Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
His muscles rippled bulgingly.

His muscles bulged ripplingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Yeah I'm not gonna read the thread until it's gold and people have made drawings for it ala Destination Saturn

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

Yeah I'm not gonna read the thread until it's gold and people have made drawings for it ala Destination Saturn

I'm waiting to find out whether Melanie or Olivia are futas before I decide whether to contribute any illustrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
where does SEA PATROL fit into all this

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
After this is done we should post excerpts from Oliver North's novels.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

His muscles rippled bulgingly.

His muscles bulged ripplingly.

he got real beefy, bitch

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Do you live near JRR Martin?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Rhix posted:

Do you live near JRR Martin?

obviously not or the boxes would have been filled with blank stationery instead

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Muslo-European Confederacy :wth:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Holy poo poo you are my hero.

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
Bought a stack with me to scan today- and this weekend I'm going to come in for a few hours to see how much I can get done.

Postcount
Sep 10, 2002

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear.

Choco Happy Ending posted:

This is even better if you read it in Zapp Brannigan's voice.

Everything is better when read in Zapp Brannigan's voice.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

obviously not or the boxes would have been filled with blank stationery instead

a good joke

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's about as thick as a hand grenade. i got stung by a bee as a child and it never went down

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Ladydad posted:

Bought a stack with me to scan today- and this weekend I'm going to come in for a few hours to see how much I can get done.

Maybe those crewmen were right. Maybe you are a goddamn hero.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
one way or another, goons must finish this

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

EngineerSean posted:

one way or another, goons must finish this

Oh god no, this is one thing goons can't make shittier. Shittlier. Shittily. put out a cigar in his radio operators MRE as he finished masturbating.

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

Enfys posted:

Maybe those crewmen were right. Maybe you are a goddamn hero.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Oh wow I though GRRMartin was a male author who knows how to write women but this guy just takes the goddamn cake. The sex scene between Culverson and Melissa Melanie is so freaking hot I just want to shout YES! Clearly Culverson is a man's man who takes his wife WHENEVER HE drat WELL WANTS, MELISSA.

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
My bad it was only one reem of paper

Verily I Shat fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Jul 28, 2016

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Holy poo poo, the Painter of Light and American Patriot, Thomas Kinkade stops by for a little fun. Please tell me our author managed to jot a few sentences down describing the thickness and luster of his man hair and muscle dimensions.

Troubadour
Mar 1, 2001
Forum Veteran
I could empty quote everything so far. The Russian fighter pilot with a picture of ollie north with his eyes exed out was a particular highlight.

Try to scan a passage about hippies next, or failing that, anything at all from the work

Lonos Oboe
Jun 7, 2014
Aw hell I have been pressing my teeth up against a dame's clitoris for donkey's years. That is why I am a drat fine lover. I also rub my pee pee on their boobs and lick their necks, just slobber all over them.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Ladydad posted:

here-- did these on my lunch break

"His front teeth firmly pressed into her defcon one buzzer."

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

"" posted:

Always on target. And tonight, Culverson's target was Melanie. She eagerly awaited his arrival, knowing he was on his way like a GBU-28 guided bunker buster and she was the bunker

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

"The men cheered. They will never know the burden of command."

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Their lips exploded like the well known and highly erotic flashpoint in West Germany

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008
we're going to the library this weekend. They've got a high speed scanner. the one at the office is an old flat bed pos that takes too long

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I graduated top of my class in tank school. I majored in shooting with a minor in turrets. AMA.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Goddammit Oliver North.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Euro's are uncircumcised? Play on this with tank barrel??

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

reignofevil posted:

Euro's are uncircumcised? Play on this with tank barrel??

"The barrel retracted its protective sheath in preparation to fire"

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

Applewhite posted:

"The barrel retracted its protective sheath in preparation to fire"

THE TOUCH

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I'm really wondering if this isn't some big joke, either by the OP or by this Edward Davis. It might be a case of Poe's Law but this is starting to feel like a parody of military fiction.

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!

quote:

He could feel the coiled snake in his BDU's tighten as he looked through the gap between the material.
Look out ladies.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Young Freud posted:

I'm really wondering if this isn't some big joke, either by the OP or by this Edward Davis. It might be a case of Poe's Law but this is starting to feel like a parody of military fiction.

The "in English, professor" was a little on the nose and I began to suspect something, too.

But on the other hand whatever this is I don't want it to stop.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Young Freud posted:

I want to believe.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Applewhite posted:

The "in English, professor" was a little on the nose and I began to suspect something, too.

But on the other hand whatever this is I don't want it to stop.

This last passage made me start wondering what time period this was set in, since the Internet didn't get mainstream popularity until after German reunification. Also, that introduction page is a little too on the nose with the author being "unfit for military duty" and the praise of Ronald Reagan.

But yeah, it's definitely pretty accurate. I love the bit about him wielding a big, manly 7.62mm M-14 because M-16s are poddleshooters for pussies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Playtex -- the lingerie Real Men prefer.

• Locked thread