Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I think id do my wedding at Taco Bell. Maybe Burger kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

thats a sign that the food is good

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

why is this guy flat like he got run over by a cartoon steamroller

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Cultural appropriation :argh:

She looks like that one dude with the headset on the infomercials, Vince Offer.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Offer

This is a fuckin' pro click and I, no poo poo, hope the couple is still happy and together :love:

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Ok now this picture confuses the hell out of me. Sign on the wall looks like it says "No persons under 21 allowed" -- at a Denny's???

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
"and as you take bites from each other's frog dogs, I pronounce you man and wife"

*doobie begins playing happy birthday on the trumpet*

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

eljackass posted:

Ok now this picture confuses the hell out of me. Sign on the wall looks like it says "No persons under 21 allowed" -- at a Denny's???
i think this was in Vegas, so i guess they serve booze at Denny's there?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just pooped out my burrito

its gone guys

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Chinatown posted:

i just pooped out my burrito

its gone guys

should've chewed it

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

What's the matter with his hands?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

What's the matter with his hands?

they r attached 2 a bitch

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ew how could you go down on someone who just ate some stanky rear end Taco Bell. :shrug:

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
if it's a mixed marriage you can go to the combination pizza hut/taco bell

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think a strip club wedding is the only thing that could top a fast food wedding.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

My boyfriend and i are getting married at jimmy johns

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

did you have a taco bell divorce?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
will the horrors ever end?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he ran off to south of the border

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

did you have a taco bell divorce?

my head was inside the bun but my heart was outside the bun

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

social vegan posted:

my head was inside the bun but my heart was outside the bun

you are a gentle soul

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
taco hell wedding

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

social vegan posted:

they r attached 2 a bitch

:thurman:

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I can't stop googling 'lovely chain restaurant' + 'wedding'

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

jeff smisek posted:

My boyfriend and i are getting married at jimmy johns

freaky

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

scott zoloft posted:

i'm going to wawa

Yo are you going to Wawa, or are you :airquote:going to Wawa:airquote:?

:350:

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
This thread has brought me no happiness.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i love you op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this got increasingly scary the further i scrolled down

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
Where would you have your wedding reception? Rent a hall that was used for unimaginable things? Atleast they know their choice is backed by the Taco Bell (or other corporation) Code of Conduct.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Fast food restaurants should not encourage this kind of behavior. You shouldn't entertain the demented ideas of the less fortunate like this. This is just terrible, really sad

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
What if all your guests and yourself love taco bell? You're saying instead you should pay more to have different food that everyone would like less just because Taco Bell as a stigma? Why not have an enjoyable and positively memorable wedding if that's what you and your friends like?

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Edit: Let this be a warning to you all. make sure your phone screen is off before you put your phone and breakfast burrito in the same pocket

oh dope fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Aug 13, 2016

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

idiotbitch posted:

What if all your guests and yourself love taco bell? You're saying instead you should pay more to have different food that everyone would like less just because Taco Bell as a stigma? Why not have an enjoyable and positively memorable wedding if that's what you and your friends like?

If a depressed, mentally ill person asks you to give them a razor, would you oblige? By allowing and actively marketing these kinds of events, these fast food chains are directly enabling the self harming behavior of these people.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
So if I went through the drive through for some original hard shells and this wedding was going on, would they still serve me or would they be closed for private party? If I crave ohs, I crave them bad ya know?

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013

kikkelivelho posted:

If a depressed, mentally ill person asks you to give them a razor, would you oblige? By allowing and actively marketing these kinds of events, these fast food chains are directly enabling the self harming behavior of these people.

So what is a proper wedding venue ?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

idiotbitch posted:

So what is a proper wedding venue ?

idiotbitch posted:

Lol you sound like my ex wife yowzah

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
she probably divorced you because you judged everyone. I bet she enjoyed her new wedding

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
sorry. Im just trying to say the taco bell wedding is good

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Third-rate caterers provide food thats no better than Taco Bell anyways. I'd much rather feast on some Doritos Locos tacos than the "chicken or beef?" offerings at just about every wedding

If you wanna be classy though you gotta get yourself a taco man at your party:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

There are dignified ways of having mexican themed weddings. You don't need Taco Bell to arrange these kinds of dehumanizing "events". If you can't afford anything better than the next door fast food joint you probably aren't in a position to have a wedding in the first place. This is purely a another case of large corporations abusing their position in society and preying on the weak minded and unfortunate.

• Locked thread