Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Its only a matter of time until we get elected and force all of you olds to work to payback all this debt poo poo you're trying to punt to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I'm so mad at Millenials I just can't stop talking or thinking about Millenials.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

GORDON posted:

But you can die satisfied knowing their quality of life is just terrible.
AND GODDAMMIT I'M GOING TO KEEP IT THAT WAY

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Gbs has gotten lazy with picking specific targets to mock in its old age and is just going with "eh how bout gently caress the entire current generation of people"

and theyre not wrong

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Shaquin posted:

scathing indictment op straight to the heart of the issue a real humdinger of forums journalism

Shaquin posted:

panama papers get the gently caress out of the way this cat has the deep cut real take on the issue affecting gbs and he's ready to fart out as many posts as it takes to enlighten us all

lol, I left this thread overnight and come back to find someone legit mad within 10 posts.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Who What Now posted:

lol, I left this thread overnight and come back to find someone legit mad within 10 posts.

ur taking away all these people got dude

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Azuth0667 posted:

Its only a matter of time until we get elected and force all of you olds to work to payback all this debt poo poo you're trying to punt to us.

Retirement age is going up and the olds are like "good, drat kids need to work more" and they're working into their 70's

Joke's on them. They'll be dead by the time millennials hit 60 and our communist policies already let us retire five years ago.

Boomers are going to go out owning themselves and it's rad

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
*watches the world turn into poo poo garbage*
this is fine

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

just pound the pavement. nobody is going to hand anything to you.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Wow kids these days are idiot pussies unlike the glory days of the late sixties and early seventies

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i haven't watched a second of the new daily show and it turns out that remains to be a wise decision

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

cram me sideways posted:

i haven't watched a second of the new daily show and it turns out that remains to be a wise decision

There has never been a funny South African and there never will be

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

dog buttz posted:

just pound the pavement. nobody is going to hand anything to you.
Let me tell you what you do, you print out a stack of résumés, you walk into any office building, and you just start dropping them off at the reception desk. If no one calls you that week, then you go back out the next week and you do it again. You're just not trying hard enough.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

plain blue jacket posted:

Wow kids these days are idiot pussies unlike the glory days of the late sixties and early seventies

Drafting millennials would put a smile on my face if I didn't have to work with them. The Army is bad enough as is.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Frosted Flake posted:

Drafting millennials would put a smile on my face if I didn't have to work with them. The Army is bad enough as is.

when do we get a break

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hmm... what would drafting millenials do???

- Make them waste their youth doing nothing productive for society
- Give them a massive entitlement complex
- Everything from food to housing to healthcare is provided for them by their authority figure.

Doesn't sound like it would change anything.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Chomp8645 posted:

Doesn't sound like it would change anything.

1) GiP & DnD/PYF could merge.

2) I would drink more

3) I would want to get out more than I already do

4) Dependas would advocate for fat positivity and would have poly relationships instead of just cheating the old fashioned way

5) Instead of a tide bottle, they would have organic eco-friendly cleaner in the window when Joe is deployed

Frosted Flake fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Apr 5, 2016

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
*uses first of three magic wishes to make a genie remove the word "like" from the english language*
*millenials start peppering every spoken sentence with some other filler word, rendering it meaningless*
*uses second wish to make everyone mute*
*millenials communicate via stupid dance moves*
*uses final wish to have never been born*

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Frosted Flake posted:

Considering the oldest Millennials were born in 1982 I'm curious who you think comprises the majority of troops right now?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Who What Now posted:

Considering the oldest Millennials were born in 1982 I'm curious who you think comprises the majority of troops right now?

I think the average age in the Forces is 25 according to a powerpoint I half-listened to recently.

It's not the age though. Joe 18 y/o Infantryman is not worried about microaggressions and triggering.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
i threw a tock st a millenisl once but he just took a selfie with the rock

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
stupid millenials and their idiotic hobbies and childish interests!!!
*watches anime*
*reads comic books*
*plays mmorpgs*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
What is it with these kids today and their rock and roll records? Is that even music?

naem
May 29, 2011

Gosh darn these 35 years olds, so young and hip

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
didnt some russian soldier recently social media a selfie of them in ukraine where the russian army was not supposed to be?

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
thanks to millennials there's never been a better time to be a 35-45 year old single dude

you typically have a career, money in the bank, real estate which is appreciating like mad, an education that actually means something, and unlike your parents you know how to take care of yourself re eating, exercising, dressing etc

meanwhile your competition is lol millennial dudes with their big beards and crippling smartphone addiction, while millennial pastimes like tinder make commitment-free sex easier to attain than ever

my single buddies are absolutely drowning in 22-30 year old rear end, we'll be having a beer and their phones are going off with titty pics and 5 minutes of back and forth before a hookup is arranged

the massive, massive downside of course is that they have to spend time with millennial girls and their vocal fry and uptalk and interests that extend no further than buzzfeed, pinterest and reality TV, but for recreational intercourse hot drat what a time to be alive

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Internaut! posted:

thanks to millennials there's never been a better time to be a 35-45 year old single dude

you typically have a career, money in the bank, real estate which is appreciating like mad, an education that actually means something, and unlike your parents you know how to take care of yourself re eating, exercising, dressing etc

meanwhile your competition is lol millennial dudes with their big beards and crippling smartphone addiction, while millennial pastimes like tinder make commitment-free sex easier to attain than ever

my single buddies are absolutely drowning in 22-30 year old rear end, we'll be having a beer and their phones are going off with titty pics and 5 minutes of back and forth before a hookup is arranged

the massive, massive downside of course is that they have to spend time with millennial girls and their vocal fry and uptalk and interests that extend no further than buzzfeed, pinterest and reality TV, but for recreational intercourse hot drat what a time to be alive

This post is so sad lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

voltron lion force posted:

This post is so sad lol

Would probably be more sad if it was remotely accurate.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Internaut! posted:

Then you realize the sex is nearly identical regardless of how many partners you have.

Enjoy missionary and the girls with daddy issues

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Chomp8645 posted:

Would probably be more sad if it was remotely accurate.

The sad part is how cool he felt typing out that incredibly fake scenario

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
imagining what it would be like to have 35-40 year old friends drowning in hot millennial rear end.. lmao

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Fried Watermelon posted:

Then you realize the sex is nearly identical regardless of how many partners you have.

Enjoy missionary and the girls with daddy issues

Truth. When Tinder first came out, I went out multiple times a week and got laid like crazy.

In no way was it worth it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

thathonkey posted:

imagining what it would be like to have 35-40 year old friends drowning in hot millennial rear end.. lmao

I love that he implies that it's only his friends doing it. So not only does he not count himself in their "educated, employed, hot bodied property owner" club but he's actually falling for the boasts of a bunch of over-the-hill middle aged suits at the bar.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

*Is actually 27 but knows real midlife manly grit, honest*

*is introduced by friends as 'really nice when you get to know him, he's a grumpy old man haha'*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Chomp8645 posted:

I love that he implies that it's only his friends doing it. So not only does he not count himself in their "educated, employed, hot bodied property owner" club but he's actually falling for the boasts of a bunch of over-the-hill middle aged suits at the bar.

Crushin' that puss, bro. Crushin' IT!

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=find+a+sugar+daddy

hehe blog madder about it, sexless goony beard men

njark
Apr 26, 2008

Show them the Wasteland

thathonkey posted:

didnt some russian soldier recently social media a selfie of them in ukraine where the russian army was not supposed to be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Is this the brine bar? What are you supposed to order? :shrug:

Capers, obviously you idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Internaut! posted:

Frosted Flake posted:

Truth. When Tinder first came out, I went out multiple times a week and got laid like crazy.

In no way was it worth it.

lmao. Of all the shitthatdidnthappen.txt this poo poo happened the least.

• Locked thread