system will help, I'll have been an Imperial stormtroopers in rage, knocking her wits. She goes to have gone into a great man.

BEN
You sent you.
He takes a dreary FILM CLIP (STOCK) of sight, Luke swings across the Imperial stormtroopers grow tired to put these up.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
cuck
cucked
im gay

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

eric posted:

cuck
cucked
im gay

rude and this has alredy been done in this thread

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

tomstuart posted:

rude and this has alredy been done in this thread

well cuck

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

tomstuart posted:

you could probably post that in E/N as a real post and nobody would notice

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
if anyone else has any good idea for base material to use as an input for good posts/scripts/etc feel free to post

imo i really liked the fake scripts so if anyone wants to give those a go feel free

also http://www.doctornerve.org/nerve/pages/interact/mrkvform.shtml seems to be a much better generatoir that the one in the OP

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
We must secure a future for white noise.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Empire Strikes Back vs The Aristocrats: An Excerpt

quote:

Vader simply replies, "You will not appear. Luke is shot onto stage with a wheezing lung cancer patient because the underbelly of my Mel Gibson."

quote:

In the bridge of the dreaded Imperial troops, Leia, Chewbacca, Lando, despite nearly 9 feet upwards, I decide to search for the gaping eye socket.

quote:

Luke undergoes Yoda's rigorous lessons about the seared tissue

quote:

Vader later confers with a wheezing lung cancer patient

quote:

the dog's cock in suspended animation

quote:

Luke meets Vader, slashes off the bottom level of the Down Syndrome kid

quote:

Han lands on a meal. C3PO is actually the Millennium Falcon.

quote:

...to lube up by Darth Vader and begins to talk, to piss down a crater...

quote:

As Luke escapes the pink harmonica from off the kids' asses while smashing the Imperial fleet,

quote:

...ordering Veers to gather more lube...

quote:

the steaming heap of Darth Vader simply replies, "You will be."

quote:

the Emperor asks, 'Can it sounds like dead shrimp' and Leia argues while loving the floor

quote:

Han is gagging furiously on my wife's face and half-digested Chicken McNuggets.

quote:

Luke warm, until Vader is frozen in a Nazi death camp oven

quote:

so I remove my penis, shout, "Heil Hitler" six times and criticize the swamp planet of EX LAX and the Yavin moon

quote:

Vader suddenly confronted by a Pizza Hut stuffed crust Pepperoni from her oval office

quote:

Immediately, the 'Executor' appears, and starts loving my 12 year old on the flying rocks.

quote:

my wife notices the 'Executor' appears, pissing on my daughters head and the Falcon, despite nearly being killed by an indigenous, polar bear-like predator,

Return of the Jedi vs The Aristocrats: An Excerpt

quote:

...enraging Jabba, who they believe is enjoying finger loving my rear end in a top hat...

quote:

Luke rejoins the old man, begins sucking its head

quote:

The team, led out onto my rear end in a top hat

quote:

I play along to face his own diarrhea, mixed with the shirt removal process.

quote:

"Rape friend of the family children, gently caress the Rebel fleet"

quote:

Obi-Wan confesses to save the Down Syndrome kid

quote:

Yoda and daughter climaxes onto the space station and R2 and his cock, and Chewbacca (Peter Mayhew),

quote:

...lube for her rectum and pants and inserts the Imperial troops.

quote:

Later, Luke offers him with a high rate of Anakin Skywalker, and Chewbacca.

quote:

, leaving grandpa alone in orbit,

quote:

the Emperor (Ian McDiarmid) will be manipulated by the 6 year old sons eager throat.

quote:

the gangster Jabba keeps loving my wife

quote:

to be manipulated by a Velveeta cheese-like substance of the Ewoks,

quote:

Vader challenges this and uses the slimy, pus-filled toes to complete his spot and battles with sparklers attached to rip off into my son's purple and red facial tumor.

quote:

Luke rejoins the Rebels led by Vader's right robotic hand in poo poo.

quote:

The mother then wheels over her yeast infected oval office, and I step toward the battle, slicing off Lando Calrissian disguised as he is unusually strong.

quote:

an unused jumbo tampon from the last rendezvous with Jabba

quote:

A newborn baby with a drink-server on speeder bikes

quote:

the entire family skins the Ewoks, celebrate the dark side

quote:

Han Solo and the Emperor battle with a machete

quote:

The smell of Obi-Wan confirms Luke's darkest fears.

quote:

Luke senses that he'll die, but warns Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill),

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

Bernie Sanders vs. NWA - gently caress The Police

quote:

My friends, we make off the political establishment debt, we are we make it bad as gently caress

quote:

America. My request is please go at it punk, and whites, but still I got it bad causes violence

quote:

Sweating swoll of us, not smartass, I'm rolling the quagmire of our crumblind me

quote:

gently caress the world, same in jail that will happened by nation was a candidate in they can't the Middle East.

quote:

Aww poo poo, now if the mother work with country was based on a silly ease go toe in the world.

quote:

My friends, we all of trying to fight to energy efficiency and poo poo motherfucker in a uniform waiting that the courage to transform

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

tomstuart posted:

if anyone else has any good idea for base material to use as an input for good posts/scripts/etc feel free to post

imo i really liked the fake scripts so if anyone wants to give those a go feel free

also http://www.doctornerve.org/nerve/pages/interact/mrkvform.shtml seems to be a much better generatoir that the one in the OP

the George Dubya Bush state of the unions are good lol material

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Tartan Target posted:

Bernie Sanders vs. NWA - gently caress The Police

this isn't funny though????

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Reading this thread is like reading Infinite Jest.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
flatworms actually inverts from the source to India (even putting one's thumb over the discover, or from the confuse with either; a person can be challenged.[82] One alternative method of megapixels in a digital camera is not Mexico's Independent read, incriminating statements made by the worm's vital organs are located) can survive, while an obligation must register their left-right reverse damaged hair. Shampoos and consume water press or not: it has since been shown that such conclusions, not a quotating one's thumb over the early days to completely false. They have show Clément is the fruit nor the end of the lens, and then not oxygenated. It is not true that a nozzle (or ten) miles of mammals, a separated in the misconceptions related to terminal velocity by the threat of megapixels all in them. A meteorite), it can often still capable of controlled and, although the head[46]. This is the was traveling. The misconceptions related in the brain, or it could have been show Clément of the time. They have been the result of the space do not suffer a confusion between correlation 12:9 (New Internative method is completely proportionate in France. The verses in its interior at all impact image quality. The rate of flow. What is commonly referred to a mountain definitional measured from land only, Mount Kilimanjaro is termed a memory of only the from Earth.[32]

Johannes Gutenberg was the first heavier-than-air craft capable type; these challenged.[82] One alternationally, Satan is never explicitly given only allows the players to maximize the object to remain this situation must be straight bearer") in the world. Given certainty. As such, according the virus.[citation needed]

• Cinco de Mayo (May 5) is not the Ten Commandments commonly reduce split down—that ancientists in research stations capture the environment, rather the distance, a burglar who is forced to use movable type, and Columbus's effect in motion with Earth, and it does not caused by temperature of a few months.[53][54]

• It is not allows the player to know that the brightest starting paper is reasonable. A football field-sized sheet of paper was folded in half a maximize the printing press or movable type, and he products can survive been trained powered frequencies more like the higher altitude of -1.47 (Polaris in comes from the base-summit height. When this to do with the Nationally, Satan in Jewish esoteric term for all fruit other than berries but include an obligation to navi

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Mar 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Kikka posted:

Empire Strikes Back vs The Aristocrats: An Excerpt
Return of the Jedi vs The Aristocrats: An Excerpt

Goddamn, son.

Goonies Vs Acid
OUTPUT:

quote:

Screenplays for it. Brand: He tries to keep from his hand caused Chunk steps out of "OMNI", and in love of them side by a dead things! Mama F: Get off with fear, not a gun away now!" Jake: Una fortiva la vista la vista di vitro la rapidez vienen en primer cajona. La heroina en el debajo. Siempre hay que separa las drogas. (Translation: If he saw earlier. Strangely, Mama Fratelli is down the docks. The Fratellis are in the neighborhood. Irene Walsh, (Grabs the map? Is that mirror to reach it, huh? Brand: (Sees a lion) What the map burns and mutters to Mikey. Mikey: Look at him. Mouth: Soitenly. That's it! Data: No, it's Mouth. In the lock. (Desperate to her arm. Brand try to Chunk. Turn on the grate for any rich stuff into the kitchen, or the closed door. Jake: Don't move towards him, Chunk and the gang ride somewhere? Troy: What do not broken. Jake: I elbowed his compass and depressed Mikey is downstairs. Mama F: He knows one step over it, Mikey. Eh, Mikey...got to everybody. Mikey: That's neat. Mikey: Alright, put your brain. Mouth: Hey Data, who are you out of the restaurant, have to click internally, and you said they got one. Data: Thanks, guys. Listen, guys. Oh. Brand: That's great. We found with a summer restaurant? Looks fine Italian restaurant) No! I'm not listening to the dark. I sure and everybody in the dark. I stubbed my rear end and bandana, is horrified that they tear it up the picture. Brand: How 'bout the time I know when I can to throw it chained to Andi. (They pull his friends. Troy notices, and points it on the water. It is Brand, God and seeing the well, Troy's toilet, thrusting him to her face. Mikey reaches for the old lantern for closer to make sense of your tricks? Scene 11: Troy turns around the rocks. Now let's get out of that rock pattern described on the victory pyramid. Okay Brand, God put your pepperoni? (Throws the lights. It's quite loud in morbid fascination. Another growl from his new-found friend. He shouts at the cave entrance by the second we were bullets flying all into the bathroom floor, (grinning), and see his tongue through the Walsh's SEXUAL TORTURE DEVICES.) Mouth turns to delate myself. No, no, you ate him. Chunk tries to take two men who is really hiding the twentieth century, Mikey. The Fratellis, so bad in a foot from his sleeve and unaware that he was a Goonie Andi on guys, if they pick up behind as he keeps saying something. He gives a small wires. A clearing by a skull to the bucket and Francis. They jump around this cave, and nose. As he got some more frustrated. Sloth: (Hungering and abdomen jiggle as the shirt, ready to look. Mikey: Can't you turn into the matter with this funny. He took em a pond. But as if bang on 'em?

I just want to bold everything.

staberind fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Mar 16, 2016

• Locked thread