Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
prude in name prude in nature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Prude posted:

now look i wont pretend i'm king pussyman or whatever but every oval office i've been around was either virtually scentless/tasteless or if there were any characteristic olfactory properties they were usually mild and pleasant

where y'all finding all this stank at

lol at this anime avatar virgin pretending like he's ever seen a vagina in person

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
if you have never smelled a bad pussy you obviously have not slept with any/many girls because they are just as nasty as dudes can be

cnut
May 3, 2016

Once you get past the smell you've got it licked!

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
its true, this man speaks widsdoddsssom

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
wash your fleshlights properly

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!
My wifes!

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

ORIGINAL GANGSTER posted:

real talk is it possible to have a discussion about this and try teaching the girl how to properly clean herself or do you just move on?

You can mention it, sure. Don't expect her to take it well no matter how delicately you approach the subject.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
My last gf's oval office smelled like a cross between a grizzled sea captain's fish market and a stinky gym locker room.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I had a gf whose v smelled like beefaroni and halibut but tasted like spaghettios...
What I'm getting at is, I've had sex with a woman's meat flower before :smugmrgw:

what was his name?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

natetimm posted:

Dated a girl once who ate sushi like 5 times a week and man when she got excited it's not like it had a terribly different smell, it was just like there were 500 excited vaginas in the room instead of one.

what was his name?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Probably being down there and smelling her rear end in a top hat too. I wouldn't know I've never had sex.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gammatron 64 posted:

My last gf's oval office smelled like a cross between a grizzled sea captain's fish market and a stinky gym locker room.

what was his name?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

it's you OP

you are the worst oval office smell

his name was dgsw

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

drunk asian neighbor posted:

it's you OP

his name was dgsw

well that explaines it. thanks, OP!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

dad gay. so what posted:

well that explaines it. thanks, OP!

glad to help, anytime :tipshat:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
if it smells fishy it's supposedly because of a mild infection

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Clean your pussy. Is it that hard??

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Just eat the rear end.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

dad gay. so what posted:

what was his name?

Morgan O'Freevan

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
An MtF post-op oval office is pretty rank.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Cephalectomy posted:

if you have never smelled a bad pussy you obviously have not slept with any/many girls because they are just as nasty as dudes can be

Just as nasty as dudes can be? What smells bad on a guy besides his rear end in a top hat or if he doesn't take a shower?

Don't ask me how I know that men's assholes smell..

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Cephalectomy posted:

or maybe just picked partners that dont have garbage clunges

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
like just lol if uve never slept with some1 who has the hygeine of a homeless, you must be a virgooon :smug:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Powercrazy posted:

An MtF post-op oval office is pretty rank.

Yeah, but you have to say they smell wonderful now. Its the law.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Agag posted:

Yeah, but you have to say they smell wonderful now. Its the law.

i keep a pack of rolos in mine

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i keep a pack of rolos in mine

Would still eat the rolos.

Also the puss.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
grandmas oysters

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

JiveHonky posted:

grandmas oysters

when we were kids we had to root around in grandma's oyster til we found the pearl :chloe:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

when we were kids we had to root around in grandma's oyster til we found the pearl :chloe:

omg i puked my mouth thanks jerry

Korean Barbecue Slut
Aug 6, 2009
Have I told the story of fingering the valedictorian from my High School? Oh I haven't?

I'll jump to the end: couldn't remove the smell from my finger for a week. Used exfoliant, solvents.... Lava soap... Nothing worked.

Protein binding? They should study her for science.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

drunk asian neighbor posted:

it's you OP

his name was dgsw

HA!

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

5000 year old wolf Pussy..

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Madness posted:

5000 year old wolf Pussy..

Especially after they eat the sun.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Vape Bag posted:

Have I told the story of fingering the valedictorian from my High School? Oh I haven't?

I'll jump to the end: couldn't remove the smell from my finger for a week. Used exfoliant, solvents.... Lava soap... Nothing worked.

Protein binding? They should study her for science.

Yea the first time you finger a pussy is kind of intense but most of the smell is psychosomatic especially after a day.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Powercrazy posted:

Yea the first time you finger a pussy is kind of intense but most of the smell is psychosomatic especially after a day.

This is gross to admit ladies but there are times I might catch a smell of the ol' lady's labia lubricant still lingering under a fingernail or two from not washing up 100% thoroughly and I gotta say I find the reminder kinda swell :kimchi:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

This is gross to admit ladies but there are times I might catch a smell of the ol' lady's labia lubricant still lingering under a fingernail or two from not washing up 100% thoroughly and I gotta say I find the reminder kinda swell :kimchi:

Same friend, same.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
When she's gone and the smell is left behind on the bedsheets. So comforting and amazing nature found a way to make these stenches linger.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
it would probably smell like this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Would you like to, would you like to, would you like to smell my finger?

• Locked thread