Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Its annoying and bothersome most of the time.

gnarlyhotep posted:

It's always cool, because everyone likes to feel wanted. The main thing is to be honest with yourself and the girl about how you feel.

lol i always knew you were gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Phobic Nest posted:

This is always very true in my case. I think fellow crazies can sense that I don't have it all together under my facade. Like I've got my whole family and most acquaintances fooled into thinking I'm well-adjusted but ha ha.

they know, theyre just being polite

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Okay it looks like almost everyone responding to the thread is claiming to know what its like. Considering most men are ugly this doesn't make any sense, at most only one or two of you could be attractive. I don't know which replies to trust and which to ignore.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Okay it looks like almost everyone responding to the thread is claiming to know what its like. Considering most men are ugly this doesn't make any sense, at most only one or two of you could be attractive. I don't know which replies to trust and which to ignore.

you seem to be forgetting that :btroll: exist

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Rutibex posted:

you seem to be forgetting that :btroll: exist

I don't see why fat girls would be attracted to ugly men. Maybe settle out of desperation, but thats not attraction.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

most people are just average, and some people are into weird looking people too. There are possibilities that make it plausible where a goon might have had some annoying loving person shouting their eternal undying love at them from across a football field and it was weird & unwanted somehow

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

hemophilia posted:

most people are just average, and some people are into weird looking people too. There are possibilities that make it plausible where a goon might have had some annoying loving person shouting their eternal undying love at them from across a football field and it was weird & unwanted somehow

Average is the same as ugly.

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

amityville anus posted:

It sucks close thread.

Not if she does.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

I don't see why fat girls would be attracted to ugly men. Maybe settle out of desperation, but thats not attraction.

you do not understand how the human mind works. people are able to re-calibrate their unconscious desires to fit what is available to them pretty easily, it's how england still exists

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Carmant posted:

Average is the same as ugly.

it's literally not by definition it's literally not you weird person

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i find its better to assume that every woman is insanely attracted to me but is also afraid to approach me, due to how attractive i am to them

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

hemophilia posted:

it's literally not by definition it's literally not you weird person

No one is attracted to average or ugly people so its the same, in terms of my thread question.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Carmant posted:

No one is attracted to average or ugly people so its the same, in terms of my thread question.

Unless you take the Velma route, where they are some kind of sex symbol for their subpar looks.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
you string them along for the ride as long as you can until you are finally forced to show your horribly scarred 'penile tissue', and then recount once again the 'sandbelt incident', adding in a few more details that really hammer it home that it was a freak accident and not a desperate attempt at being unique with self pleasure after finding your older sister's vibrator that mom bought for her

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

makes me feel guilty knowing ur mom should be at home raising her autist

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Feels better to have a girl fear you imho OP

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

hemophilia posted:

most people are just average,

No. Half of the people are below average, and the other half are above.

No one is actually average, because math.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I think it's when she starts actively trying to hurt you, instead of just ignoring you?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

8 track betamax posted:

Feels better to have a girl fear you imho OP

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Frankenstyle posted:

No. Half of the people are below average, and the other half are above.

No one is actually average, because math.

What if the population is odd?

Odd
Dec 30, 2006

I think everybody just needs to maybe cool out a little maybe

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What if the population is odd?

Hey come on man i'm just tryin to live my life here

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

It's pretty good OP.

Eventually if you get lucky they marry you!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Odd posted:

Hey come on man i'm just tryin to live my life here

And you're doing a drat fine job of it too.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
anybody ever get stalked that sounds like a real ego booster

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Carmant posted:

Yes. Fat girl attraction scales alter to fit their relaity. Beautiful people don't exist in their world. That's not desperation....it's adaptation.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Carmant posted:

Is it cool? Sometimes I feel like its probably not even that great but I don't know.

It feels super sexy at first and then the nagging starts. WOMEN, am I right?!

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
It's pretty awkward and a recipe for relapse in my experience

Trojan.exe
Feb 22, 2011

I never said I was a role model
My bf says, "it's nice, I like it."

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
From the instructional videos I've seen if a girl likes you she'll get aggressively violent with you and start calling you things like "baka" which is a term of endearment I think

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Yes. Fat girl attraction scales alter to fit their relaity. Beautiful people don't exist in their world. That's not desperation....it's adaptation.

Their hunger for dick is like their hunger for everything else. Endless. Indiscriminate. Remorseless.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Carmant posted:

They arent and they dont. If they did mras wouldn't exist

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Fat girls creeping on you on dating sites isn't fun but at least they don't verbally harass you for not responding to them which is what I've found out most men end up doing to girls

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

They arent and they dont. If they did mras wouldn't exist

Some people think its a coincidence that all MRA types are extremely ugly, and that if they had better personalities they would get dates. Lol.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
MRA's are taking up a new banner, MGTOW or meeg-tawww.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Carmant posted:

Some people think its a coincidence that all MRA types are extremely ugly, and that if they had better personalities they would get dates. Lol.

I mean they aren't wrong

If they took care of themselves and faced their flaws instead of burying them in mra poo poo people would want to do sex to them

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
women are evil op

for more information visit:

r/redpill and r/mra

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Fishy Joe posted:

anybody ever get stalked that sounds like a real ego booster

as an extremely attractive individual, yes. yes it is

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

I mean they aren't wrong

If they took care of themselves and faced their flaws instead of burying them in mra poo poo people would want to do sex to them

Yeah this guy just needs to clean up a little bit

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Gaunab posted:

women are evil op

for more information visit:

r/redpill and r/mra

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.
ultimately it sucks

girls mean you can't live life on your own terms anymore. your own terms being getting stoned, masturbating, listening to megadeth and playing dark souls.

• Locked thread