Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Sancho posted:

It is not bad if you just fast forward through all the catty woman drama. Like seriously I was so confused in the last episode when that redhead was getting all uppity in the emperor's wife's face. Like bitch...please u still gross why you walking around like you're all redeemed or something?

its an historical in joke. atia was supposed to be a paragon of roman motherly values (despite one of the world's oldest extant jokes being about her promiscuity) yet in the show is a cackling lady macbeth type, whereas livia (octavian's bug-eyed wife) was basically the real lady macbeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
livia did it.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Honky Dong Country posted:

Because it's not worth paying for movie channels to watch a couple maybe good shows and the same line-up of movies for a month at a time when you'll inevitably know somebody obsessed enough with it to buy it all on DVD anyway.

This. This is also why I'll wait until this season of GoT is over, then buy one month of HBO Now to play catchup.

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
because its unfinished and rushed to poo poo

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

Because I wanted to hold out for an HBO series with more tits and rape.

Athropos posted:

because its unfinished and rushed to poo poo

I thought it ended okay? In any case, they killed Lucius Vorenus so what was the point in continuing

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

They packed three and a half seasons of material into the second half of the second season, so of course it went downhill.

I would have liked to see Milius get to do a Genghis Khan series though.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
These posts provided by the posters guild.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
octavia was hot af, but not as hot as vorenus' wife, dayum

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Jafars Pal posted:

i want to hear why u didnt watch this series

except I did ?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

grate deceiver posted:

octavia was hot af, but not as hot as vorenus' wife, dayum

Vorenus' wife did not age well when she was in GoT.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Redonionking posted:

Quiet you loving noob

sorry sir won't happen again :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
it's basically Game of Thrones but for people who shower

• Locked thread