Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
top deck every toilet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
Put a handful of raw shrimp in a bottle with a cup of water. Seal the bottle and leave it out in the weather for a few weeks, then strain the liquid into a smaller bottle. Apply sparingly, no more than a teaspoon to things like carpet, air vents, mattresses, laundry etc. The swamp death smell will never completely come out, industrial cleaners might mask it for a while, but it always comes back.

or put your toothbrush up their butt and take a photo.

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
adopt wild opossums

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
poop with the door open in cowgirl position

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
try pooping in the toilet and not flushing OP

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I moved out.

SantaJesus
Sep 29, 2008
Two words,

Cum in their Bong

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Get some of this poo poo but make sure it's the older type.

The reason you want the older type of insulation is because it has very small pieces of glass in it. Now rub in the guys bed or his underwear.
It's in no way dangerous but works as the perfect itching powder. Also, obviously wear gloves when doing it.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Hrist posted:

Pretty sure there was an entire Jackass sequel t.v. show all about this. And then Ryan Dunn killed himself. It's not worth it, OP!

That was really funny when they dragged his beloved motorcycle behind a car. He looked so heartbroken

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

replace all their spaghetti with fettuccine :owned:

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

canyoneer posted:

That was really funny when they dragged his beloved motorcycle behind a car. He looked so heartbroken

Literally all I remember about the show was the time he turned some guy's bedroom into a gym shower room full of muscle dudes or something. And I think he replaced a toilet once. I can't even remember the name of the show, now that I'm thinking of it.

edit: maybe one time he renovated someone's house into an ICP concert? I'm really fuzzy on the details. :shrug:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Write a diary entry about how you're certain your roommates want to kill you, then die.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

numberoneposter posted:

I would be happy if my roomates did that

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I would be happy if my roomates did that
nice fettuccine and meatballs chicken fucker!! hahaha

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lodin posted:

The reason you want the older type of insulation is because it has very small pieces of glass in it. Now rub in the guys bed or his underwear.
It's in no way dangerous but works as the perfect itching powder. Also, obviously wear gloves when doing it.

I took some and laced a full thing of laundry detergent and left it behind after moving out. Figured theyd use it and wash all their clothes with glass. I also rubbed it on their towels, toilet paper, and bed sheets.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

amityville anus posted:

I took some and laced a full thing of laundry detergent and left it behind after moving out. Figured theyd use it and wash all their clothes with glass. I also rubbed it on their towels, toilet paper, and bed sheets.

:hfive:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Crash the bitcoin market so they become broke overnight.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Reset their Pacifist save file in Undertale and replace it with a No Mercy run.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Eat nothing but raw oatmeal for six weeks until your entire digestive system is a solid block of paste.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
build a smaller apartment inside your apartment and Air BNB that poo poo.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

amityville anus posted:

lol

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

annex their room and eliminate their undesirable population

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Release thousands upon thousands of scorpions into the apartment, then coat yourself in scorpion repellant and not share any with them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Neglect to bribe the inspector general the next time he comes through for a domestic inspection so you all get sent to the gulag.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

numberoneposter posted:

Progressively replace spaghetti with thin spaghetti, capellini, and finally the thinnest angel's hair pasta you can find. They will constantly be overcooking it, and slowly be driven mad.

KawaiiAtomicBombs
Apr 15, 2016

~Ka-Boom~
leave breadcrumbs in their bed

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Sneak into their room and cut the toes off all their socks.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Applewhite posted:

Sneak into their room and cut the toes off all their socks.

or just their toes.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Cut off all your own toes and bake them into a pie, then serve it to them and when they eat it, ask them if they like the taste of toe cheese :smug:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Buy them all off brand legos. Refer to them as legos no matter how many times they insist it's properly LEGO bricks.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Fonzarelli posted:

piss all over the floor every day every time you take a piss, its what my brother does everyday since he moved in and boy howdy he sure is pretty much completely owning me

Hahaha since your parents pay for like 50% of your life they can force you to clean up your brothers piss for all eternity!!! I knew you would get owned eventually!

DoomLazer
Jun 1, 2011
Tape down the sprayer hose on the sink so when they turn on the water it sprays them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Bake them a hunter's pie from the hearts of their loved ones.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Invite them to play street fighter then pick E. Honda and spam hundred hand slap for the whole fight. Keep promising not to do it next round and then do it anyway.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Invite them to play street fighter then pick E. Honda and spam hundred hand slap for the whole fight. Keep promising not to do it next round and then do it anyway.
same but liu kang fireball spam

and enter the utimate kombat kode but dont tell them what it is and take that secret to the grave

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Fill a spray bottle with urine and label it "Urine Smell Remover"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Turn all of their dad's gay by sucking their dicks so good that they leave their wives (the moms) then don't call the dads again.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Gatekeeper posted:

I had a roommate who kept eatin my yumyums out the icebox so I put some reaper pepper I found at a gay farmers market all in my chinese leftovers and outside on the packaging one night and l'ed mao as stupid Pete the piece of poo poo roommie screamed and hollered as his tongue and face burned like a star lol

Haha Pete could have had you arrested and charged with assault but he didn't. Pete's a real pussy bitch!!!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Shotgun them to death while they sleep in their beds, that'll show 'em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

assume their identity and then bash them over the head with an oar in a row boat then strangle your gay lover on a transatlantic voyage

• Locked thread